Moonstones

hattori

For the love of god add some moonstones to dung drop or daily reward....its over 6g for one....its to much specially for the new players...we got 1-2 darts for dailys would be nice to get 1-2 moonstones too....Battlegrounds are dominated by legendary pts not to mention que times are abysmal...soul stone keys? u can farm whole day ssp and get one key if u r unlucky....and u can be...and most servers got one faction dominance so yea...adding 1-2 moonstones to daily dung. rewards wouldn be bad

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Grimoir said:

its the communitys own fault that the price is this high.

Plus everyone is rushing upgrades because the nebula stones are no longer usable in 2 weeks.

That ins't really the point. All the other items are grind-able but moonstones are blocked a bit by RNG from SSP keys. I spent 1.5 hours in SSP on 2 characters last night and I got 2 moonstones. The channels were crowded so its hard to even get drops for the keys.

10 minutes ago, XianRen said:

you can get moonstones from 6v6 as well...you know, if people actually did 6v6.

hah, but nobody doing 6v6, waited like 10 min to gather members and another 20 min for lpf battle, in the end quit it because nobody doing dat *cricket*. They should increase rewards, 200 per win ... meh ..

2 minutes ago, ginIchi093 said:

hah, but nobody doing 6v6, waited like 10 min to gather members and another 20 min for lpf battle, in the end quit it because nobody doing dat *cricket*. They should increase rewards, 200 per win ... meh ..

Well, the community is at fault for not taking advantage of all options available to them.  That said, the battle point rewards should definitely be much higher.

Just now, XianRen said:

Well, the community is at fault for not taking advantage of all options available to them.  That said, the battle point rewards should definitely be much higher.

Not everyone likes to PVP, so they shouldn't be forced to do it. They are adding more options to get items for the PVP players, they should do the same for PVE players. 

Just now, devildawg said:

Not everyone likes to PVP, so they shouldn't be forced to do it. They are adding more options to get items for the PVP players, they should do the same for PVE players. 

You earn bttle points even if you lose, so unless you are that hard up about dying in a video game that it traumatizes you or some shit, suck it up, throw some skills around, earn some battle points, buy some chests, get some moonstones.  

Both sides have to do things they don't like.  PVP players can't efficiently get the hongmoon levels they need to use the skillbooks that they need by pvping.  If someone were to try to go from HM9-HM10 purely by pvping, they would need to WIN almost 4k matches.  That is just for 1 hongmoon level.  Not to mention that the time gating on the arena hongmoon skills requires like...hundreds upon hundreds of wins per skill.

It's a PvX game.  If you want access to everything in a time efficient manner you either participate in everything or spend the gold you earned doing whichever part you like to get whichever part comes from the things you don't like.  If you refuse to put time, gold, or money into obtaining the things you don't want to farm yourself, then you really shouldn't complain about not having them in the first place.

2 minutes ago, devildawg said:

@XianRen Yeah, i'm not saying I dont like PVPing, im saying "Not everyone likes to PVP" and they have big issues with it. Please read carefully please before responding. 

I am not talking to you specifically, I was simply responding to the line of thought in your post.  Whether you personally like pvp or not isn't particularly relevant to my post.  "You" was simply referring to whomever is reading my post with that line of thought.  I know I quoted you, but it had nothing at all to do with you personally and everything to do with the audience that holds the mindset listed in your reply, regardless of whether you personally hold that opinion.

Is very simple why they are so expensive.  Lot's of people (including myself) have been stock piling them. I been making them on all my alts and buying them on the AH. When soul fighter comes out lot's of people will want them for their weapons/accessories upgrades. We can then sell it for high price. My advice is buy them now. When JUNE 21 hits they could go as high as 8 to 9g each or higher and people will still buy them like hotcakes due the hype of a new class.

if anything look at the patch when WL hits. I would also suggest buying all the weaspons and accessories and all the ecessense for the wheels now(at least the onces that's tradeable). Save yourself the trouble.

