Destroyer needs skill improvement

erengny

As a destroyer in party I have nothing to offer but dps. Let's observe other classes. FM has ice, summ has heal, kfm&sin has critical buff, bd&bm has blade vortex/shield, warlock has soulburn but destroyer? At least our Fury (100% critical , 30% critical damage) or Emberstomp (resist cc, 400% defense) would work on party members I am sure it would be better. I am really tired of being kicked every party I join, you know why? Because I can't even dps half of FM plus I can't give those buff to party members, my class doesn't help anything but little dps. Pardon my english.

though destro is kinda good in pvp, in pve I don't like them too. they can't make as much dps right now as another class.
but destro could be useful. when ppl die u can bring them away and put shield on them for safe chi recovery. though there is no hard instance where ppl would die actually, so its unneeded, but thats another story.

Hello, I am going to main my destroyer. Just checking with you that how was the gameplay for destroyer from 30+ onwards? Because I was having hard time with my FM from the place outside Altar of Champion all the way to Boghon hideout dungeon and finally, I was too depressed then I decided to ditch her as she died way too easily and a single damage from mob will give me a heart attack.

May I know is destroyer able to solo all the dungeons starting from relic core onwards without much pots for HP regen or heart attack from mobs? Because I am the kind of player who do not like to die easily and if possible see the hp bar of the boss drops slightly above average. Also, how is destroyer doing in SSP? (Don't ask me to play SUM cause I don like lyn)

Thanks in advance.

2 hours ago, erengny said:

As a destroyer in party I have nothing to offer but dps. Let's observe other classes. FM has ice, summ has heal, kfm&sin has critical buff, bd&bm has blade vortex/shield, warlock has soulburn but destroyer? At least our Fury (100% critical , 30% critical damage) or Emberstomp (resist cc, 400% defense) would work on party members I am sure it would be better. I am really tired of being kicked every party I join, you know why? Because I can't even dps half of FM plus I can't give those buff to party members, my class doesn't help anything but little dps. Pardon my english.

Your class has one of the best grabs in the game.  You may not realize this now, but Korea just got an update not to long ago where certain classes (Assassin and KFM for example) will be able to use a new higher damaging skill when a target is grabbed.  With end game content, the DpS a party can dish out with a Destroyer grabbing a boss can be more than if every class is just doing DpS standard.  People don't party Destroyers for their DpS, but rather their grab and crowd control perks.       

Archived