For a better community - PLEASE SUPPORT

CrazyAmber

Please be patient and nice, if you want to repply something negative or insult, at least read the bottom last paragraph, and thank you if you support this idea!

I gonna be serious this time about game, blade and soul is amazing, the story is stunning and in my personal opinion, with the current end of the story makes me even want to go seraph if I ever reach such weapon and be a nice good person like jiwan/master hong in game and help others, but.. what comes after the end of the story?

I got a big disappointment last days. Outside, you can make friends, let's say, go on a bar, chill, dance, workout, stay at home call a friend and order pizza and spend a good time.

But what about if you are alone and you want to have a good time in blade and soul?

Grinding is not a problem, yes, may be frustrating but when you finish dungeons and youre well rewarded feels amazing, but... what about new players?

I've seen how people kicks from parties people who has 350 AP because they think they are ''not worth it'' and instead they get someone with 590 AP who doesn't know mechanics.

I see a lot of people with low ap telling: I know I am weak but if nobody accepts me in party how am I supposed to finish upgrading my weapon and be good as you guys?

does it sound fair to you?

- Cold storage: honestly you only need +3 500s that are experienced and know mechanics, the rest can be a 350 a 450 and 480 if you want

- Sogun lament: Honestly the biggest problem at the moment, players with 480 ap know mechanics, i've seen players who have huge gears and die to its mechanics, I am a destroyer and since 480 AP i don't even bother to pick dragonblood, I don't even have the belt yet to resist asura brand, right now I am 531, I  can even full aggro asura without problem, all you need is people who focus their DPS and know where they step, let's say 2 550s 2 500 and the rest yes, you can't go asura with 300 ap unles carried I accept it, but 450+ it's ok.

- Avalanche den really people argues so much and asks for +600 4 man to run this, if you know mechanics and you have 1 force master in your party, an average 460 AP 6 man party can do it so easy like a lvl 30 dungeon

- Awakened necropolis: being easy overall, why people asks for 600-650 even 6 man mode, why?!

- Lair of frozen fang: for real, it's even easier than awakened necropolis, and just see what people is asking for in order to run this place, it's just... disappointing.

Now, I am not saying I find all easy and people should be aware of it as well, what I'm pointing at, it's at people who is insulting 24/7 and ragging, why you have to be mad at someone who messes mechanics? don't repply back or insult just ask for mechanics be nice and teach to whoever isn't aware of how they work, no need to kick saying ''youre weak good fight useless'' check your average AP in party and if you already have enough why looking for more?

You have to understand people tries so hard to be nice, accepted and make friends in game, not to take it all serious, but to have enough for at least just for a moment and enjoy the game with you, with everyone

Please, whenever you see someone who is not enough strong, or has no experience with any kind of game mechanics, try the following:

1.- If the average party is really enough low and you consider you really can't take a low AP user, kindly explain them why you can't and if needed convince them to join a different party

2.- If they die or do something wrong, even if they insult you because they are mad/they want to do all their own, just be kind and teach them the mechanics, so they can be better and become like any experienced player

3.- If they have enough AP but it's still considered low by party members, just show them it is still possible and all what is needed it's just patient and knowledge over game mechs

4.- Never set them apart/refuse, they will feel like the game it's just about people who are mad and greedy trying to work for only themselves 24/7 and will end up quitting, lowering our community population

5.- Friend up with them if you want, who says they can become as good as you with the support of nice friends and good times playing

6.- Avoid asking for high AP requirements, specially if you are asking for a number that it's really similar to yours, for example, nowadays people who has 521 AP is asking for only 520+, why? do all ingame dungeons the current average AP you need is around 490-500, no more, is all about experience, +520 550 600+ are just an extra that is not neededf for now unless they release something bigger, yet we will have more things to be stronger if that happens so, avoid doing it, I KNOW you may think you do +600 or +520, +550 4 man because you want to avoid players messing up dungeon mechanics, but it would be nicer if you instead teach them and avoiding leaving parties and re queing 24/7 to find a good one or just asking for high AP people all day in the chat

7 PLEASE don't rush low level dungeons, I've seen people greedy for achievements bypassing all killing bosses leaving low levels and rest of the party burning in the instance flames, why you do that? why don't you solo if you will rush like that?

8.- Don't fight and discuss/insult, it's not needed, most of the community is doing it, even worse, with cute characters name and everything, then from a cotton ball they become into a thunder storm with a thyphoon of anger, why? be nice, it's a game, it's about fun enjoy it, and most important, take care of your community, without other players, nobody would play the game, we need eachother, right?

I also, once ran a dungeon with a party, we were talking nice about the final chapter 4 story, and two players started talking about how they didn't care about game story, they just wanted to be the top and reach baleful and kill everything and whoever watches or cares for BnS story is an old person with no life.