2 hours ago, XianRen said:

you can get moonstones from 6v6 as well...you know, if people actually did 6v6.

Not everyone enjoys getting rekt by gold buyers who spent over $6k buying gold from gold sellers and are using legendaries, full AP gems and maxed out accessories.

3 hours ago, XianRen said:

Well, the community is at fault for not taking advantage of all options available to them.

True enough. Especially when lack of gear balance in 6v6 is one big reason few bother with that mode.

The day they give good options to farm Soul/Moonstones that don't involve faction, PvP, Marketplace or RNG events, that's when their grinding will actually become more bearable and will actually justify the ludicrous amounts of them required for gear progression.

So basically:

3 hours ago, Mucski said:

Yes definitely more ways to get moonstones wouldn't hurt at all, and hopefully some of the new dungeons will bring some?

Emphasis mine on dungeons because faction and PvP are NOT dungeons and I still loathe the very concept of progression being tied so tightly to both.

11 hours ago, devildawg said:

Exactly! So why are you complaining ? The game has been out for few years on other regions and it was and is no secret that in bns u need to do both pve and pvp to progress cause thats the way the game is designed. If you cant handle that then you should move on.

3 minutes ago, Arohk said:

yeah stupid community, why does not everyone farm SSP 24/7 to keep the price low, damn lazy community 

I'll farm it 24/7 and help bring it down! Yosh! *run to SSP, suddenly gets fps drop, freezes or crashes, comes back either dead or boss dead without getting credit. Promptly cries in the corner* I'm sorry, I failed- I'm just a waste of SSP space!

4 hours ago, Solidarius said:

Lol +1

Sad part about this is you see several items in the marketplace for over 1k gold each like a repair tool, or a tonic which obvi means someone is up to something. IMO ncsoft should have a alert system for transactions which cross an X amount of gold and they should verify the source and ban if it cane from gold sellers.

1 hour ago, HungryTaro said:

I'll farm it 24/7 and help bring it down! Yosh! *run to SSP, suddenly gets fps drop, freezes or crashes, comes back either dead or boss dead without getting credit. Promptly cries in the corner* I'm sorry, I failed- I'm just a waste of SSP space!

I will tell you a funny thing: I am using a really like REALLY crap laptop which isnt even made for gaming with an integrated video card and an i5 processor and 4gb of ram and i dont get any fps drops. FPS drops imo are mostly caused by your pc / configuration rather than the game itself.

1 hour ago, Arohk said:

yeah stupid community, why does not everyone farm SSP 24/7 to keep the price low, damn lazy community 

Its not about farming its more like not being a greedy turd and sell it for higher and higher.

Just farm something else sell it and buy moonstones for it? I dunno why people always complain about a certain resource being to hard to get. As long as that resource is tradeable it's always possible to get it even if you can't farm it yourself.

16 hours ago, Tsuchiryu said:

Emphasis mine on dungeons because faction and PvP are NOT dungeons and I still loathe the very concept of progression being tied so tightly to both.

And I loath it that all OTHER mats are tied to the Dungeons. Seriously, let moonstones drop as Arena rewards, as right now Arenas are the least rewarding aspect of the game. 6vs6 is impossible to get in before you gear up, Arenas are open to all, and faction-independent. So, here we go, perfect solution.

39 minutes ago, Faline said:

I agree, moonstones are needed in vast quantities - and there just isn't a good way of getting them..if you are melee like me especially.

Craft your own moonstone? Like me I have several alts with merry potter/Soul wanders crafting moonstones all the time. I don't even bother farming the lvl 45 blue doungeons. I just buy the material needed and make them. Is pretty easy profit.

10 minutes ago, spongemike said:

Craft your own moonstone? Like me I have several alts with merry potter/Soul wanders crafting moonstones all the time. I don't even bother farming the lvl 45 blue doungeons. I just buy the material needed and make them. Is pretty easy profit.

You can't farm moonstones in lvl 45 blue dungeons, I think you are mistaking moonstones with some moonwater materials lol

Archived