Moonstones

hattori

1 hour ago, spongemike said:

Craft your own moonstone? Like me I have several alts with merry potter/Soul wanders crafting moonstones all the time. I don't even bother farming the lvl 45 blue doungeons. I just buy the material needed and make them. Is pretty easy profit.

I'm talking about moonstones not moonwater tears / stones  http://www.bnsgold.co/upload/20160408/6359572118095869531208069.bmp

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/9/2016 at 10:53 AM, XianRen said:

Well, the community is at fault for not taking advantage of all options available to them.  That said, the battle point rewards should definitely be much higher.

Ya it's the communities fault you get 2 moonstones from an hour and a half in SSP... communities fault. Lol and god forbid you go in there with a melee character you'll be lucky to get any.

Communities fault no one wants to play the 700+ AP P2W credit card warrior teams farming Battlegrounds...communities fault.

On 6/9/2016 at 0:37 PM, XianRen said:

you can get moonstones from 6v6 as well...you know, if people actually did 6v6.

6v6? That's 10x worse than SSP, and SSP is already toxic and unplayable to start with. 6v6 = 6x350AP's vs 6x600AP's.

To take a quote from AVGN, "I'd rather drink diarrhea vomited out of a buffalo's *cricket*" than play the BS known as 6v6. Unequalized PvP in server match with absolutely no matchmaking criteria or ability to filter opponents, really??

6 minutes ago, Melodia said:

6v6? That's 10x worse than SSP, and SSP is already toxic and unplayable to start with. 6v6 = 6x350AP's vs 6x600AP's.

To take a quote from AVGN, "I'd rather drink diarrhea vomited out of a buffalo's *cricket*" than play the BS known as 6v6 and the devs were probably "smoking 6 different kinds of herbs when they created this mode". Unequalized PvP with a queue, really??

What? I already was told by a white knight you can win with your 450-550 AP team against the 700+ AP credit card team if you "play smart" playing smart must involve never actually engaging in a fight then.....

As for the OP, I highly doubt after seeing the live stream (which was a total joke) that we can hope for them to do ANYTHING to the game itself (that would involve them working) they will throw in some more P2W events so they can continue with their 3 day a week work schedule. I doubt they even work 3 days.

On 6/10/2016 at 4:31 AM, Cor said:

Just farm something else sell it and buy moonstones for it? I dunno why people always complain about a certain resource being to hard to get. As long as that resource is tradeable it's always possible to get it even if you can't farm it yourself.

Cool, Moonstone going for 7g a pop now. This is a good solution I'll go with that. I'll farm soulstones...no wait I''ll need those for all my upgrades as well, I'll farm Stingers...no no I'll need those for upgrades too.....

So I need about 200 moonstones now what can I farm besides soulstones and stingers to get the 1,400g that I need to buy a single upgrade resource from the market...oh that's right, NOTHING!

This is ofc assuming you CAN farm and play everyday for a couple hours (with 4-8 being ideal). 1 day a week....nope, 2 days...nope.....5 days????? NOPE you'll need to to it EVERYDAY.

On 12.6.2016 at 5:05 AM, United17 said:

Cool, Moonstone going for 7g a pop now. This is a good solution I'll go with that. I'll farm soulstones...no wait I''ll need those for all my upgrades as well, I'll farm Stingers...no no I'll need those for upgrades too.....

So I need about 200 moonstones now what can I farm besides soulstones and stingers to get the 1,400g that I need to buy a single upgrade resource from the market...oh that's right, NOTHING!

This is ofc assuming you CAN farm and play everyday for a couple hours (with 4-8 being ideal). 1 day a week....nope, 2 days...nope.....5 days????? NOPE you'll need to to it EVERYDAY.

Here is a hint, you don't sell all of it. If you farm two resources instead of one you would also have less of each because you have less time farming each. Really "i can't upgrade because i can't farm resource X" is just an excuse for people who want everything spoonfed.

On ‎12‎.‎06‎.‎2016 at 5:05 AM, United17 said:

I'll farm soulstones...no wait I''ll need those for all my upgrades as well

You always get way more soulstones than you need by doing the dailies.

