Unable to destroy certain outfits

PoiPoiVan

Hello,

I've looked for an answer but no one seems to have one (maybe because there isn't) ?

Why is it that we cannot delete certain outfits like Bamboo Guard, Stratus, Blackram... I guess I can understand Hongmoon being undestroyable but what about the others?

At first I thought they might be relevant to the story but nope. Only good for PvP achievements. Even then, why not make them rebuyable with valor stones or insignias? They just use up space. The only "good" reason I see as to why they cannot be destroyed is "money-gain". NCsoft sucks money from players using the Wardrobe feature to get rid of those outfits temporarily.

So, is that the only reason or do these outfits become really important later in the story arcs/future patches? I'd really like to know.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

They really need to let f2p players have the wardrobe, given that this game is so costume heavy. Surely some other feature can be added to premium to make it worth getting. I'm saying this as a  premium player myself. I like collecting costumes but I don't know where I would store them without the wardrobe. Also, it really bites that EU/NA players can not salvage costumes. My understanding regarding why we can't is because they don't want to encourage bots who would farm the costumes to salvage for the fabric mats. This change makes the costume transmutation feature pretty much unusable. There should be a solid strategy to eliminate bots (and spammers) from the game that does not involve nerfing the game for us. We lose this crafting aspect of the game completely  because they don't want to deal with the bot problem. Really unacceptable.

Im not sure what Ncsoft thinks. We already have 200+ stuff to put in wardrobe. Maybe id rather spend the money on costume in shop than paying for waste that is premium just so I can put in whatever my chars currently arent wearing. Even story+event outfits are waste of space with such limited vault and inventory space -.-

Archived