For a better community - PLEASE SUPPORT

CrazyAmber

@Lexter

Like i told you, read please, it doesnt matter as long as you dont affect it, what you said it's ok no need to argue, like the guy of above who says elitism everywhere, that's what I mean. If you just give up with the content and say whatever I don't care it just doesn't drive you anywhere. Most of the people who behaves like that end up quitting and getting bored, and if you ask them about how good is game, you will get only negative responses most of the times, that's the kind of mind that makes people go offensive everywhere, i am aware game is not 100% super perfect in all aspects, but acting like that and being such a blad player is just gonna make it worse, so no need to, you can do either what you said lexter or help, it's up to you

4 minutes ago, CrazyAmber said:

@Lexter

Like i told you, read please, it doesnt matter as long as you dont affect it, what you said it's ok no need to argue, like the guy of above who says elitism everywhere, that's what I mean. If you just give up with the content and say whatever I don't care it just doesn't drive you anywhere. Most of the people who behaves like that end up quitting and getting bored, and if you ask them about how good is game, you will get only negative responses most of the times, that's the kind of mind that makes people go offensive everywhere, i am aware game is not 100% super perfect in all aspects, but acting like that and being such a blad player is just gonna make it worse, so no need to, you can do either what you said lexter or help, it's up to you

Game itself is great. This is why i still playing. But i dont want take more shit from players and NC.

Firstly. I would like to believe that forumn users are actually the minority and of course is full of nice people, so a post like this does not really promote anything new. Secondly, things like "350ap that knows mechanics over a 590ap that don't know the mechanics" irk me. Regardless of ap, people have to learn the mechanics somehow through doing the dungeon. I have no problem with higher ap people wiping. I don't magically expect all high ap people to know mechanics. But when they act like it's someone else's fault, there is a problem. But that's not a problem because of their ap. That's a problem with themselves. Ap doesn't reflect what kind of person you are. There's a lot of low ap assholes and a lot of high ap assholes. There are basically a lot of assholes. Also. Since there is a lot of low ap assholes, I'm not going to carry an *cricket*. You talk about ap, but really, it's just assholes. lastly. I don't agree with the point you make about teaching people mechanics in 4 man. Because you should only do a 4 man if you know the mechanics well enough. You practice 4 man in 6 man by turning off the boss attack indicators. The only teaching to be done in 4 man could be pointing stuff out to try to coordinate better as a party, but mechanics should be down pat. It's already inherently rude to queue up for a 4man you aren't ready for. 

On 10/6/2016 at 0:56 AM, Rea Shinwa said:

I dont want to get off topic, neither to generalize, but I have been wondering in the past few days if the community is somewhat nicer in EU servers... could anyone from Windrest, for example, give his/her opinion about it? Because lately I am getting so tired of seeing insults, rush, selfinesh and toxicity in Jiwan that I have been considering to transfer to EU in the (vague) hope that things are a bit better, community-wise... even if I know that these kind of problems have no nationality.

I'm playing mostly in EU server also if sometimes I'll visit some friends in NA. Of course there is toxicity also in EU but I met many wonderful people as in my server Hao District as in cross server; so if you are planning to move to EU feel free to contact me for any help or info. My ign is Aihlynn and you can check my profile link on signature for more info. Looking forward to see you on EU.

Also if in general I look for 550+ AP for purple 50 dungeons if someone is lower I let her/him to remain. And if I meet a newbie for that dungeon I keep an eye on her/him to help with trash mobs (this in general happens with 45 purple). I know well most of dungeon mechanichs (some problems yet with Sogun and Nexus but...work in progress XD) so I have no problem to spend some time to explain what to do and what not to do. I ask such AP otherwise nobody joins but 500 AP are enough for every dungeons if you know what to do or at least don't mess up who knows what to do.

If we don't help eachother (in particular newbie) then we can't complain about low server population.

2 hours ago, Majka said:

If we don't help eachother (in particular newbie) then we can't complain about low server population.

I agree 100%

NCwest has it's faults, that's true. But this doesn't mean we have to make things worse by acting like dou***bags.

Hmm.... if the LFG interface could enforce a minimum gear requirement check (which follows the Profile window recommendations) then people shouldn't have much room to complain when they get "undergeared" players, as there would be an assurance that everybody is, at least, geared enough for the dungeon. Furthermore, if people could set their own "minimum AP" before clicking on LFG, that would allow all Rushers to be partied up with likeminded people.

Sadly, if people had proper netiquette, these two changes wouldn't even be necessary, as rushers would make their room and everybody else would only hop on LFG if they knew they were properly geared, so perhaps we do need to automate the process to prevent as much of the toxicity as possible.

Archived