Would you like to have a new Lyn Class Based around Scythe?

Alanstar

%5Banimefullfights.com%5Dfox%20girl%20de

I would want a class that looks little something like this, maybe find some fighting style that incorporates the scythe in the combat? Maybe call it something fancy or just go with Reaper. What I think the fighting style should be combined with Warlock's CC and Lock downs with Melee combat, with spinning deflect.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Crimsonjrjr said:

Class I want is a KFM mixed with either BM or BD. Have a gauntlet on the left hand with grabs and blocks while with the sword you have the speed and dodges. Ultimate tank

I 2 want a sin with kfm block

Lol for real ?

3 minutes ago, azraelkun said:

I 2 want a sin with kfm block

Lol for real ?

Difference between what I said and a Soul Fighter which has access to, wait for it.

Freeze

Blocks

Tons of Iframes

Oh more blocks

Can resurrect people at 100% or give them 20-30% max HP

Basically both annoying aspects of the KFM/FM and put into one class.

Scythes are always nice. But I don't think it would be so good with the classes we already have. Instead of the blade dancer it would be cool but as additional class, no I don't think so. It would be a mix of destroyer and BM/BD. That's not needed.

5 hours ago, Alanstar said:

%5Banimefullfights.com%5Dfox%20girl%20de

I would want a class that looks little something like this, maybe find some fighting style that incorporates the scythe in the combat? Maybe call it something fancy or just go with Reaper. What I think the fighting style should be combined with Warlock's CC and Lock downs with Melee combat, with spinning deflect.

How about we not lock any more classes into the shitty chibi race.

Also, why does it seem people feel that every single mmo should have a scythe class?  There are thousands upon thousands of weapons in the worlds and yet people always scream for an oversized gardening tool instead.

I don't even mind people wanting a class that resembles their favorite anime character or whatever, but seriously everyone always suggests the same shit.  

Would love someone to suggest something less overdone.  I don't really care if it's a bomb thrower, a class that kills people with DoT Body Odor, or a perverted old man that summons tentacle monsters.  It can be a sumo wrestler class complete with the mawashi.  Anything to end the incessant "i want ninja, i want scythe class, I want nekomimi chibis, I want to be able to decorate my char in rainbow flags so I can make a political statement in a video game".

As much as Lyn is great an all, it's already got too many classes going on. 

Let's spread some of that love to the other races at least. 

I mean if Lyn was to have another of anything I'd rather a gag combat ability like for summoner to use a all or nothing technique like shooting their cat out of a cannon.

As a Lyn player, I would love another class available to them, maybe not exclusively just for Lyn though, because alot of players liek playing other races...and as for your reaper suggestion...well, imo it looks alot like Destroyer...and as for the name Reaper...well that's a TERA class. Id like to see something like a nunchucks class!

Bruce-Lee-Nunchucks.jpg

I like how people inevitably like to insult an aesthetic just because it's popular and spout a list of reasons as cliche as whatever it is they dislike.

Either way, this would be cool to see, but I'd like it on all races since I'm not fond of lyn outfits.

Possible new classes (maybe?)? 

-tetsugen (yoyo of death) high single target ranged dps focused through cc's. Escapes are centered on the character's wire, using it to circle the enemy or retract backward. Yes, kurenai from red ninja >_>

-staff (boken) (killik from soul caliber)

-sword & shield? :p

-metal fans of death

-bard Xp (lol)

-ballet of death? Melee with focus on air attacks and evasion (and iframes :p) high single target dmg with close range aerial aoes? (I dunno..) imagine a sin but mostly airborne around an enemy

-kyudo ranger? Focus on high dmg but slow cast single target moves and aerial attacks (mostly cc's), high defense/health protection or absorbtion. This ranger is not the type that runs around and relies on evasion bcus I presume kyudo is highly stance focused. As wud work in bns considering other classes. 

-

Archived