Tsukiri

[Crimson Legion] Sorelium - Endgame Progression Family

Tsukiri   

Okay, to be frank, I'm not going to sit here and type out a thousand rules and regulations you have to read and agree to just to sign up and join the clan. Honestly, as someone who works 40+ hours a week I don't have the time (and I'm lazy to do that). I play BnS and other games to enjoy myself and the company. Plus, Sorelium isn't about being so strict and 'hardcore' as some of these advertisements for recruitment as I've seen. We have members that are long-time gamers (13-20+ years), but we aren't going to go around thumping you with the 'Hardcore Book of Rules and Regulations'. We are merely an endgame clan looking to progress our members and their gears/skills and are therefore looking for others with the same goals in mind...all of course while having fun. Enough with me blabbering on and on, though, I'll just cut to the chase of what you can expect from our guild and what kinds of other people we are looking for to join us.

WHO AM I:

• My name is Tsukiri (in game) and I am the leader of Sorelium
  • I'm 25 years old and have been gaming since I was thirteen or so on my own accounts (since I was 8 on my sister's accounts).
  • Currently working an easy 38-40+ hours a week, but still highly active on the game (there are times I'm not around, even I am human and have other plans).
  • I'm not a god or perfect. I'm human and I could very well make mistakes. If you have a problem arise with me, please just be honest and tell me to my face so we can talk about it because I am a:
  • No drama lama gal! I hate 'high school drama'. I went through high school and college and both were filled with enough drama to last any person a life time. I have very little patience for it and am quick to take action when it occurs and does not resolve itself.
  • Despite sounding like a nark just now, I am actually extremely laid back and social and love to laugh. I am a social butterfly and that carries into my MMO experiences and personality. I love talking to others and learning new things (aka: don't be afraid to talk to me please >_<).

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

• English players. I don't care if you converse with someone else in a language if you both know it, but our core are all English speakers so I ask you know and can speak English.
  • Active and SOCIAL players! Dead conversation guilds drive me nuts (literally nuts, I will start talking to myself in guild chat until someone finally responds to stop me)! This isn't to say there aren't down time in chatter when everyone's focused on something, but if I hear crickets too long I go bonkers (again, I'm a social butterfly....sorry, it's a fault of mine). Also, I hate 'hearing' nothing but silence when someone asks a question in guild (even if the answer is simply a 'no' to them asking if you want to join them for something). Therefore I am looking not only for active members but social ones as well. We have a TS3 server that I want more people to use and converse in. This isn't saying you have to talk on the server, but being able to hear the descriptions/etc of those of us to lazy to type all the time (i.e. myself and some others) is helpful; especially if it is describing a new dungeon/mechanics/etc.
  • No level or AP requirements! I'm not going to sit here and say you have to be level 50 with a minimum of 5 Hongmoon levels and an AP of at least 500. We all started 'newbs' at some point (though some like to forget that it seems) and as long as you are willing to put in the effort to level/progress and are active I welcome you to our family. We are an endgame content guild working towards getting everyone to that point so I want to see progression, activity, and effort.
  • Those who want to have a good time and enjoy themselves like we do. I will admit our conversations can get a bit sarcastic or pervy (so far we are all adults so it's just...nature), but if you can't learn to lean back and enjoy yourself or let loose and have fun we may rub you the wrong way. We have our serious moments, but most of the time we are just messing around with each other and having fun! So, have fun, have fun, and did I mention have fun?

WHAT WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR:

• Rude players. I don't like people who are plain rude. Believing something differently is fine, but you don't have to be rude about it. Everyone is open to their own opinions and ideas! We are humans, after-all.
  • Drama llamas! I believe I mentioned this before, but drama is kind of one of my pet-peeves. I hate it and don't want it in the guild. I have seen it ruin guilds before so I can assure you if it happens you either resolve it yourself (and quickly) or we will be talking and it will be resolved then. I don't want to seem mean here, but I really am just 'too old' for that kind of kid behavior.
  • Beggars/scammers/people looking to take advantage of clan mates. Okay, I hope I don't need to go into detail here so I will keep it short: don't do it. Asking for help with something is one thing. Always asking/begging for money or to be carried is another. While we are more then open to helping someone who genuinely needs it don't waste our time or yours by constantly begging. We all started as newbs, but worked to not be. Put in your due effort and we will help when the road gets a little bumpy if you ask nicely. Sound reasonable?

GENERAL INFO:

• While there is technically no age requirement, please keep in mind our conversations can get pervy or crude. I don't demand people filter themselves (I'm a perv myself) and we all just have fun. However, if you don't like that sort of thing then I'll be honest and say you probably wouldn't fit in well. It's not all the time, but it happens and I don't want you to be uncomfortable.
  • Currently we are a level 10 clan working towards our clan outfit as well as endgame content.
  • We are mostly PvE oriented, but there are some of our members who enjoy PvP and that ratio is slowly growing (we do SSP daily though).
  • If there are any questions you have you can always feel free to send me a friend request and message me when are both on (or send me a mail if you have the ability to) and we can chat out any questions or concerns. You can also try and contact my vice, Mizole, but he's rarely on when I'm not, lol.

Oh, and for shits and giggles....our active members are mostly female so please...any guys out there? I'd like a more balanced ratio of genders x.x.

On 6/12/2016 at 8:35 PM, Tsukiri said:

Oh, and for shits and giggles....our active members are mostly female

Somewhere on Hajoon server...

f4a1303b0ca9183c5ef6d7bbb3e1fcd2d90ca8c4