Poor Summoners. Not~

Bhindu

its not a big nerf at all its just makes the class more harder casue now not just cd ur skills and LB+RB  to win
now  they actually have to combo+ every class has a con whit his RB aoe the only one who got nothing is SM all pro for sunflower (i think its kinda a joke u killing 1 tagert whit an aoe faster than a ST skill...)
+it was really a mess in pvp all the summs had to do is cc the enemy sit the cat on it  spawn ur D&B LB+RB till u hit the overflow and win 
i play as a bm and i really cannot beat summs whit the same skill level (they just use the skill that deny my block and slow me down and they can spawn that ..  if i miss a aproach block skill on the SM im dead ) and u literally pvp 2v1 since even if u get the summ and u are mele the cat will save the day 
sm has nearly everything u want in pvp the only thing lack is combos ...(has heal , 2v1, iframes, block+stealth, dot dmg, a lot of cc and the cat sit is fckin long , )
and if the goes on the bee finally i can block it XD

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/12/2016 at 10:26 AM, Bhindu said:

Looool the incoming nerf they're getting. It's so beautiful.

I love it.

Yeah, they said they would have been nerfed at lvl 50 too.
Don't count on it.

6 hours ago, Dimirij said:

its not a big nerf at all its just makes the class more harder casue now not just cd ur skills and LB+RB  to win
now  they actually have to combo+ every class has a con whit his RB aoe the only one who got nothing is SM all pro for sunflower (i think its kinda a joke u killing 1 tagert whit an aoe faster than a ST skill...)
+it was really a mess in pvp all the summs had to do is cc the enemy sit the cat on it  spawn ur D&B LB+RB till u hit the overflow and win 
i play as a bm and i really cannot beat summs whit the same skill level (they just use the skill that deny my block and slow me down and they can spawn that ..  if i miss a aproach block skill on the SM im dead ) and u literally pvp 2v1 since even if u get the summ and u are mele the cat will save the day 
sm has nearly everything u want in pvp the only thing lack is combos ...(has heal , 2v1, iframes, block+stealth, dot dmg, a lot of cc and the cat sit is fckin long , )
and if the goes on the bee finally i can block it XD

It's not really 2v1. Cat barely does anything but CC which you have way more of. If they like to sit next to their cat, make them waste their escapes with your single target CC then use AoE ones to down them and the cat.

9 hours ago, Valiant said:

I will tell you why people "Hate" summoner, Myself as a Destroyer I don't have much trouble against summoner but there one thing that also get on my nerf when I go against summoner.

Any class that able to 100-0 you with their skill, That skill that make them able to 100-0 their CD is either around 30 to 45 second so it does fit your escape time 35second CD while on the other hand cat Grable is annoying you can't break from it like any other grabs and in same time it got very short CD 18 second and long control time which is 52 second.

So once you get grabed first time you would be forced to escape to avoid the huge damage while the second time you get grabbed you won't have any way to escape, That why they nerf their "Grabble " skill and nothing else they changed CD from 18 to 24 and time of control from 5 to 4 second which is reasonable and understandable 

????? You can escape the pin. You're just not specing into it OR you waste that escape on something else.

Wow, that people here who try so hard to prove summoner is useless. IMO it's pretty amazing class, if played right it can bassically carry whole group. And it's the only class who can easily do all 3 double CC's at the same time without gimping it's dmg too much not even mentioning all other utility. And all that points where it's bad to have summoner, just lol. Snare on yeti lair? Well it's players fault not class. Snare skill also can be skilled to be only dmg skill without snare, suprise.

And no I'm not maining the class either. My summy alt is only 430 ap but it is very nice for pugging and assuring the things will be done without wipes, be it healing/iframing group or pretty often tanking. And yes summy can tank bosses without them moving an inch! But I have to agree it's pretty boring class in the long run thus it's only an alt for me. And it's a bit too easy to play in pvp comparing to others, same as BD. I have 4x lvls 50 2x lvls 45+ and 2x lower lvl alts so i have comparison (yes, I admit it, I'm altoholic so I had to lvl up all classes, don't be judgmental).

But I'm pretty happy to see this new "nerfs". Because it will acctually make this class more interesting to play. And it's nice they want to push people a bit out of sunflower spam, even if it's not that big nerf, because it will be the same spammy ability with proper chi management and anicanceling lmb/rmb. It just feels bad to lose tripple double cc ability :( I just don't really get why some people overreact for this so bad. I even know people who said that they will reroll if those "nerfs" go life.

But anyway reading all that facts why summy is bad class was quite entertaining :) If you read all that wall of text thank you :) If you didn't I really don't care either.

