U DIDNT FIX ANYTHING NCSOFT ABOUT UR ROOTING PROBLEM N UR ISSUES WITH UR ISP

just logged in n the ping is skyrocketing  the freeze is real cant do anything since vengeance break patch 

plz dont lie we fix n we fix cause u didnt 

WTF game is that i only log in spin weel n thats all

u call that a game ?

10 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

How about you fix it with your ISP? If the routing to the server is the issue its not a problem from NCsoft its a problem from your ISP as that is the route he is using to connect you to the server.

No, because u dont have any latency doesnt mean others dont have it. I'm playing this game with 2 rl friends, and once in a while there are a few days/weeks, that the servers are having so much latency that we cant play normal. While we play all other games perfectly normal.

U cant expect from people to change their ISP, cause they cant play 1 game. I NEVER had this many lag/latency problems with ANY game i played. 2-3 days after the vengeance patch i had latency, now i can play somewhat normal again. 

And before u say i should check my ISP:

5393534936.png

I think this speed should be good enough to play bns.

well as many times said i called my isp everything is fine my ping is ok till before ncsoft server 

also ncsoft said they have issues with their isp so its their fault 

also this problem is happening since last patch not earlier 

First of all.....a speed test doesnt mean shit. it just tells you your up /down speed thats it. The actual traceroute to the server will tell you where the issue is and you will see exactly at what point you get the spikes. So saying its not your ISP because you have a good speed is just incorrect. you should yell at ncsoft to fix something which your ISP's providers have an issue with.

And ncsoft had issues yesterday with their isp but that was a total connection breakdown and not spikes in ping.

19 hours ago, Grimoir said:

First of all.....a speed test doesnt mean shit. it just tells you your up /down speed thats it. The actual traceroute to the server will tell you where the issue is and you will see exactly at what point you get the spikes. So saying its not your ISP because you have a good speed is just incorrect. you should yell at ncsoft to fix something which your ISP's providers have an issue with.

And ncsoft had issues yesterday with their isp but that was a total connection breakdown and not spikes in ping.

Then how do u explain not having any problems with any game i played? I always had this ISP.

I live in belgium, 1 friend of mine uses telenet, another uses belgacom, we all have latency/lag problems, should i move to another country to play bns?

I hate people that act like they know it all, just cause they dont have this problem. Its not like i live in a 3th world country with dial in internet. If u checked the forums once in a while, u would see everyday a threat appears of someone having lag/latency. But ye, i guess we all should call our ISP and blame them for not having a good connection to NCSoft's servers...

On 6/11/2016 at 0:25 PM, 884156_1452550506 said:

Then how do u explain not having any problems with any game i played? I always had this ISP.

I live in belgium, 1 friend of mine uses telenet, another uses belgacom, we all have latency/lag problems, should i move to another country to play bns?

I hate people that act like they know it all, just cause they dont have this problem. Its not like i live in a 3th world country with dial in internet. If u checked the forums once in a while, u would see everyday a threat appears of someone having lag/latency. But ye, i guess we all should call our ISP and blame them for not having a good connection to NCSoft's servers...

First of all you need to know the following:

The route to every server is different. If you dont have lag in other games or latency issues that means that there are no spikes on the route to those servers.

Also if its a routing issue its not a fault of ncsoft or your ISP has his own providers where he uses the lines from, and they can escalate the issue further if they do a proper test.

I live in belgium too and i am using Scarlet internet and guess what i have no lags and no latency issues, coincidence? i dont think so plus i am playing on NA servers and not EU. so yes i do know what i am talking about.

Do you know what's weird ? The fact that other servers I tested from Germany work fine, but not the NCSoft one. How do they explain that ? Actually, I don't even want to know the explanation, words won't make the connection better. I just want them to fix it already.

6 hours ago, azraelkun said:

http://imgur.com/a/iw5v8

My pingplotter results

Reading that routing you already see the problem is before you reach ncsoft server your ping goes around 50 before it leaves the country point 4 -> 5 there is the problem and it happen still on your country before it reach the ncsoft yea it goes abit more when it reach ncsoft to 50-60 but if it will leave your country with 10-15 and add 10 to it gonna be 20-25 ping and thats a decent ping for someone who is not in frankfurt

9 hours ago, Grimoir said:

First of all you need to know the following:

The route to every server is different. If you dont have lag in other games or latency issues that means that there are no spikes on the route to those servers.

Also if its a routing issue its not a fault of ncsoft or your ISP has his own providers where he uses the lines from, and they can escalate the issue further if they do a proper test.

I live in belgium too and i am using Scarlet internet and guess what i have no lags and no latency issues, coincidence? i dont think so plus i am playing on NA servers and not EU. so yes i do know what i am talking about.

