pingplotter results (help read)

First of all, there's a problem here: "212.162.19.109" - 95% packet loss. I pinged same node and for me it's 0% PL, so this is the first thing that could mean a big issue for you. The IP address "206.127.154.15" has 100% PL, so it doesn't allow pings, which means you don't know if the previous 95% PL carries over to this.

I suggest trying this IP address: "206.127.158.1" - this is the one support gives you to test your connection. Post your ping afterwards.

4 minutes ago, Brainy said:

First of all, there's a problem here: "212.162.19.109" - 95% packet loss. I pinged same node and for me it's 0% PL, so this is the first thing that could mean a big issue for you. The IP address "206.127.154.15" has 100% PL, so it doesn't allow pings, which means you don't know if the previous 95% PL carries over to this.

I suggest trying this IP address: "206.127.158.1" - this is the one support gives you to test your connection. Post your ping afterwards.

The ip i tested was the game right?

Ok ill test the one u gave me.

Thing is in arena yesterday i had packet loss

Ps im in eu

6 minutes ago, azraelkun said:

The ip i tested was the game right?

Ok ill test the one u gave me.

Thing is in arena yesterday i had packet loss

Yes, that's the IP you connect to within the game, but that IP can't be pinged, so it's impossible to know if the ping loss from previous nodes carry over.

10 minutes ago, Brainy said:

Yes, that's the IP you connect to within the game, but that IP can't be pinged, so it's impossible to know if the ping loss from previous nodes carry over.

Ok so i pingplotter the one u gave me n come bk with photo n we see .

Thx btw

5 hours ago, Brainy said:

ok here is a pingplotter from the ip u said to me to check 

i test it whithout playing bns i just had opened only my chrome 

http://imgur.com/L4lmQ5p

3 hours ago, azraelkun said:

ok here is a pingplotter from the ip u said to me to check 

i test it whithout playing bns i just had opened only my chrome 

http://imgur.com/L4lmQ5p

You can "catch" the lag spikes better with lower interval (with 2.5 sec, a lot of the lag spikes don't show up because they happen in between pings). Anyway, you have the same issue as me - high ping spikes on NCSoft server itself. The graph should never go up in the red zone, but it does. And yet they say it's our or our ISP's fault... I'm getting really tired of this crap.

1 hour ago, Brainy said:

You can "catch" the lag spikes better with lower interval (with 2.5 sec, a lot of the lag spikes don't show up because they happen in between pings). Anyway, you have the same issue as me - high ping spikes on NCSoft server itself. The graph should never go up in the red zone, but it does. And yet they say it's our or our ISP's fault... I'm getting really tired of this crap.

i know the feeling 

i just searched something that will help u have better performance 

for example u have to ping some ip of ur choice with 1500 mtu if ok u keep it if no u ping with 1490 1480 etc n u finf the best 

then go to ur router  n set that mtu after that do the same to ur pc 

for example mine was set to 1500 mtu so some packets were lost i set it at 1464 that is the ideal 

it will help ur ping though the problematic ncsoft server will remain heheh

also check this if u need help 

I set the MTU according to what tutorials say it's the best and there's no difference. I guess this tweak didn't do anything because nothing was broken in the first place. I only have these lag spikes on NCSoft servers.

On 14/6/2016 at 11:11 AM, Brainy said:
1 hour ago, Brainy said:

I set the MTU according to what tutorials say it's the best and there's no difference. I guess this tweak didn't do anything because nothing was broken in the first place. I only have these lag spikes on NCSoft servers.

This guide will speed up generaly ur ping in everygame that has no servers problem like ncsoft xd

Archived