This game is unplayable :l

Ebonyamv

I've litterally tried everything for 1h, i either disconnect after 5mins, get an account login failiure or experience really big ping rates. I managed to run cold storage once today in about 3h and 20secs after this was done i d/ced again. this really never happens in any other games or somewhere else. Since 3 days it's been unplayable. plus those are my classic lag spikes every 1min-2mins ----> this is my average ping since 3 days <--- I don't know what happened  but it's hell :l Got any suggestions for a really helpless me? v_V

3 minutes ago, crankkiller said:

Buy a new Computer and new Internet

Its ncsoft server problem we all know that

Ps i dont count the few ppl with bad isp but to us we have good isp aftrr pingplottering every ip r pinging we know

46 minutes ago, crankkiller said:

Buy a new Computer and new Internet

it's not my pc, i've got a 2,400€ editing PC. the specs are enough to design games like blade and soul and to create the character models, items and animations from scratch + rendering them :l I'm just curious since I never disconnect except when playing bns

First of all, the game engine doesnt allow u to use 100% of the capacity of ur CPU/GPU.
Second, all games have issues here and there, considering its quite a new server (EU/NA) and they are lacking the budget to upgrade/improve the servers/game content.
Third, If u dont like the game, nobody is forcing you to play it, just quit and dont whine on forums, you solve the problems for both sides, yours and NCsoft.

and btw, I live in germany (EU servers located in Frankfurt) and ive hardly ever had issues with the game, no FPS drops, no ping problems so far (unless there were real server issues)

I cant get in the game. After I put my PIN and click Start Game it says "Unable to connect to server. Please try again later". Its been 24 Hrs and still trying but can't get in! Can anyone help me with this problem. I have tried everything according to game FAQ but no improvement, opened a ticket but they did not reply. (Thanks in advance)

2 hours ago, Cookielicious said:

First of all, the game engine doesnt allow u to use 100% of the capacity of ur CPU/GPU.
Second, all games have issues here and there, considering its quite a new server (EU/NA) and they are lacking the budget to upgrade/improve the servers/game content.
Third, If u dont like the game, nobody is forcing you to play it, just quit and dont whine on forums, you solve the problems for both sides, yours and NCsoft.

and btw, I live in germany (EU servers located in Frankfurt) and ive hardly ever had issues with the game, no FPS drops, no ping problems so far (unless there were real server issues)

Problem is, some days i can play normal, other days its latency hell. Just cause U dont have problems doesnt mean others dont have problems.

I've been playing since launch, first few months everything went fine, but now, the only question i have when i log in is if i'm gonna lag or not. NCSoft's servers are to blame, not my pc, and not my ISP.

If u checked the forums once in a while, u would see everyday a threath appears of someone having lag. I never had this kind of problems with any mmorpg/multiplayer game i played. And i have this ISP for aslong as i have internet. I aint gonna change my ISP cause i cant play 1 game.

A shame since i really like the game, got a lv 50 hm 9 FM, and lately i log in less and less, cause i'm getting frustrated by the random latency..

17 hours ago, Cookielicious said:

U said it ur self u live 2 corners from server lol thats why u dont have problems.

Ps i like many ppl we have ping plotter ncsoft server n every ip before ncsoft and the results are packet loss in ncsoft server

Archived