Sign in to follow this  
Solidarius

Annoying Nock Up Skill

Recommended Posts

Hello, I am kfm , during boss fights when people are cc/ stuning the boss something in my rotation is nocking up the boss. I believe it is LMB but I am not completely sure of this... Anyway its really annoying and making people mad at me, and making me mad at myself, I do not WANT TO NOCK UP THE Boss, as I also lose dps/aggro/ so many bad things with this nock up!

 

does any other kfm have this problem?

 

What are the possible skills that can and do nock up on boss'es?(

 

Is there a rotation or possble way to fix this?

 

need any and  all advice from KFMS! please help!!!

 

p.s. my smite in not on tier 3, form 4, as far as i know this does not nock up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vita   
13 hours ago, Solidarius said:

Hello, I am kfm , during boss fights when people are cc/ stuning the boss something in my rotation is nocking up the boss. I believe it is LMB but I am not completely sure of this... Anyway its really annoying and making people mad at me, and making me mad at myself, I do not WANT TO NOCK UP THE Boss, as I also lose dps/aggro/ so many bad things with this nock up!

 

does any other kfm have this problem?

 

What are the possible skills that can and do nock up on boss'es?(

 

Is there a rotation or possble way to fix this?

 

need any and  all advice from KFMS! please help!!!

 

p.s. my smite in not on tier 3, form 4, as far as i know this does not nock up

It's knock up. For KFM your RMB knock up is sky kick on stun/dazzed enemy, RMB doesn't not have skill that you need to always use in your rotation since the normal RMB is simply a gap closer/threat generator, while triple kick + sky kick require certain condition to be use. So stop spamming this skill when you do not need it then you won't have this problem. I do not have this problem on my KFM and I do use RMB quite frequently but I do not spam it, so I don't accidentally knock the target up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ah, yeah, im spamming left and right at the same time, i double checked and its not smite, I have 2 learn to control my right mouse button, 

 

thank you for your help, sry for my horrible english spelling, lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Winner   

You don't press RMB unawarely of bosses' immunity time because if you do that you would probably not notice someone will stun the boss then your RMB will change automatically as you press RMB that will cause to airborn the target. To prevent this, you move back a little bit then use RMB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheDaiyu   

The most annoying part is Sky Kick has priority over Avenging Fist...  Sometimes I'll go for an Avenging Fist to proc Searing Palm, then next thing you know... Sky Kick.  Then some derp has to type "No Knock Up" in the party chat...  TT_TT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vita   

Well if you do accidentally knock up, Tab ASAP and you will bring the boss down and pin it.

I have switch my key, so my RMB is changed to 1 and I put counter to RMB, this way I tend to not accidentally press it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShiroUmi   

You can also spec 1 point into Avenging Fist stage 3, so you can like press 1 > avenging fist, more control over when to use the skill without having Sky Kick mess it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/14/2016 at 9:25 PM, vita said:

Well if you do accidentally knock up, Tab ASAP and you will bring the boss down and pin it.

I have switch my key, so my RMB is changed to 1 and I put counter to RMB, this way I tend to not accidentally press it.

going to try this out

 

1 hour ago, ShiroUmi said:

You can also spec 1 point into Avenging Fist stage 3, so you can like press 1 > avenging fist, more control over when to use the skill without having Sky Kick mess it up.

I believe I have done this, but will make sure

 

thank you, for the advice, I know is pvp skykick is great but for dungs wish i could just take it out! XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ShiroUmi said:

You can also spec 1 point into Avenging Fist stage 3, so you can like press 1 > avenging fist, more control over when to use the skill without having Sky Kick mess it up.

I still get skykick with avenging fist.

 

It's annoying, but I find that looking at my rmb icon helps prevent knockups. If only we generated threat from tiger strike (lol)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this