How do you kill an FM within 3 minutes

Avalyn

Well what class are you playing? Again.

There are obvious things like, don´t hit into their Frost Sheath.

The stationary devine vail makes them insanely tanky! If you happen to play against a fm using that, then you should (if you can) pull them out of it as pretty much the first action in your combos (sins have silver wire for that). Because "Heals the user and nearby party members 15% of their Health over 15 sec" and "User and nearby party members take 20% reduced damage" and you don´t want that. Also never use projectiles into it, because "Heals the user and nearby party members 1% of their Health on resist".

They are hard to kill sometimes though.

they should make it so FM cant be pull using grab to pull them from inside divine veil to outside since that is considered a way to counter divine veil and ncsoft said divine veil cant be countered now in last patch

1 hour ago, Xenovia said:

they should make it so FM cant be pull using grab to pull them from inside divine veil to outside since that is considered a way to counter divine veil and ncsoft said divine veil cant be countered now in last patch

I think it was more of a bug fix, that Divine Veil was 'hitting' enemies, and so KFM could just Q/E and proc their agility stack.

the grab thing is a counter to divine veil and they said it cant be countered anymore their using grab to pull FM from  inside divine veil to outside is a counter to divine for they need to fix it so fm cant be pulld out side of divine veil anymore

Them saying divine veil cant be countered meant the bug where assassin for example could just use counter inside your veil and get the stealth + immunity out of it. Same thing with summoners dandelions, and kfm's q/e and counter. Besides, phantom grip is a universal skill, it is not counted as a counterskill in the game. With your logic, every aoe knockback skill shouldnt work like dragonchar or impact and so on..

3 hours ago, Voikukka said:

Them saying divine veil cant be countered meant the bug where assassin for example could just use counter inside your veil and get the stealth + immunity out of it. Same thing with summoners dandelions, and kfm's q/e and counter. Besides, phantom grip is a universal skill, it is not counted as a counterskill in the game. With your logic, every aoe knockback skill shouldnt work like dragonchar or impact and so on..

I don´t think you can actually decoy inside vail, or regular smokebomb (witch should be the same mechanic). I know you can q inside it and get stealth, but i don´t think decoy works. And i also think it´s fine that people can q inside your stationary vail given to how strong it actually is. If you don´t want people to q inside your vail, then use the one that moves with you. You can also sometimes use this to your advantage and for example eat a blade masters hm block with your vail, or smokebomb (even stealth smoke does that).

17 minutes ago, N3ro said:

I don´t think you can actually decoy inside vail, or regular smokebomb (witch should be the same mechanic). I know you can q inside it and get stealth, but i don´t think decoy works. And i also think it´s fine that people can q inside your stationary vail given to how strong it actually is. If you don´t want people to q inside your vail, then use the one that moves with you. You can also sometimes use this to your advantage and for example eat a blade masters hm block with your vail, or smokebomb (even stealth smoke does that).

It also worked off the other veil. Also I don't think it's fine, those counter procs are match-breaking, and just the threat of someone using it against your veil removes the ability to use it at all, which is dumb.

On 6/15/2016 at 6:02 AM, N3ro said:

Also never use projectiles into it, because "Heals the user and nearby party members 1% of their Health on resist".

It's actually not just projectiles resist -- it's any resist. You can, as an FM, either Ice Tab or frost sheath inside your divine veil and that will count as the 1% hp recover every time you resist damage from sheath/tab/veil while inside veil. 

Archived