Always getting ripped off by NCWEST

Seylum

So, playing JP BNS for now to see how different is it. I just stumbled across JP BNS' Premium member ship.

The bundle deals that come in 30 or 90 day bundles. Here this month's Premium gifts in JP:

A costume, 20x 100,000 EXp charms, 1 1Mil exp charm, 15 Naryu tablet, Attack Citrine HM gem, and 20 HM soups.
Premium.png

Screenshot_160611_010_1.jpg

For 90 days you get 

90 days purchase bonus items

iconRyushokai.jpg 6,000 jade dragon
icon1606_1.jpg Quest reward Gold bonus 90 days (50% improvement)
icon1606_2.jpg Fortune tone breath time shortened 90 days (4 seconds shortening)
icon1606_3.jpg (Attack) one burning hexagonal topaz of Hong Monpa
icon1606_4.jpg Growth amulet one of the special Hong Monpa
icon1606_5.jpg Growth talisman 20 Baiyun Zen master
icon1606_6.jpg 15 Naru lithograph
icon1606_7.jpg White Aoyama pulse of Hong Monpa tisane 1 to 14 醒 20
icon1606_8.jpg The hustle and bustle of the city (costume) one

Little bit hard to read but you get an attack HongMoon Jewel, 20 HM exerpience gems, 15 naryu tablets, a cool costume and about 6,000 HM Coins

The 30 days gives you 8 dragon pouches and 2,000HM coins in addition to the monthly benefits. versus our "generous 200 HM coin".

The benefits are roughly the same as us:

Benefits kind Special Offer
Adding luck panel Daily use number of times 4 times Free number of times of use once a day will be available added a total of 5 times 4 times.
Market registration fee discount Discount to market items during registration fee will be applied.
Drop of the game in the currency from the NPC You can earn in-game currency from the enemy NPC.
Move warehouse function You can use the mobile warehouse function.
RyuShokai dedicated product purchase RyuShokai allows the purchase of private goods.
Reduce reuse time of shrinking land surgery Re-use time of shrinking land surgery will be 20 seconds.
Discount the weapon appearance change fee of Weapon appearance change fee will be 50% discount.
Daily Quest, attraction Quest acquisition experience value up Daily Quest, won experience of attraction quest is up 20 percent.

But each month they can randomly add these items as gifts:

Acquisition possible list of items from the gift of HakuRyu

(Group "Lingshi ten bundles" and "Frozen stinger" of fixed can earn 100%, random ① either wins with probability, 
will be random ② any one but be acquired from the. )

icon Item name group Quantity Description Take cited properties
icon151014_1.jpg Frozen stinger fixed 1 Growth material of weapons and trinkets
icon151014_2.jpg Ten bundles Lingshi 1 10 can be acquired bunch Lingshi ×
icon151014_4.jpg Fortunately Wuhun Random ① 1 High crystalline body of the weapon growth material growth experience value ×
icon151014_3.jpg Lucky gem 1 High trinkets growth material growth experience value crystalline body ×
icon151014_5.jpg Legend Taketamashi 1 Legend grade weapon growth material ×
icon151014_6.jpg Legendary jewel 1 Vale grade material loaded body with growth ×
icon151014_7.jpg Scales of HakuRyu Random ② 1 Instance dungeon floating altar items for admission
icon151014_8.jpg 10 soul of Henri unmanned 1 Soul ten achievable bunch of Henri unmanned ×
icon151014_9.jpg Ten bundles Lingshi 1 10 can be acquired bunch Lingshi ×
icon151014_10.jpg Frozen stinger 1 Growth material of weapons and trinkets
icon151014_11.jpg Moonstone 1 Growth material of weapons and trinkets
icon151014_12.jpg The key to grassland 1 Loot possible opening of the occluded Lingshi grassland
icon151014_13.jpg Medal of Honor 1 Weapon of growth material
icon151014_14.jpg Null soul stone 1 Growth material of weapons and trinkets
icon151014_15.jpg Naru lithograph 1 Evolution material of weapons and trinkets ×
icon151014_16.jpg 100 bundles Lingshi 1 100 can be acquired bunch stone spirits ×
icon151014_17.jpg Frozen stinger ten bundles 1 Frozen i ta te zu lethal beam 10 for possible na ×
icon151014_18.jpg Moon stone ten bundles 1 Moon stone 10 can be acquired bunch ×
icon151014_19.jpg The key to shining Suigetsu plains 1 If you use a weapon box filled-in, available in Suigetsu plains region their profession to fit weapons be acquired
icon151014_20.jpg The key to shiny white Aoyama pulse 1 Their profession to fit weapon can earn when you use a weapon box filled-in, available in white Aoyama pulse region
icon151014_21.jpg Grief of flowers 1 Grief of flowers that can be acquired
icon151014_22.jpg Growth of the excellent book Monpa talisman 1 Hong Gate 1 to 14 醒 possible Hong Gate experience value 100,000 won can be used up to ×

So, tired of NCWEST trying to milk us for money while giving us the lowest in return. I haven't brought their premium membership for months, haven't brought anything really from them.Other regions give out way more HM coins per month and costumes as well, verus our handful of HM coins and one costume only if you buy the yearly sub. If they have their membership like this I would definitely buy, Terrible management.

