Ping

Maddey

Hey guys, i have got a question regarding the in game latency. What numbers do you reach? I came back to the game only recently, and when i played BnS months back then, there was no option to check what value it reaches. Right now it gets from 100 to 200. And what i was wondering is if it does display correctly? Because the number i reach is 60, 70 in other games like LoL, Dota or GW2. I cant really tell whether i do have a delay on my ingame actions or not, because when i did play back then - my skills would go off like second after i used them, so right now its obviously much better, but with the 120 ping and some of the ingame skills feeling laggy ( especially when im trying to repeatedly do right click/F while in stealth as sin) i want to know if fault lies at my internet connection or maybe the servers? Or if it is my fault, can i fix it?

2 hours ago, Maddey said:

Hey guys, i have got a question regarding the in game latency. What numbers do you reach? I came back to the game only recently, and when i played BnS months back then, there was no option to check what value it reaches. Right now it gets from 100 to 200. And what i was wondering is if it does display correctly? Because the number i reach is 60, 70 in other games like LoL, Dota or GW2. I cant really tell whether i do have a delay on my ingame actions or not, because when i did play back then - my skills would go off like second after i used them, so right now its obviously much better, but with the 120 ping and some of the ingame skills feeling laggy ( especially when im trying to repeatedly do right click/F while in stealth as sin) i want to know if fault lies at my internet connection or maybe the servers? Or if it is my fault, can i fix it?

it's not your PC's fault, and it's not your ISP's fault either. if someone tells you that it's your ISP's fault don't listen to him/her and tell him to go to hell cause he's trolling you. the problem is caused from the bad servers of the game

1 minute ago, Yagion said:

it's not your PC's fault and it's not your ISP's fault either. if someone tells you that it's your ISP's fault don't listen to him/her and tell him to go to hell cause he's trolling you. the problem that causes you to have higher ping than other games is caused from the poorly optimized game, and most likely it's caused by game guard. when they removed game guard a few months ago, everyone's ping issues disappeared instantly. after a while they added game guard again claiming they updated it, and everyone's ping problems that have disappeared after the removal of game guard came back

That's so bad. Do you think that they might solve this latency issue anytime soon? Are they even aware of that? 

Just now, Maddey said:

That's so bad. Do you think that they might solve this latency issue anytime soon? Are they even aware of that? 

i'm sure they are aware cause we've reported this and have made countless threads like this going back from the first beta on November 2015. i highly doubt they give a damn. the fact that it's not fixed yet after 7 months have passed since 1st beta proves it

Archived