PS. To be completely honest I also don't like to be matched against summoners in arena, because I need to be aware of positioning and actions of both summoner and cat at the same time. I love noobs who don't have control over cat and just spam his abilities or hug cat all the time it makes my life so much easier ^^

Just so we're clear, that potential nerf really doesn't affect Summoners much in PvP at all.

Our Tab double stun only matters in PvE. The nerf here only makes it harder for parties to CC bosses in dungeons and leaves more room for error for retards that can't time their own stuns appropriately. Hence, this affects not only Summoners but anyone else who unknowingly relies on a Summoner's double stun.

Our Power Pounce Pin (Grapple) CCs for 1 second less and the increase in CD is negligible. All of which doesn't matter in PvP as most good PvPers know how to get out of this anyway. Honestly, this probably won't be noticeable much at all for us in both PvP nor PvE.

Doom n Bloom party recovery effect removal hurts pretty much everyone else outside of the Summoner in PvE as that party heal allowed us to continue to contribute our "high DPS" to the party during bosses as well as keeping sustained HP among everyone else. Sucks for you guys, not for us. We still heal, albeit less. That 50% reduction hurts a little in PvP, but we still have heals and we still have our cat in emergencies.

Rose Thorn hits faster. Even better. No focus on crit sucks, but they did add some additional focus elsewhere to help a bit. Still not a big deal though.

Huzzah addition, Rumblebees changes and additions, Moonlight, Pollen Spread? Awesome, more goodies to add to our arsenal :)

Briar Patch and Nettles gives us 3 focus? Cool. Always could use more focus. In fact, that should help us quite a bit in PvP after our Stealth when we're more than likely pretty low on it at that point.

Hammer Spin changed to include Phantom Grip instead. Wait whaaat? We get that now? I'm down, even if it is from our cat.

Frankly the worst as far as PvE goes is the Overflow change which sucks, but again, not for PvP. It sucks for PvE and the rest of the party who relies on that DPS boost to help burn bosses before enrage timers and clear groups of mobs quickly. PvP still remains unchanged though because most of us can't even get this to proc in PvP in the first place.

Poor Summoners.. I think not. You're right, we'll be fine actually. Clearly you don't know this class at all.

This my friends, is what we call a butthurt troll who doesn't know how to counter one of the weakest PvP classes in the game. QQ

10 minutes ago, Beckah said:

Just so we're clear, that potential nerf really doesn't affect Summoners much in PvP at all.

Our Tab double stun only matters in PvE. The nerf here only makes it harder for parties to CC bosses in dungeons and leaves more room for error for retards that can't time their own stuns appropriately. Hence, this affects not only Summoners but anyone else who unknowingly relies on a Summoner's double stun.

Our Power Pounce Pin (Grapple) CCs for 1 second less and the increase in CD is negligible. All of which doesn't matter in PvP as most good PvPers know how to get out of this anyway. Honestly, this probably won't be noticeable much at all for us in both PvP nor PvE.

Doom n Bloom party recovery effect removal hurts pretty much everyone else outside of the Summoner in PvE as that party heal allowed us to continue to contribute our "high DPS" to the party during bosses as well as keeping sustained HP among everyone else. Sucks for you guys, not for us. We still heal, albeit less. That 50% reduction hurts a little in PvP, but we still have heals and we still have our cat in emergencies.

Rose Thorn hits faster. Even better. No focus on crit sucks, but they did add some additional focus elsewhere to help a bit. Still not a big deal though.

Huzzah addition, Rumblebees changes and additions, Moonlight, Pollen Spread? Awesome, more goodies to add to our arsenal :)

Briar Patch and Nettles gives us 3 focus? Cool. Always could use more focus. In fact, that should help us quite a bit in PvP after our Stealth when we're more than likely pretty low on it at that point.

Hammer Spin changed to include Phantom Grip instead. Wait whaaat? We get that now? I'm down, even if it is from our cat.

Frankly the worst as far as PvE goes is the Overflow change which sucks, but again, not for PvP. It sucks for PvE and the rest of the party who relies on that DPS boost to help burn bosses before enrage timers and clear groups of mobs quickly. PvP still remains unchanged though because most of us can't even get this to proc in PvP in the first place.

Poor Summoners.. I think not. You're right, we'll be fine actually. Clearly you don't know this class at all.

This my friends, is what we call a butthurt troll who doesn't know how to counter one of the weakest PvP classes in the game. QQ

Well written; one of the few objective and worthwhile reads in this thread full of saltyness.

42 minutes ago, Beckah said:

you made me a little bit less sad about the changes... :) i was mourning double stun pretty hard but some other changes indeed look like buffs like you wrote.

