Forums

Poor Summoners. Not~

Bhindu

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Nattia said:

maybe in the next patch your main will be nerfed and then we will laugh and love it

To be fair, for most of the other classes people actually have to spend time and effort into mastering the class, so even if they get nerfed a bit, it still hurts them less than the "all day brain dead spamming" SM. 

Time to actually learn the game my dear SM players :p 

59 minutes ago, ShiroUmi said:

To be fair, for most of the other classes people actually have to spend time and effort into mastering the class, so even if they get nerfed a bit, it still hurts them less than the "all day brain dead spamming" SM. 

The butthurt is real on this one. Let me Guess, icebrain master, FuryMaster, HideMaster, StunlockMaster main and cant win a summ yet? hahaha

Jokes aside, yea sadly the partyplay and the pvp builds must be changed whit this patch, but im sure that Summs will find another way to outplay brainless ppl who still think that summ is OP, hah it makes me laugh. In pve terms Summs lost their double Stun, i wonder why they put it like that, and they added another tree of the skill 2, so they want summs to lose the other double CC they have cuz, as far as i read, the new tree Deals DMG+Heal the summ. Anyways, i hope the changes are for good because if any other class get nerfed they cry rivers but i haven't seen any summ crying so far.

51 minutes ago, ShiroUmi said:

let me guess your main is even more brainless fm that gets more op every time a balance patch is introduced?:)

10 minutes ago, Nattia said:

let me guess your main is even more brainless fm that gets more op every time a balance patch is introduced?:)

11 minutes ago, MinZu said:

The butthurt is real on this one. Let me Guess, icebrain master, FuryMaster, HideMaster, StunlockMaster main? hahaha

Jokes aside, yea sadly the partyplay and the pvp builds must be changed whit this patch, but im sure that Summs will find another way to outplay brainless ppl who still think that summ is OP, hah it makes me laugh. In pve terms Summs lost their double Stun, i wonder why they put it like that, and they added another tree of the skill 2, so they want summs to lose the other double CC they have cuz, as far as i read, the new tree Deals DMG+Heal the summ. Anyways, i hope the changes are for good because if any other class get nerfed they cry rivers but i haven't seen any summ crying so far.

Let's see, I have a main KFM, alt BM/FM/Warlock and a level 30 sin in late gold ranking in arena and I eat SM on daily basic in arena as snack so I don't think I am butthurt much or at all even, beside the funny joke that SM players actually think they are GOOD while playing the class that is wildly considered as the trash of the game in both PvP and PvE.

So humor me more about me butt hurting please!! 

37 minutes ago, ShiroUmi said:

Let's see, I have a main KFM, alt BM/FM/Warlock and a level 30 sin in late gold ranking in arena and I eat SM on daily basic in arena as snack so I don't think I am butthurt much or at all even, beside the funny joke that SM players actually think they are GOOD while playing the class that is wildly considered as the trash of the game in both PvP and PvE.

So humor me more about me butt hurting please!! 

I don't do pvp so I cannot care less about how this nerf will affect pvp. It's only annoying that brainless op classes like force master stay op while other classes get nerfs. this class must be a developer's favourite.

11 minutes ago, Nattia said:

I don't do pvp so I cannot care less about how this nerf will affect pvp. It's only annoying that brainless op classes like force master stay op while other classes get nerfs. this class must be a developer's favourite.

To be fair, they can nerf SM to the ground and then eventually remove it from the game for all I care. The class cause more trouble and frustration than doing anything good in dungeons. 

2 hours ago, ShiroUmi said:

To be fair, they can nerf SM to the ground and then eventually remove it from the game for all I care. The class cause more trouble and frustration than doing anything good in dungeons. 

it's not like KFM has that much to offer - it would not be that bad if they could nerf it instead :)

3 minutes ago, Nattia said:

it's not like KFM has that much to offer - it would not be that bad if they could nerf it instead :)

Now you are talking butthurt :p 

KFM has

•    Group buff, Fighting Spirit gives Crit chance/Crit damage
  •    Searing Palm buff gives constantly crit damage and all crit attack at stage 4
  •    20% crit damage with Tremor 

not much to offer eh ? 

2 hours ago, ShiroUmi said:

Now you are talking butthurt :p 

KFM has

•    Group buff, Fighting Spirit gives Crit chance/Crit damage
  •    Searing Palm buff gives constantly crit damage and all crit attack at stage 4
  •    20% crit damage with Tremor 

not much to offer eh ? 

