Has anyone gotten this email from NC?

Trio

I'm shocked by the amount of people here who actually thought for a second this was real. No site or service will ever mail you out of the blue to "verify" your account by logging in, except right after creating an account. Much less will they send you a message like that in broken English.

Will they restore a hacked account if you spent cash on the game? I got a whisper like above then automatically booted from game and they changed the email associated with my account.Now I had to make a new account just to get on here and make a ticket.

I didn't even respond to them I just got kicked out automatically. It isn't really fair to me if all my gold got taken and my soulstones plus everything in my bank when i spent cash in the game. If that is the case they better refund my money.

I came all the way back here from quitting this shit because I have to deal with deleting more of these shit... honestly this is just too ridiculous... some decisions I'm regretting, joining BnS is becoming one of them...

Archived