Main story pre-50 and Silverfrost

KlausFlouride

I am leveling one of my alts and was wondering can I enter Silverfrost pre-50 without doing the main story? I don't remember having to do this before on my main but its been a long time. I am trying to get one of crafter alts leveled to 4 and the level 4 gather nodes are all in SIlverfrost

No. The design of the maps means that you cannot go to Moonwater Plains or Silverfrost until the story makes you go there. The only way to circumvent this (for Moonwater Plains anyways) is to mail that Greenhollow transport charm you get from a quest there. I am uncertain if Silverfrost has anything similar...

Oh wait, there's also those gates into Zaiwei that you can use at Lv46 or whatever that are in Jadestone, Yehara's Mirage, Hogshead, etc...

Well drat. In any case, you'd need at least your main to have been there, and the level requirements mean you pretty much have to do the story up to that point as is, since they decided that side and daily quests are unlocked based on how far you're in the story, not how high you managed to level or whether or not you got there by just exploring or something.

2 hours ago, KlausFlouride said:

I am leveling one of my alts and was wondering can I enter Silverfrost pre-50 without doing the main story? I don't remember having to do this before on my main but its been a long time. I am trying to get one of crafter alts leveled to 4 and the level 4 gather nodes are all in SIlverfrost

You can from Lycandi Foothills.

There's a passage there that lead to Soulstone plains.  You just need to enjoy the scenery and have fun.

Archived