Here is the direct link btw: http://www.ncsoft.jp/shop/bns/playList

Oh and on their daily dash they can get a free days worth of premium on certain squares O_O

Well, if they did that even more people would be crying about p2w. That's why they aren't doing it.

Of course increasing the required exp to lvl up doesn't really help too. There is basically no way we could reach HM 20 or even 15 in less than 3 years at the current rate.

Their premium is basically our premium at level 10 except they just need to be premium, but hey we get 1 extra roll on the daily dash! Also that costume for 90 days, hubba hubba!

Again doing things like gifts and random things requires them to think about it and do actual work on it, they're not going to do that for a system that is already in place. anyone who saw the Nico deer in headlights on the live stream knows that, my prediction is they won't do jack shit now and they never will. All the real players will leave ofc (I myself will be gone soon). They will continue to throw out more RNG P2W events that are RNG so they can claim not directly P2W. The Credit Card warriors and the hardcore will stick with it until NCwest really screws them over (which they will I have no doubt), and they'll hope to get enough income to keep the servers maintained and put the game into maintenance mode which really it feels like it's in now.

NCwest actually does NOTHING, they simply have a good way to fast track the patches and content from Korea so it gives the illusion that they're doing stuff. You rarely see a hotfix, or any glaring issues dealt with. It's always "this or that on patch day, in a few weeks" because that's all they do, they get the translated content and put it in. They then spend the rest of the week thinking of the biggest ways to screw people over in their next P2W slot machine "event".

23 minutes ago, Serati said:

Well, if they did that even more people would be crying about p2w. That's why they aren't doing it.

Of course increasing the required exp to lvl up doesn't really help too. There is basically no way we could reach HM 20 or even 15 in less than 3 years at the current rate.

I wouldn't really call having a premium membership P2W, it's more of supporting the game you enjoy. Now when you have event (that cost $100s or maybe $1000s of dollars) to get things that are impossible for other players to collect in a reasonable fashion (sorry white knights farming 12 hrs a day is not reasonable for most of us) that is P2W, and because it's disguised behind an RNG slot machine does not make it any less P2W.

I mean really $12 a month is affordable for most but yet even at $12 our premium is not even worth it. I see almost no players with premium tags now and the fact that our $6000+ lvl 10 premium is simply other regions regular ol premium is a joke.

Don't expect NCSoft to change our premium. They are greedy and won't do anything to help us players.

All they care about is money. RNG boxes, bots, unstable servers, it's all our fault, they are clean and good in their eyes.

5 hours ago, Serati said:

the only one that will cry about P2W r those gold farmers. They will ask all their staff to cry it out lound in the forum for sure. 

2 hours ago, PanCore said:

Don't expect NCSoft to change our premium. They are greedy and won't do anything to help us players.

All they care about is money. RNG boxes, bots, unstable servers, it's all our fault, they are clean and good in their eyes.

Well you know, I wouldn't mind buying prem if it would give that much. So it would only bring NCsoft more money...

6 hours ago, Serati said:

LOL even more pay to win??? do  you know what the treasure trove is? rng boxes??? 

At this point, after those events, it doesnt matter anymore. 

31 minutes ago, Rog said:

Well you know, I wouldn't mind buying prem if it would give that much. So it would only bring NCsoft more money...

I can tell you taht if our premium membership would gave us the same benefits as on JP server, I'll buy year subscription without a doubt. But what our premium actually gives you? At the first levels it's worthless. Starting from 7-8 level it is starting to be actually good. 
If NCSoft would make our default premium as it is in JP it'll be worth it. 
What is it in the other hand? I pay for something more and I'm limited due to level and I need to buy even more to be able to get more bonuses? Sick greedy NCSoft bastards.

17 minutes ago, PanCore said:

I can tell you taht if our premium membership would gave us the same benefits as on JP server, I'll buy year subscription without a doubt. But what our premium actually gives you? At the first levels it's worthless. Starting from 7-8 level it is starting to be actually good. 
If NCSoft would make our default premium as it is in JP it'll be worth it. 
What is it in the other hand? I pay for something more and I'm limited due to level and I need to buy even more to be able to get more bonuses? Sick greedy NCSoft bastards.

Yep, totally agree with you and I think most of player base would so...

Get us premium which is actually worth buying, get rid of RNG boxes and everyone is happy.

Players would rather support game and get something worth in return than complete and utter shit which is current premium.

Sadly ncsoft will never listen to what we want or if they do, gives us valid reason why you can't make it so...

Archived