So u're saying that Telenet/Belgacom have a bad connection to NCSoft's servers? I really dont know what to do anymore, and i didnt even bother logging in the last 3 days. Really a shame since i've played bns since launch, got a lv 50 hm 9 fm with 600 ap, but i'm getting sick of this random latency problems, to the point i'm just getting frustrated that i cant play "normal".

17 hours ago, FantaTwist2 said:

Reading that routing you already see the problem is before you reach ncsoft server your ping goes around 50 before it leaves the country point 4 -> 5 there is the problem and it happen still on your country before it reach the ncsoft yea it goes abit more when it reach ncsoft to 50-60 but if it will leave your country with 10-15 and add 10 to it gonna be 20-25 ping and thats a decent ping for someone who is not in frankfurt

I live on greece btw n clearly the problem ia ncsoft

On 6/15/2016 at 9:01 AM, azraelkun said:

I live on greece btw n clearly the problem ia ncsoft

dude for real you can see the ping increase start before you reach the ncsoft ... w/e if you even with your own graph in face you can't accept its a lost point no matter what anyone say you are here just to complain 

15 minutes ago, FantaTwist2 said:

dude for real you can see the ping increase start before you reach the ncsoft ... w/e if you even with your own graph in face you can't accept its a lost point no matter what anyone say you are here just to complain 

Ok check all this

Everyone says its ncsoft problem

Ps even in toms hardware that post these results said same

On 10-6-2016 at 4:47 PM, Grimoir said:

How much do they pay you to spread those lies?

Guys, Gromoir told you why it's not that simple as you think. The nc soft server doesn't have anything to do with servers from other companies/games. Yes, there might be some Problems with the Connection from nc soft side but you can't blame them for everything. But if you all think it must be nc soft: Why do some People have These issues while others don't have them? If the servers are that bad, why aren't all players affected? You can't give a reason, right?

1 hour ago, Zedonia said:

Guys, Gromoir told you why it's not that simple as you think. The nc soft server doesn't have anything to do with servers from other companies/games. Yes, there might be some Problems with the Connection from nc soft side but you can't blame them for everything. But if you all think it must be nc soft: Why do some People have These issues while others don't have them? If the servers are that bad, why aren't all players affected? You can't give a reason, right?

Multiple players from my guid and in-real friends have connection issues, I won't say I'm an IT-Expert but I know enough to say we've tried everything on our end.

7 hours ago, Zedonia said:

If we knew why some people have lag and others dont, then we wouldnt be here. Not everybody with lag posts on these forums, i've been trying to find a solution for this latency for a few months now, and i'm getting tired and frustrated by it, to the point where i dont log in anymore, cause i cant find a solution. (while i really like the game)

Tell me, how come i play EVERY other game perfectly (mmorpg's/multiplayer), except bns. How come i've never seen this many guildmates quit in a mmorpg cause they have latency problems? And how come 2 of my rl friend who live a few streets from me, with 2 different ISP's have lag problems? I dont live in a 3th world country with dial in internet, i live in Belgium with a good internet connection.

I'm not saying i have lag 24/7 in bns, but it just comes and goes at random times. Most of the time i can do harvest/ssp perfectly fine, and sometimes i just stand there pressing skills, and nothing happens, or i have 2-5s skill delays. Now tell me how my ISP is to blame for this? When i have these delays for example, i log in to guild wars 2, and i play normal, never even had lag in that game.

We shouldnt contact our ISP cause NCSoft doesnt have a good connection to our ISP, NCSoft should make sure THEY have a good connection to every ISP in the EU.

11 hours ago, 884156_1452550506 said:

We shouldnt contact our ISP cause NCSoft doesnt have a good connection to our ISP, NCSoft should make sure THEY have a good connection to every ISP in the EU.

Yes, that's right. Of course I don't know why some people have problems while others don't. As long as there are no global problems with the servers (the times when you can't log in again and so on) I never have problems (as long as I don't heavily use my internet but that's my fault then and I know that). It might not be the servers itself but the connections between them and the ISPs, yes.

It's like what it is and well u just have to accept it coz they don't give a s*** to it. And sorry if it doesn't really help but yea for all the problems i've been getting in game and i send a ticket for it or asked in forums and got like no real reply to fix it, u can just keep talking here but it won't change much.

Riot Games (League of Legends) has this program where they work together with ISPs to customize the network routes so players get the best experience.

NCSoft could do the same, but they don't. They rather say "it's not our fault" and ignore it. I don't understand why, since this is very much in their interest... or maybe they need to lose more players first before it is worth it for them? :/

Archived