Why everything is so expensive now?

MrCalazans

7 minutes ago, MrCalazans said:

It's impossible to upgrade Weapon and acessories now. Moonstone, Silverfrost Transformation stone 16g each. Stinger almost 3g each. THIS IS MADNESS! What the hell is happening?

THe nebula stones which expire 22nd of june is what happened people rush everything so there is a much higher demand for upgrade mats, and ofc as greedy as we all are we are trying to milk it just like ncsoft does with our wallets.

A shortage of mats (low mats per day) + low gold per hour of game-play for a regular player + deadlines + zero account support + competitive content where loot depends on gear = high-priced mats.

In short, everyone needs every shred they get for themselves, so not much you could sell.

They must have banned the bots that were keeping the prices down so the NCSoft owned RMT gold sellers could actually make money spamming everyone without fear of being banned.

Also people are forgetting that the new Trove event of the highest level dungeons is going on, which changes the market because the Merchant of Blunders.

Going from pirate to true breez requires around 400-500 GOLD... only for the weapon upgrade.  None of my friends are playing this game any more.

The reason I quit this game, 500+AP, 550+AP, 600+AP...while the prices: 

Untitled_1.jpg

NCsoft doesn't care about bots ( or they care but they can't find a solution which is more pathetic ) so bots make tons of gold every second. People buy gold with real money. The more gold on the server, the more expensive upgrade materials are. So the economy goes down the drain. But hey, get hyped! SF is coming and there are new costumes in F10...

1 hour ago, InstantDeath said:

NCsoft doesn't care about bots ( or they care but they can't find a solution which is more pathetic ) so bots make tons of gold every second. People buy gold with real money. The more gold on the server, the more expensive upgrade materials are. So the economy goes down the drain. But hey, get hyped! SF is coming and there are new costumes in F10...

This is why bots destroy an economy because they make the money supply higher.  When that happens prices inflate because money is worth less.  Another thing that added money to the economy was the 100g 1000g daily challenge rewards.

42 minutes ago, Buzzirk said:

This is why bots destroy an economy because they make the money supply higher.  When that happens prices inflate because money is worth less.  Another thing that added money to the economy was the 100g 1000g daily challenge rewards.

Wait, don't bots help keep prices down? Back when bots were farming soulstones and tears the prices were 10-15s each. Now it doubled and tripled...

Are u fking serious ? u say now it is expensive?dude when silverfrost came out the tran stones were 80-100 g and the recipe to make em 400+ , yet ppl still upgraded , quit ur whining and fking grind , a mmorpg is not supposed to be easy and quick to upgrade ur eq with for fks sake. Try minecraft

1 hour ago, Izayas said:

Are u fking serious ? u say now it is expensive?dude when silverfrost came out the tran stones were 80-100 g and the recipe to make em 400+ , yet ppl still upgraded , quit ur whining and fking grind , a mmorpg is not supposed to be easy and quick to upgrade ur eq with for fks sake. Try minecraft

i don't think the current standards count as "when silverfrost came out" anymore 

If this would be to be blamed for bots shouldn't the prices be much much lower as bots farm all the time? No this time it is not fully bots' fault but players' who saw that they can be greedy and they decided the prices. Find farming groups and farm the mats and recipes if u feel like you cannot buy them. Regards from casual 609 AP PvE Blade Dancer. PS. I never bought mats to upgrade my gears except until True Siren and only the transformation stones when 6 g a day was an achievement.

as any game progresses the prices always rise, more people have more gold so they can afford to pay more, its the same in real life

cost of living goes up every year yet there are more and more people selling the same things.

On 6/18/2016 at 8:06 AM, Izayas said:

LOL you can tell this guy doesn't have a job or life, his MMO life is his life. So when he plays for 10 hours every day he thinks it's the standard.

You have 2 choices basically as a new player: grind the gold to buy mats "slowly" with something you like to do or grind the mats. Grinding the mats is cheaper and probably has more variety, but can be annoying and tedious if you don't like the action (for example SSP).

2 hours ago, United17 said:

LOL you can tell this guy doesn't have a job or life, his MMO life is his life. So when he plays for 10 hours every day he thinks it's the standard.

It's a recurring problem I see with some people in here: not putting themselves in someone else's shoes and instead just assuming everyone else is in the same situation as themselves. I do not appreciate that lack of empathy at all, it gets harder to have productive discussions whenever people do that.

in what other mmo could you keep up with the nolifers if you played only a few hours a day

They are the ppl that set the market prices not the casual guy that does the purple dungeons and makes 60-100g a day the ppl that farm 1k-1.5k in ssp control the market and dont expect to keep up with them if you play only a few hours a day if you dont *pay2skip* cause theyr time spent in the game will always be rewarded 

The expectations of ppl are *cricket*ing hilarious 

Welcome to the massively multiplayer online games...theyre all the same

Not to mention that you dont need *cricket*ing the epen 20k gold legendarys and shit liek that once you get to true scorp youll have enough equip for a long time

And be gratefull that this isnt a game that you need some major zerg clan to farm some epic raid boss once a day for weeks and be lucky to drop and item that you need and even then you wont get it cause it will go to a guy thats fondling the clan leaders *cricket*

theese are the type of games that require months to get to end game so if you you came in with other expectations this is the wrong game for you

21 hours ago, United17 said: LOL you can tell this guy doesn't have a job or life, his MMO life is his life. So when he plays for 10 hours every day he thinks it's the standard.

i work 6 days a week but that doesnt mean i cant log on do my daily 4 quests , ssp , cold storage and mandate daily enough to save up for upgrades and done in like not even whole 2-3 hours

if u need 10 hours a day for ur dailys i would probably quit playing mmos

19 hours ago, Izayas said:

i work 6 days a week but that doesnt mean i cant log on do my daily 4 quests , ssp , cold storage and mandate daily enough to save up for upgrades and done in like not even whole 2-3 hours

Good for you. Still not a representative of the entire playerbase, so it doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things... nor does it make remarks like 'try minecraft' or 'quit playing mmos' any less patronizing and uncalled for. Cut that shit out, will you.

all ive been saying is that its not becomming expensive but instead it became much cheaper compared to when the new stuff came out. And yes if that dude that meant i got no life needs 10 hours for his dailys , in his case i would rather quit this game 

• 2 weeks later...

You have to keep in mind that rich players will pay high prices to get what they want fast. Try to use this to your advantage and always make prices as high as possible. If somebody wants it and has the money, chances are high that he will pay the price.

I recently started a new character and i sold a Basic Crafted Sword for 1 freaking gold in the market. (i was the only one listing this kind of item) xD
Also all the soul shields from low level area that are related to achievements can be sold for 50s-1g maybe even more. Just think about the time it takes to farm that one Lumang Accuracy Soul Shield that you need for your achievement and the amount of gold a level 50 chracter could make in the same time. Why should they not pay 1g+ if they want it? xD

Archived