Heaven's Mandate

amyah

I was in Heaven's yesterday, in the last 15% of the fight, I died. I ressed, and I was not able to get any drops, the merchant said he was all sold out, and I did not get the quest finished. However, I was also locked out of the dungeon. I do not understand, what do you want us to do. There was only one other person that could tank, and luckily he tanked it the last 15% unlucky for me I lost everything, and had to pay to do it again to get the daily done, and of course no merchant came the second time. I know life's not fair, but this is totally wrong. I didn't want to even ask what the merchant had since I had no way to make a claim to it. Why do I have to pay to finish a daily? Why is it if you die you lose all rights?

The problem isn't the death but the ress. If you aren't near boss, dead or alive, when he is killed you don't get credits for loot, quest, etc. Never ress themselves but wait for others to ress you.

On 6/15/2016 at 1:49 PM, amyah said:

They didn't change it for that, because we had an afk leech in necro and she had full access to drops and merchant... 

can confirm that this still works.  We had a leech in mandate yesterday and he was still able to bid on the stinger even though it wasn't his scale and he just stood near the heart area the whole time.

Archived