Please, for a better community, the game is amazing, no admins / game masters have power over this, all responsability to change it it's in the hands fo every single person who plays the game. If you disagree with this post, please do not insult or fight, just leave your point of opinion and be nice, thanks if you care for your community it's really appreciated, I love players like you. And this is not to take the game serious like a passion in our lives, it's just to improve it and have fun 3-4 hours we play whenever we have free time and want just to relax playing it :D

Server - Mushin

Ingame: Guerrera 

You seem like a good guy just like me, of course I carry player and I don't mind if someone got less AP but I think for the WEST this won't work. I can even remember when the game was out at Blackram Supply Chain I had 350AP and someone raged about that I didn't have the 25+atk gem.

Beside that its reasonable that people just want to do a dungeon fast, I also see most of the time people write "fast" so they are actually good people but just don't have the time and other things to do. Also if you waste 30min in a dungeon the whole day will be shit, I happen to know for example in the mysterious man dungeon where you get HM scroll/skill there was a female player complaining about a KFM that he should leave and he said no we just do it at the end they just raged at each other and discussed, I was watching trying to solve it calm boith down the female was very toxic tough even attacking me saying like your crit is shit your ap is shit you don't know about ss or the game an at the end KFM decided to be afk. Guess how much time got wasted 5 hours, yes...

Even today again we happen to run naryu or cold storage the first three people were like 430-480 including me we had one guy he had 600+AP he said but the other two left. I can compare it very well because I have a high end BD character and a mid end SM. I can absolutely understand that people don't want to waste time but also there are other people and I happen to experience it always with my SM not BD.

Also look here what I wrote for more experience and with new players, especially.

It's not about the AP and Mechanics for these dungeons as much as "let's get this done quickly". I am in a clan where this mentality is high, and I have been pushed aside several times because of "speed". When asked they said, well if we carry someone it takes 40 minutes but if we do it ourselves it's 10 minutes. So the higher the AP of these guys the faster they want to be done with these dungeons for their dailies and head back straight to SSP and hog it till they get dizzy and go to sleep. Which I do not approve of at all but such is life. You cannot turn these players to "carry people" because they will probably never do it, they will gear up to maximum and quit... rather then helping a new player 

I am playing in Mushin server, the most populated and the server that has this issue everywhere, in every single corner and still I don't give up

But if game gets better things to upgrade easier endgame content I will probably move to EU, since I have nothing there it would be very hard to me to start in there

add me if you play mushin I do cross server often also ing: Guerrera user: CrazyAmber

It pisses me off because on these forums all i find are saints....where are you guys in game?? In game I always stay with the newer guys and try to teach them. Most people just leave, or rage at them, make them feel bad and then leave. Theyre people too man...if anyone needs help in old man cho, i got you lol

+10 at the OP. The general attitude in game (I am in Jiwan) makes me want to quit the human race some days. When I (very rarely) run into some nice, good humoured, talkative, helpful, patient, selfless people, I treasure them like gems. I am HM 9, and I learned to play this game playing it and making mistakes... and I still have much to learn. I enjoy almost everything (I don't pvp, I am not competitive and my ping is usually over 350), I love the story and I swear when I find mind-like people it makes my day. 

More people like the OP and this game will have a future, and I will be glad to be part of it ^^

10 minutes ago, MistahJayden said:

It pisses me off because on these forums all i find are saints....where are you guys in game?? In game I always stay with the newer guys and try to teach them. Most people just leave, or rage at them, make them feel bad and then leave. Theyre people too man...if anyone needs help in old man cho, i got you lol

Don't give up I will support you, pm if you want to add me sadly you can't write to another server...

Just now, MistahJayden said:

Oh no, xD not me. Im good. But i hate joining games where people treat others like shit, or ditch the game before it even begins because the guy is 2 AP lower than they want them to be. Even in a party with 4, 600+ap they still leave. Smh

I feel the same bro, its sad with my BD I join the groups which call 500+AP of course to not stay 30 min in dungeon  but I also have a Summoner 430+AP currently and today it was fine. I ran with random and there was one 600+ good guy the other two man left, leaving us with 430-480AP and one 600 :), maybe it was you :O.

3 minutes ago, BloodBlade said:

Don't give up I will support you, pm if you want to add me sadly you can't write to another server...

Oh no, xD not me. Im good. But i hate joining games where people treat others like shit, or ditch the game before it even begins because the guy is 2 AP lower than they want them to be. Even in a party with 4, 600+ap they still leave. Smh

@MonkeyDRuffy Aww, don't do that. My clan and I will sometimes carry PUGs instead of grinding dungeons by ourselves. I know other players do it too, cuz we benefitted from it.

@MistahJayden There are lots of decent players around. In fact, I think MOST of us are decent. It's the few who are not which have been allowed to set the mood and they are the ones we are scarred by so remember the best. But most of the PUG runs I have done have been perfectly decent, they just aren't memorable.

The PUGs I remember are the ones where one person (out of 6) was nasty, demanding, wiped everyone out of stupidity or on purpose and blamed others, ect. They are few but were so awful my clan mates and I have avoided any pug where we aren't the only high level players. That means we aren't running the dungeons we should be according to our levels and gear so we're not making the money or mats we should be but oh well.