1 minute ago, Bhindu said:

Impressive. Someone geared enough to solo Sogun's. And they're conveniently a Scummoner. Amazing. But let's face it, nobody even notices Summoners in PvE. It's the PvP where anybody actually remembers the class exists.

Keep living in denial then. It's not like every single BnS Player pay their utmost cares about pvp and the e-sport scene. As long as the class functions as they are supposed, only elitists are nit-picking about which class should they pick :D

28 minutes ago, Alysha Hawkeye said:

For fellow Summoners and their Haters, cheer from the test server.

Impressive. Someone geared enough to solo Sogun's. And they're conveniently a Scummoner. Amazing. But let's face it, nobody even notices Summoners in PvE. It's the PvP where anybody actually remembers the class exists.

On 6/13/2016 at 9:48 PM, Pepperino said:

????? You can escape the pin. You're just not specing into it OR you waste that escape on something else.

You either want to act like dumb or act like dumb, What I say that when you used your escape on first grab grab on 18 CD while escape go on 35 CD , which mean you can grab him again before escape CD went off and you 100-0 which is unfair because any other class his way of 100-0 is around 30CD

13 hours ago, Valiant said:

which mean you can grab him again before escape CD went off and you 100-0 which is unfair because any other class his way of 100-0 is around 30CD

Find me a summoner that can 100-0.

On 6/13/2016 at 2:56 PM, demonshunt said:

awesome ... this way more ppl will quit . if  u didn't notice .. most of the population in this game consist of summoners .. this way the game will die faster ..hope u'r all happy :) 

If it means I never have to party with another helmet summoner who taunts the boss at the worst possible time or snares or pins or whatever else they manage to screw up, then yeah Im super happy. 

Oh, god forbid the cat grapple has a longer cool-down and you can't double stun anymore?

Summoner is already 2vs1 as it stands. Summoner alone does massive damage and has cc and the cat has cc and decent damage also.

The handicap class is getting nerfed...yay. Just need assassins to be re-worked a little along with blade cancers and the days ahead are looking good.

Some people are like my mum, always finding something else to nag about I swear. Once sums are gone people will start complaining about FMs using their party i-frames at bad times or about destroyers grabbing a boss at inopportune moments. I bet you.

Anyways it's the individual not the class that messes up, lol.

On 6/12/2016 at 10:26 AM, Bhindu said:

Looool the incoming nerf they're getting. It's so beautiful.

I love it.

Those changes arent an actual nerf. The bees build after that patch will be much more powerful than sunflower. Plus not all the changes are actually going live in the korean server. Summoner still keeps the double stun, still keeps sunflower the way it is, they add the encouragements and the heal to huzzah, rosethorn stays the same.

I have to laugh how ppl that do not play the class think the changes are nerfs, they are actually boosting our dmg output and heal with this a lot.

14 minutes ago, TheRealGeorge said:

Oh, god forbid the cat grapple has a longer cool-down and you can't double stun anymore?

Summoner is already 2vs1 as it stands. Summoner alone does massive damage and has cc and the cat has cc and decent damage also.

The handicap class is getting nerfed...yay. Just need assassins to be re-worked a little along with blade cancers and the days ahead are looking good.

I urge you to watch some videos of the test server with the new skills :) lets see if you are still that happy about summoner changes :3

On 14.6.2016 at 3:22 AM, Alysha Hawkeye said:

For fellow Summoners and their Haters, cheer from the test server.

Wait what? it look likes there are still no focus problems even with overflow changes :O wow i realy thought we would get some problems there, but nvm dont hype something until its going live :3

25 minutes ago, RainbowDashie said:

Wait what? it look likes there are still no focus problems even with overflow changes :O wow i realy thought we would get some problems there, but nvm dont hype something until its going live :3

in the beta, sunflower originally costed 2 focus they increased it to 3 and we were fine, during 5s overflow you can get off like 5 sunflowers anyway not a big deal plus with sunflower you should have always briar patch active that way more damage + focus recovery = candy!

and who is laughing now? in the end they buffed us - not nerfed

Summoner

Lunge (TAB)
– revert the changes implemented on 10th June; able to Stun enemies on 2 consecutive strikes

True Friends (X)
– Stage 2: add effect – recover 10% HP

Flying Nettles (F), Briar Patch (4)
–  remove effect: does not generate Threat

Beckon (E)
– Stage 2: cannot apply Knockdown combo

Backstep (2)
– Tier 3 Stage 1: Escape from Frost Prison

Seed Shroud (4)
– Tier 5 Stage 1: refresh Rumblebee (RB) on success.

Archived