That stupid heaven's mandate entry for one stinger.

Shelly

Requiring a scale is just a way of forcing the 24-man content that no one wants to do on the player base. HM should not require an item to play, it's already on a daily lockout for Christ's sake. It's alright for CS, at least you can kill one boss there without orb, but HM is just a joke. Especially since the currency item that drops in there is currently useless too because apparently it was too hard to add the "shop" together with the instance...

1 minute ago, Laneera said:

Requiring a scale is just a way of forcing the 24-man content that no one wants to do on the player base. HM should not require an item to play, it's already on a daily lockout for Christ's sake. It's alright for CS, at least you can kill one boss there without orb, but HM is just a joke. Especially since the currency item that drops in there is currently useless too because apparently it was too hard to add the "shop" together with the instance...

To be honest, Zaiwei ruins is the quickest 24men dungeon not like NHS or E.Fleet so I don't understand why people still complain about it. That Zaiwei Ruins also give stingers! I won't pass up such opportunity.

Just now, Laneera said:

Running Yeti-4 is way more profitable and less time consuming. Not to mention somewhat more challenging. The new 24-man offers no rewards that are relevant to players who can do 4-man endgame content. The XP reward is close to zero, the gold (silver...) reward is laughable and there is still so much waiting involved that I feel like I'm sitting around doing nothing rather than playing a game. I do it only once per week, when I have to choose between it and the PVP daily challenge...

If you can get a 4men Yeti...

With many people still getting kicked in 6M yeti because "you are not 600AP", I doubt many people would be able to get a 4men.

I would still do Zaiwei for no "you are not high AP enough" and still guarantee stingers. Yes the exp and money is laughable but it would be the best way for the non-600 to get their weapon up + a chance to go Mandate for Merchie during the event which will be extended for another 4 weeks.

Just now, YamiKokennin said:

To be honest, Zaiwei ruins is the quickest 24men dungeon not like NHS or E.Fleet so I don't understand why people still complain about it. That Zaiwei Ruins also give stingers! I won't pass up such opportunity.

Running Yeti-4 is way more profitable and less time consuming. Not to mention somewhat more challenging. The new 24-man offers no rewards that are relevant to players who can do 4-man endgame content. The XP reward is close to zero, the gold (silver...) reward is laughable and there is still so much waiting involved that I feel like I'm sitting around doing nothing rather than playing a game. I do it only once per week, when I have to choose between it and the PVP daily challenge...

19 minutes ago, YamiKokennin said:

If you can get a 4men Yeti...

With many people still getting kicked in 6M yeti because "you are not 600AP", I doubt many people would be able to get a 4men.

I would still do Zaiwei for no "you are not high AP enough" and still guarantee stingers. Yes the exp and money is laughable but it would be the best way for the non-600 to get their weapon up + a chance to go Mandate for Merchie during the event which will be extended for another 4 weeks.

It's not quite that bad. I've done Yeti 6 since I was at 390 AP and even now I'm at "just" about 540 AP, which is plenty for me to 3-man Yeti 4. And if you have trouble finding a pug that will take you, all you need to do is find a clan with decent people. The community may be toxic but there are plenty of nice people out there too.

Archived