Add Back Green Dungeons to Cross Realm

Myri

I've tried to solo Pokey when I just started the game on my first character (Destroyer) on level 16 without gems, stalker weapon and soulshield, and I've died real fast, not even close to 'doable' feeling. So, to say that they are easily solo-able by everyone is false. I could not do it even overlevelled. I used x-server on every dungeon, and I really liked that feature.

Nobody ever asked for its removal. Ever. It was convenient and taught players from level 14 onward to play in a group. Now that option is gone, and not only it artificially increased the frustration and the difficulty of the game, it took away that early learning of group play, and boss mechanics.

It now trains you to do... what exactly? Solo stuff overlevelled? Spam chat to ask the kindly level 50 to carry you? Awesome sauce.

Why would you use a stalker weapon....? Youre supposed to upgrade your hongmoon weapon and accessories that you get from the story which are far stronger. Even my very first time fighting pokey on my BM i looked at its hp, cried a little realized how easy it was to kill if you don't stand infront of it and used a small amount of brain power to move your character out of its insanely long alerted attacks.

31 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

It now trains you to do... what exactly? Solo stuff overlevelled? Spam chat to ask the kindly level 50 to carry you? Awesome sauce.

It trains you to get used to the fact NCW can remove ANYTHING, at ANYTIME, without ANY reason, even if it has NO BENEFITS and 100% negative consequences, just because they're developers and can do anything they want and couldn't care less about new players.

I agree they should be brought back (even though I managed to solo on level most green dungeons with most of my characters).

It makes no sense to force players to stand around a dungeon door waiting for other random players to appear, ask for help in faction chat which mostly has high level players and gold spammers or overlevel a dungeon so that they may easily solo it... or ask around region chat that nobody ever reads or answers (just to present all options...).

It was a really "non intelligent" decision... -_-

48 minutes ago, Arcflare said:

Why would you use a stalker weapon....? Youre supposed to upgrade your hongmoon weapon and accessories that you get from the story which are far stronger. Even my very first time fighting pokey on my BM i looked at its hp, cried a little realized how easy it was to kill if you don't stand infront of it and used a small amount of brain power to move your character out of its insanely long alerted attacks.

That was hongmoon weapon upgraded with Stalker.

• 4 months later...

There's no actual reason that makes any sense for removing them from F8. I agree they should be added back. Stop removing the opportunities for people to play content that someone had to painstakingly make with the intent for it to be enjoyed.

They should be re -added,because like this new players least get an idea of playing in parties .Later on would be just hit by entering dungeons with lvls 50 ,rushing all around and not being able to stay alive,enduring the frustration of this thing.Is true that they have weapons for surveys and is basically easy to upgrade now-yet they miss the team play and they will just feel lonely in their encounters,as they are not so many players lvling anymore.If the game is closing opportunities for fresh players ,then is no ok -player's base will decrease.

Archived