Forums

Why did they choose Bajhera to play SF on steam?

LadyViera

Not sure why they are hosting Bajhera to play SF. I have nothing against the guy he's a cool streaming and all but he mainly plays WoW. He hasn't played BnS Since March. He has played Overwatch more than he has played BnS. It would be a wiser choice to select people who actually play the game like Laguna or KimVo, or my personal favorite Yomah. Way to support your current BnS streamers, no wonder Imperial dropped you guys. Its just shows me that NCWest doesn't know its playerbase or its streamers very well. If they are trying to use Bajhera to invite more players from WoW I highly doubt that will work.

1 hour ago, LadyViera said:

Not sure why they are hosting Bajhera to play SF. I have nothing against the guy he's a cool streaming and all but he mainly plays WoW. He hasn't played BnS Since March. He has played Overwatch more than he has played BnS. It would be a wiser choice to select people who actually play the game like Laguna or KimVo, or my personal favorite Yomah. Way to support your current BnS streamers, no wonder Imperial dropped you guys. Its just shows me that NCWest doesn't know its playerbase or its streamers very well. If they are trying to use Bajhera to invite more players from WoW I highly doubt that will work.

All I saw was a blood trail originating from unspeakable places.

The main reason is that he has the most viewers = huge marketing for them. Nothing wrong with this IMO, however I do agree that they could have given other BnS streamers a chance to at least try it out on their streams even if they won't host it.

I read the post about the stream and saw Bajheera was the *secret guest* clicked on the link to him and thought UMMMMMMMMMM this guy is playing Overwatch why should I race to see him playing BnS ?

I must say I did think it was extremely odd and that supporting their actual players who stream would have been a lot nicer. 

Archived