The real bottleneck are always the stingers for me because that is what I have to pay for. Farming 20-30 moonstones for an acc upgrade is not much. For the weapon it takes some more time, yes, but remember, true scorpio is the goal for the whole year so why are you so frustrated to not get everything in a week?

24 minutes ago, Cor said:

Here is a hint, you don't sell all of it. If you farm two resources instead of one you would also have less of each because you have less time farming each. Really "i can't upgrade because i can't farm resource X" is just an excuse for people who want everything spoonfed.

No it's actual players that see the real problem not a white knight trying to defend...well whatever you're trying to defend here....

We all see it whatever your reason is for not seeing it is yours, maybe you have 100s of moonstones from the P2W, maybe you have a bot army farming them for you, maybe you multibox 6 summoners for 6 hours a day in SSP, maybe you're unemployed and you have one Forcemaster that you play only ssp for 12 hours a day every day, maybe you're simply ignorant. I mean we all see it, and when we grind for hours and get next to nowhere in progression I wouldn't exactly call that wanting to be spoon fed anything.

15 minutes ago, Zedonia said:

You always get way more soulstones than you need by doing the dailies.

The real bottleneck are always the stingers for me because that is what I have to pay for. Farming 20-30 moonstones for an acc upgrade is not much. For the weapon it takes some more time, yes, but remember, true scorpio is the goal for the whole year so why are you so frustrated to not get everything in a week?

You do? Ok so misty woods 17-20, IF you do PvP arena AND do 2000 beans EVERY day AND either have dragon certificates OR actually run dungeons to get them every day you'll get 40 more IF you can buy the platinum bag. Next up farming SSP for them...hope you're a FM or a summoner.

I currently need 340 which is doable but wait I'll need to craft to get gold to DO the upgrades which cost MINIMUM 50 soulstones A DAY...so now actually I'm at about a 10 soulstone a day profit...that's IF I do it everyday.

Frustrated I'm not getting it in a week? I played 5 closed betas and began playing 3 days before most people at head start from my founders pack......where you getting "a week" from????

9 minutes ago, United17 said:

No it's actual players that see the real problem not a white knight trying to defend...well whatever you're trying to defend here....

We all see it whatever your reason is for not seeing it is yours, maybe you have 100s of moonstones from the P2W, maybe you have a bot army farming them for you, maybe you multibox 6 summoners for 6 hours a day in SSP maybe, maybe you're unemployed and you have one Forcemaster that you play only ssp for 12 hours a day every day, maybe you're simply ignorant. I mean we all see it, and when we grind for hours and get next to nowhere in progression I wouldn't exactly call that wanting to be spoon fed anything.

No, the actual problem is that people like you want the best gear right away without putting much effort. We got years of content in just a few months it's totally unreasonable to expect to have anywhere near top gear in a short period of time with normal gameplay. And you don't need it either none of the current dungeons available does require it.

6 minutes ago, Cor said:

No, the actual problem is that people like you want the best gear right away without putting much effort. We got years of content in just a few months it's totally unreasonable to expect to have anywhere near top gear in a short period of time with normal gameplay. And you don't need it either none of the current dungeons available does require it.

What do you call "much effort"? Doing the dailies I need for the challenge EVERY day...doing Cold Storage and Heavens Mandate EVERY DAY, doing misty woods faction EVERY DAY, doing all my PvP arena dailies PLUS a few more so I can turn in 2000 beans EVERY DAY, then IF I do have time I'll relax and try to do the silverfrost solo dailies EVERY DAY.

Hmmmm seems like I'm putting in a little effort......

In fact any more effort will require me to quit my job, get a divorce and send a kid to go live somewhere else. And sorry the game's not good enough for me to do any of those things. I'm willing to bet you think it is though......

If your gear is good enough to do cold storage already and you don't want everything spoonfed why are you complaining?. If your gear is good enough for cold storage it's good enough for anything else currently in the game except maybe asura.

