Faster crafting

xonas1050

I have to admit the crafting in this game takes way to long. i mean 24 hours for a pick ax.. really! 

anyway i'm just asking can you guys make the crafting go faster somehow?

i have a job and i don't get to play much but when i do it takes forever to accomplish crafting.

first of: 24h is the max time for now. not a week. and u won't die for 1 pickaxe late in production.

second: there is the market and economy of that count the time needed.

u need 32h to produce 10 silverfrost transformation stones, u need them, u know u are going to wait the time. or pay to do faster purchasing on store.

Or they could go the othe way and simply increase the quantity of items like pickaxes. You have it already for other professions, even though they require more than one material. But for the long waiting time the 1:1 ratio is really grating. Sure there's the market place but BnS won't implode if the self-efficiency for the farming tools is in one way or another adjusted. Getting at least 2 ores/waters was a first step, though.

Personally I think the crafting system is shit all around.  Too many materials necessary to craft the items for too low quantities of said items and a long ass craft time to boot.  As an added bonus, half the craft professions are borderline useless (or completely useless).

14 hours ago, xonas1050 said:

I have to admit the crafting in this game takes way to long. i mean 24 hours for a pick ax.. really! 

anyway i'm just asking can you guys make the crafting go faster somehow?

i have a job and i don't get to play much but when i do it takes forever to accomplish crafting.

i made 3 characters to craft pickaxes, it works just fine.

Archived