It's not like summoner doesn't have anything to offer.  Group heals, cat revives (very useful in ssp), pounce that decreases target defense by 50% (more dps), taunt, snare, petal storm.  I don't main summoner but I can tell you they are very OP against bosses as they can put ALMOST all of them in an endless cc chain which can make killing them very easy for groups. Not to mention they can stop those annoying kites from moving the boss everywhere which I am thankful for as a melee player. 

11 hours ago, Bhindu said:

Looool the incoming nerf they're getting. It's so beautiful.

I love it.

Would be better to just raise the rest of the classes to the KR level. But then, nerf it too much and I predict summoners will quit and that'll be 50% or more of the player base. Hello server merges...

5 hours ago, ShiroUmi said:

SM causes more problems than good? That sounded butthurt. I know I do my job and make sure aggro stays off the dps when they take it from the tank, which allows the tank to get it back.  Frankly, get rid of SM's and see how many players will be left in game. 50% would quit and never reroll; this would leave a very dead game.

All classes have strengths and weaknesses. 

To be honest, we all could sit here and talk about classes that need to be nerfed and do nothing but the age old size comparison. Doesn't make any difference to whether the world turns or not.

7 hours ago, Nattia said:

maybe in the next patch your main will be nerfed and then we will laugh and love it

+1

There's always one class in a MMO bitched about. Last one I played, it was healer's because they had same, if not more, HP than tanks and couldn't be brought down unless it was a 7-12 person team (depending on how good the healer was).

So, with that said, we could just nerf everyone's main and then let the laughter begin. 

Once again, someone gets butthurt so it gives them the right to insult others. 

2 minutes ago, Quantum said:

It's not like summoner doesn't have anything to offer.  Group heals, cat revives (very useful in ssp), pounce that decreases target defense by 50% (more dps), taunt, snare, petal storm.  I don't main summoner but I can tell you they are very OP against bosses as they can put ALMOST all of them in an endless cc chain which can make killing them very easy for groups. Not to mention they can stop those annoying kites from moving the boss everywhere which I am thankful for as a melee player. 

Ok, let's see ~ 

•        Taunt ? No one likes SM taunt, except SM themselves for there are time where you ABSOLUTELY have to move to boss around but then the freaking cat is...a big pile of useless hair ball on the floor during taunt. Beside, SM tent to taunt everything in sight whether the party has KFM/BM or not.
  •        Snare ? Snare will 80% of the time mess up the boss in Yeti or in Lair or any dungeons that have mechanic related to the boss need to be moved at a certain point.
  •        Petal Storm ? FM with Divine Veil has already taken that job lol ~ 
  •        Cat revive ? how many time does a SM actually revive a teamate ? I have seem as far as....10 times so far? since launch that is

I don't know....your OP SM seems more of a trouble to me...

7 minutes ago, Scharnhorst said:

SM causes more problems than good? That sounded butthurt. I know I do my job and make sure aggro stays off the dps when they take it from the tank, which allows the tank to get it back.  Frankly, get rid of SM's and see how many players will be left in game. 50% would quit and never reroll; this would leave a very dead game.

All classes have strengths and weaknesses. 

To be honest, we all could sit here and talk about classes that need to be nerfed and do nothing but the age old size comparison. Doesn't make any difference to whether the world turns or not.

Any decent tank would never let any ranged class to take aggro from them, even after being hit. The only 2 things that can steal aggro from the tank is the cat and thrall taunt from SM/Warlock which SM does 99% of every freaking boss fights

If people quit the game just because a brain dead class get nerfed so bad or get taken off ? then they don't have the needed skill to play the game and should play something else - tetris for example- simple as that.

I admit that I hate SM to the very core like....literally HATE the class, I even ban all SM from my run if the party is mine, so... we have that. I main KFM with BM/FM/Warlock as alt, call for a nerf on them if you wish, I had to spend lots of time to master the classes, it wouldn't hurt me one bit if I have to go back and relearn them again because it is rewarding to play and master a tough class. 