A mmo always requires big time investment for grinding gear etc. (unless you are a wallet warrior) and compared to others i played before it's actually pretty easy to get geared in bns. Like i already said we got years of content in a few months, if people put pressure on themselves because they feel that they need to get geared asap it's their own fault. Did you look at the content roadmap for the rest of the year? There are barely any gear updates so lots of time for people to catch up.

The issue is not wanting it all and wantig it now.

Its that moonstones have ONE source to get...And in order to do so you need

*The right faction

*avoid bots

* have decent ap

*have decent fpc/ little lag

*RNG boxes

* RNG keys

*spend an hour to 2 to farm

So with the 3 strikes your out philosophy you go into round 3 of ffs really?? And its not legardary shit I'm trying to upgrade 

8 hours ago, Cor said:

If your gear is good enough to do cold storage already and you don't want everything spoonfed why are you complaining?. If your gear is good enough for cold storage it's good enough for anything else currently in the game except maybe asura.

A mmo always requires big time investment for grinding gear etc. (unless you are a wallet warrior) and compared to others i played before it's actually pretty easy to get geared in bns. Like i already said we got years of content in a few months, if people put pressure on themselves because they feel that they need to get geared asap it's their own fault. Did you look at the content roadmap for the rest of the year? There are barely any gear updates so lots of time for people to catch up.

No it's not. I have actively played 2 other MMOs. SWtoR and TERA, in Star Wars I play pvp while leveling up (you can do that there since there are tiers for the pvp so I can start playing at lvl 10). This gives you warzone commendations. By the time I hit level 65 I have well over 30,000. A TOP TIER pvp gear set costs me 22,000 and the top pvp gear is equal to about the 2nd tier down pve gear. So the MINUTE I hit 65 I have a FULL set of gear I can do anything in the game. I've had the same gear for 8 months and have done nothing more to upgrade it, because I haven't had to.

TERA recently got a gear update. I played it CASUALLY and leveled a ninja after that I got slaughter gear on my gunner. I did it all by getting currency from dailies. My gunner is now in the 2nd highest gear (more than enough to do any content) and the highest jewelry. I did it all playing casually and NEVER WENT INTO a new dungeon. Now IF I want I can rather casually play my gunner do the content I want and give the currency to any of my 13 alts to get them geared.

So what MMOs are you talking about...because it isn't either of those.

38 minutes ago, Reaper00 said:

Those two MMOs didn't have two years worth of content crammed into 5 months though.

The biggest problem there being was that the time consumed and costs for the gear in said content weren't appropriately scaled. And anyone with half a brain knows it's because the problem incentivizes the cash grab gambling that ncwest is milking so hard.

17 hours ago, United17 said:

You do? Ok so misty woods 17-20, IF you do PvP arena AND do 2000 beans EVERY day AND either have dragon certificates OR actually run dungeons to get them every day you'll get 40 more IF you can buy the platinum bag. Next up farming SSP for them...hope you're a FM or a summoner.

Misty Woods, ok, if you like it, I don't do it. Doing arena for 2000 beans every day is a waste of time. How long do you need for that? And of course SSp, it's the best Gold source and offers the most usefull dailies. I get there most likely more gold in 1 daily run than in the purple dungeons together. It's easy over 100 Soul Stones without farming, just dailies + the prestige I get there. So where is the problem to save some for the weapon upgrade? An acc upgrade is easily done (soul stone wise) in 1 day. And yes, I'm a fm but you can do that with every class.

I currently need 340 which is doable but wait I'll need to craft to get gold to DO the upgrades which cost MINIMUM 50 soulstones A DAY...so now actually I'm at about a 10 soulstone a day profit...that's IF I do it everyday.

Same as above, Soul stones are never a problem. And if you think you have to craft for gold, well, no, you don't.

I played 5 closed betas and began playing 3 days before most people at head start from my founders pack

So where is your problem? I started playing a few days after release. I don't have premium. I don't use the cash shop. I don't buy hm coins. I usually do only the dailies, no dungeon twice and no SSP farming (on free days sometimes an hour more or so) and I am Close to 650 ap. So no, there is absolutely no reason to complain about any prices. I have to pay for stingers, too. I buy the transformation stones from market. I don't buy soul stones, because see above. I don't buy moonstones because I get them while doing dailies or switching one or two channels for some keys here and there. If People don't do SSP for some reason or decide to buy everything from the market, it's their problem.