1 hour ago, CrazyAmber said:

Cold storage: honestly you only need +3 500s that are experienced and know mechanics, the rest can be a 350 a 450 and 480 if you want

I have yet to see someone on (NA F8 pug) who knows the right mechanics for this dungeon... The worst part is when you explain the mechanic to your party, they will tell you to stfu and scorn at you and say who cares, they boss dies anyways... 

I dont want to get off topic, neither to generalize, but I have been wondering in the past few days if the community is somewhat nicer in EU servers... could anyone from Windrest, for example, give his/her opinion about it? Because lately I am getting so tired of seeing insults, rush, selfinesh and toxicity in Jiwan that I have been considering to transfer to EU in the (vague) hope that things are a bit better, community-wise... even if I know that these kind of problems have no nationality.

There's still hope! keep playing and whenever you find one of those empty soul vessels! tell them to stop and if they don't listen ask everyone to just ignore them, make them feel non supported by their behaivor and alone, having nothing else to point at, until they realize they are WRONG, and won't find anything but emptyness and loneliness, and then, they may change and become good!

18 hours ago, Rea Shinwa said:

I dont want to get off topic, neither to generalize, but I have been wondering in the past few days if the community is somewhat nicer in EU servers... could anyone from Windrest, for example, give his/her opinion about it? Because lately I am getting so tired of seeing insults, rush, selfinesh and toxicity in Jiwan that I have been considering to transfer to EU in the (vague) hope that things are a bit better, community-wise... even if I know that these kind of problems have no nationality.

Our F8 is as bad as yours and as from what I've read we even have higher prices so yeah.... Not worth switching for you :D

OP I love you <3

100+ to this post!! This game is absolutely amazing, but oh boy is the community toxic. People need to understand that there's no way new players are gonna run every dungeon flawlessly. Please just take some time and explain the mechanics as good as you can. And don't leave if you wipe once! I know it can be a hassle to run with newer players, and the dungeons can take some time, but if the first thing new players experience in the endgame is a toxic community, there's no way this game's gonna survive.

And to all the new players: don't be afraid to ask for help! Sure, it can be that you won't always get a friendly response, but I bet there are tons of players who would love to help you out!~

Let's work on building a friendly community~

Good post. I agree with you, maybe i like you for your personality, but i hate your naivity. Sorry if you feel this as insult. Maybe i have no hope. Windrest sucks.

Many times i helped low lvl players, give them some little amount of gold to help them. God i took some two 20lvl players in arena and show what to do and win few games for them. I trying show others here is a way to enjoy game together. I was very comunicative in dungeons, BG or arena. Trying to be friendly. But no, still sillent rushing parties, still insults, still rude players. And NC does not helping our situation.

*cricket* THIS. I dont want help anyone anymore.

PS.: Yes, some of these players i have as a friends. But gues what. ALMOST ALL LEFT THE GAME. We all know why (so bad support, issues etc...). Again, thanks for your POST, but *cricket* helping.

@Lexter remember when you were new, in the heaven's reach, master hong didn't give you any gold, nothing at all, but a book and a training weapon?Is not about giving gold or items, teaching them, just to make them build their own path, you don't need to receive anything in exchange, but if someone is not fair to you, and you save up grudge to use it against them is the same as if you were one of them, be selfless, after all remember, through the whole gameplay the only one who will make you progress it's you, no need to give importance about community but at least don't corrupt it, and help the ones who need it, and have compassion for the ones who dirt the community, they have problems and need to release it in here to feel better, don't take it personal

Everything you said is VOID, BnS is a grindy mess. Not only does the grind anger people it makes elitism rampant. OFC I don't want your 450 ap in with me, I have to clear this and 7 other things today to stay competitive.

Want a more open environment talk to the devs, ya there's elitism everywhere and there's a reason for it.

10 minutes ago, CrazyAmber said:

@Lexter remember when you were new, in the heaven's reach, master hong didn't give you any gold, nothing at all, but a book and a training weapon?Is not about giving gold or items, teaching them, just to make them build their own path, you don't need to receive anything in exchange, but if someone is not fair to you, and you save up grudge to use it against them is the same as if you were one of them, be selfless, after all remember, through the whole gameplay the only one who will make you progress it's you, no need to give importance about community but at least don't corrupt it, and help the ones who need it, and have compassion for the ones who dirt the community, they have problems and need to release it in here to feel better, don't take it personal

Why should i help anybody if i know he left the game early by a high chance? I cant blaim them for their reasons. Iam very small step to do this too.

Am i one of them? Yes, in some points. I still not insult anyone, still not rushing. But i'am silent and i not helping anybody with anything. I have no reason to do that anymore.

11 minutes ago, United17 said:

Everything you said is VOID, BnS is a grindy mess. Not only does the grind anger people it makes elitism rampant. OFC I don't want your 450 ap in with me, I have to clear this and 7 other things today to stay competitive.

Want a more open environment talk to the devs, ya there's elitism everywhere and there's a reason for it.

This. Game in our region making ppl toxic.

I know, its not about helping and giving gold. But this is MMO. Friends, game, fun. As i said i make some friends, but they are all gone. Dont want make another.

Archived