Mouse problem with multi-monitor setups

Dezidia

Is well known the bug when the mouse escapes from the bns windows on multi-monitor setups. NCSOFT didn't solve the problem yet and that's why I build my own tool for retaining the mouse pointer on the BNS window.

I've been testing it a few days and works great for those who want to use it u can download it from the next link 

Its a simple console application that look for bns window and when it is active and on focus restrain the mouse to it. If u Alt+Tab and leave the focus the program clear the mouse restriction.

Sls. Dezidia

Never had this problem =/.
Well my cursor can go out of BnS window when I hold ALT which is perfectly fine. 

I'm wondering if you don't have another program that may prevent your cursor from going out of the window.

4 hours ago, Grimoir said:

The issue is that BnS doesnt run in "full" fullscreen and it can happen your mouse goes to the other screen. you need to ALT+ENTER for it to go to true fullscreen.

I know that work around but for many of us the "full" fullscreen mode its not an option. I do other things on my secondary monitor and if I go full fullscreen the screen flickers every time I have to leave the BNS windows. Using the software I made (its not perfect yet) this doesn't happens. Just hit ALT+TAB and free the mouse.

1 hour ago, Dezidia said:

I know that work around but for many of us the "full" fullscreen mode its not an option. I do other things on my secondary monitor and if I go full fullscreen the screen flickers every time I have to leave the BNS windows. Using the software I made (its not perfect yet) this doesn't happens. Just hit ALT+TAB and free the mouse.

yes but ur program, is 3rd party software and regardless of the intentions.....well you know the rules.

Archived