@Zedonia I think what's forgotten to take into account is the reason why some people don't do SSP:

- some peoppe lag/freeze (not everyone has great computer or high internet)

- boss dies in 10 to 15 seconds so people don't get credit

So yeh,  they actually have no choice but to buy the materials they need. Soul stone there's misty, it's slow but atleast it's doable and you can actually get them but the whole point of this thread is about moonstone drop/prices. We're not asking to had them over for free, whats wanted is another source where they could be farmed or be put in daily like stingers. I would honestly love to grind all my mats instead of having to grind for gold and buy em in market. 

The only one who benefits in ssp are people who has good comp/I net and high ap. While the people who can't do it has to run more dun, earn, sell whatever they could get and buy from you people who's selling em, even more they're getting higher and higher in price cause of supply n demand. So yeh, it's a really shitty feeling to some who loses more than half of their gold just to buy said mats. 

Also I think the reason why @United17 saI'd that reply because of how Car said "people wanting things without effort" and he/she is pointing out the work they're doing. 

BTW,  your whole post makes you sounds like a douche to me, I mean, it's great and all that you can SSP and easily get those things (your words not mine) but you sound like your mainly bragging. Even more your last sentence.... Well soooooorry that we can't do ssp and having to buy our mats from market but thanks for pointing out the obvious that it's our problem while stating how you could do ssp and gold without having to do many dun runs/daily to make gold like some of us pleabs. Really, thanks. 

1 hour ago, Zedonia said:

An acc upgrade is easily done (soul stone wise) in 1 day. And yes, I'm a fm but you can do that with every class.

Same as above, Soul stones are never a problem. And if you think you have to craft for gold, well, no, you don't.

Oh I see! So you're a FORCE MASTER and have no problem with SSP......on a FORCE MASTER. I see so FORCE MASTERS probably going to do well with SSP! This is big news! So I suspect maybe if I have a Summoner (which I don't) I would also do well with SSP??

I'm pretty sure you're missing the ENTIRE gist of the ENTIRE thread.

"I'm a FORCE MASTER and don't have trouble doing SSP" REALLY...ya don't say......

9 hours ago, Zedonia said:

And yes, I'm a fm but you can do that with every class.

Good, so come back when you actually do it as melee... because it's hard for a ranged to do so without sounding like bragging, dismissive or both like you are doing right now. Sure would be nice to see a non-ranged class give some input for a change. Some MELEE with a successful streak in SSP, just to get a more relatable perspective.

22 hours ago, LilMsQT said:

The issue is not wanting it all and wantig it now.

Its that moonstones have ONE source to get...And in order to do so you need

*The right faction

*avoid bots

* have decent ap

*have decent fpc/ little lag

*RNG boxes

* RNG keys

*spend an hour to 2 to farm

So with the 3 strikes your out philosophy you go into round 3 of ffs really?? And its not legardary shit I'm trying to upgrade 

Moonstones have two sources to get.  Soulstone Plains and 6v6.  you can get moonstones from 6v6 even if you lose, because even if you lose you get battle points.  If you don;t like it, that's fine, but it's really cute how you all keep trying to pretend it isn't there.

Playing Destro, spend most of my time in SSP. Started when I had, Awakened Pirate for weap and sirens for acc. There is a clear disadvantage if you are melee but you can go around it.
When I had around 450 ap i think, i split.. well heck, I have 620ap now, I still split. But it is still doable, thanks to ssp I was able to upgrade all my items and currently working on legendary right now.

1 hour ago, XianRen said:

Moonstones have two sources to get.  Soulstone Plains and 6v6.  you can get moonstones from 6v6 even if you lose, because even if you lose you get battle points.  If you don;t like it, that's fine, but it's really cute how you all keep trying to pretend it isn't there.

Never done 6x6 and have zero interest, but thnx.

Good to know there are two pvp sources and zero pve.

Archived