12 minutes ago, ShiroUmi said:

Ok, let's see ~ 

•        Taunt ? No one likes SM taunt, except SM themselves for there are time where you ABSOLUTELY have to move to boss around but then the freaking cat is...a big pile of useless hair ball on the floor during taunt. Beside, SM tent to taunt everything in sight whether the party has KFM/BM or not.
  •        Snare ? Snare will 80% of the time mess up the boss in Yeti or in Lair or any dungeons that have mechanic related to the boss need to be moved at a certain point.
  •        Petal Storm ? FM with Divine Veil has already taken that job lol ~ 
  •        Cat revive ? how many time does a SM actually revive a teamate ? I have seem as far as....10 times so far? since launch that is

I don't know....your OP SM seems more of a trouble to me...

• Obviously a lie, why do people ask for cat tanks at SSP?
  • Once I practically had the Liar boss in an endless cc chain that it died so quickly while it rarely got to attack.  It's hard to pull off because other players cc or snare it ruining the rotation.
  • Well then, endless divine veil and petal storm rotation.
  • You obviously haven't done SSP that much.

Nah, I just know what I'm doing and not playing brain dead.

9 minutes ago, Quantum said:
  • Obviously a lie, why do people ask for cat tanks at SSP?
  • Once I practically had the Liar boss in an endless cc chain that it died so quickly while it rarely got to attack.  It's hard to pull off because other players cc or snare it ruining the rotation.
  • Well then, endless divine veil and petal storm rotation.
  • You obviously haven't done SSP that much.

Nah, I just know what I'm doing and not playing brain dead.

Let's see

• Cat tank in SSP solely because it is the only thing that doesn't get squished by Terror ? which is...well..only that, no one ever asks for cat tank in dungeon, ever or atleast as far as I have seen.
  • "Once" and "hard to pull off" keywords here which mean.... impractical and does not offer anything solid.
  • Don't have the need for Petal when I can have 2 or 3 or even 4 FM in the party for that matter, hell FM even does more damage output than the SM, in addition to frost sheath to save the day on occasion.
  • I have... 1 toon at Awakened Scorpion, with 4 Awakened Oath accessories 1 True Oath, 1 toon in True Breeze with Awakened Oath bracelet/belt, 1 toon in Awakened Breeze weapon, and I crafted all the STS myself as well as farming all the moonstones so....please tell me more about I'm not doing enough SSP. You are the one that don't do enough SSP, people literally run back and forth between 2 mining sites to get as many bosses as possible for prestige and terror boxes, the chance for an SM to actually stops and revive someone is near to 0% 

Humor me more with your love to a brain dead class please ~ 

11 minutes ago, ShiroUmi said:

Let's see

• Cat tank in SSP solely because it is the only thing that doesn't get squished by Terror ? which is...well..only that, no one ever asks for cat tank in dungeon, ever or atleast as far as I have seen.
  • "Once" and "hard to pull off" keywords here which mean.... impractical and does not offer anything solid.
  • Don't have the need for Petal when I can have 2 or 3 or even 4 FM in the party for that matter, hell FM even does more damage output than the SM, in addition to frost sheath to save the day on occasion.
  • I have... 1 toon at Awakened Scorpion, with 4 Awakened Oath accessories 1 True Oath, 1 toon in True Breeze with Awakened Oath bracelet/belt, 1 toon in Awakened Breeze weapon, and I crafted all the STS myself as well as farming all the moonstones so....please tell me more about I'm not doing enough SSP. You are the one that don't do enough SSP, people literally run back and forth between 2 mining sites to get as many bosses as possible for prestige and terror boxes, the chance for an SM to actually stops and revive someone is near to 0% 

Humor me more with your love to a brain dead class please ~ 

It's not a brain dead class. It's an easy class, and that's why you are hurt about it. If others want to join and chose an easy class you are nobody to tell them not to do so and pick a super hard one and learn how to play. That can come once they mastered a "brain dead" class and actually earned some materials and money to create alts. And speaking of brain dead, how come my main is an FM, and I can't get past 1400 in arena because every other char is a KFM, and they all seem to have mastered that super cool stun lock combo that I just can't escape from ... maybe it's my computer or my internet, but I gave up. My FM Is good for PVE but I'll never go with it in Arena ever again. And yes, I know all combos, I watched all Jaesung's and others videos, and I had gold 2 patches ago, what happened after that I have no idea. And you only have 1 button, you don't even have to spam LB-RB ... you just spam LB-counter :o Wow such a pro class

Archived