Another character slot?

Riliane

So... I didnt play in weeks, try to found info about this but i didn't found anything.
Now that the Soul Fighter is coming, does we get another character slot? I would love this, because I actually have all my slots used, and since characters on the same account give some "advantage".... (with different classes, of course.)

I'm really sorry if the info is somewhere, but I can't find it...

Sorry my english and if something is bad, im kinda tired so I tried my best possible. x_x

"Last but not least, we know that everyone is excited for the next class to be released, and we're happy to announce that the new Soul Fighter class arrives June 22. We'll be running multiple events to celebrate this milestone-including a return of the very popular XP Event - as well as offering a FREE CHARACTER SLOT to everyone for a limited time, similar to what we did during the Warlock release"

Quote from http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/blade-soul-producers-letter/

You're welcome

1 hour ago, Viblo said:

Every time a new class is released, all players will receive a free temporary character slot. It will not be permanent. NCSOFT wants all players to atleast try the new class.

I don't know about temporary character slot? 

I did get a free slot from Warlock release and used it and that free slot still there up till now

28 minutes ago, XulaKVZiegel said:

What I want to know is how many characters can fit in ONE account? I doubt it's limitless.

When the soulfighter is added the max Slots you can have will be 9.And yes you will get a free add. slot when SF comes out, that will be permanent. There is no such thing, in this game, as a temp slot.

Actually.....you will not "get" a free slot. What will happen is they will put the character slot item into the hongmoon store at a price of 0 ncoin, so you have to buy it first before you can use it (cost is 0 ncoin and limit 1 per account)

On Wednesday, June 15, 2016 at 5:25 PM, Calicus said:

you can have will be 9.And yes you

The 'temporary' part is that you only have limited time to 'claim' it, it is not added to your account page automatically. So, the new player that say starts in October 2016, will still start with only 2 character slots, while someone who was around for both Warlocka nd SF release can have 4 free slots.

But after 22nd, you can buy 5 to 7 'paid' slots, to build up your account to 9 characters.

Archived