Remove creditcard battle from dailies please.

United17

I know that your greed and utter disdain  for your own game trumps all NCwest but can you please remove battlegrounds from the daily quests please? Since your P2W "events" have put the credit card warriors 6 months ahead of average players? There are those of us that do actually like the game and wish to play it in a civilized manner despite the gross class imbalance, often faction imbalance and the P2W imbalance.

This is just a small request, just because when you look at the game all you see are dollas some of us are actually trying to enjoy our time here and would not mind being able to progress without selling our cars and have paid a good amount to, not $1000+ P2W amounts mind you but definitely more than you deserve. 

31 minutes ago, MistahJayden said:

Can you elaborate on this? Are you talking about PVP? What is so P2W about this game that makes the players "leagues ahead."?

The 6v6 pvp daily doesn't have equalized stats. So people running legendaries will curb stomp pretty much everyone. As for the p2w part. You throw down a lot of hard cash at this game and you can skip the ridiculous grinding involved.

Or simply not do the quest for Daily challenge rather than removing it? Some people still find 6v6 fun whether they have legendaries or not(me being one of the people who enjoys it but doesn't have legendary weapons or max gear).

That's why there's an option of 4 Dungeons instead so you don't have to do the PvP one.

But wait, if I disagree anymore then I'll be labeled as a White knight so I'll just leave my comment at this.

20 minutes ago, Negaimu said:

the 6v6 daily isnt even mandatory lmao

Ya the funny thing is it's not even "pay $100" or "pay $300" to win, it's rng based pay to win so you know the P2Wers have spent well over $1000. Good play by NCwest though, they do have a knack for separating dummies from their money. To bad they ruined what could be a really fun PvP aspect of the game. I don't know anyone who does them anymore.

I have a life but I do invest a lot of time into this game, I spent some $ like for founders pack and premium but not over $100.  I've been playing with a group of friends and have consistently done 4man dungeons since launch and is at 610 AP.  

I believe the whirlwind daily is just fine.  They limit the queu to be solo queu or a team of 6 only so you can't really queu up with a buddy and go *cricket*.  You sometime's get a good group and sometime's you don't.  I've had ppl with around 450 AP in my group and as long as they're playing smart we can still win.

Play smart, learn new tactics in fighting, stop crying.  The fighting mechanics in here isn't like your traditional MMO.

5 hours ago, Arohk said:

yes, if the gear gap is this huge you will  just get obliterated in seconds.

i have experienced this often enough both ways.

Me when i had ~400 AP and 60k life on my blademaster about 2 months ago, a 600 AP Assassin attacks me, i get critet down in 2-3 seconds, plese tell me how any skill of the world will give you even a slight chance if the gear difference is this big? hope for the enemy to disconnect?

when i encounter someone who seems to be fresh 50 or HM lvl ~2 i can just nuke them away with my 540 Ap warlock as if they were a normal NPC trash mob, but i stand not a single chance against people with legendary.

Ya people like to tell themselves things that simply aren't true, like "playing smart" is gonna make a difference when you playing a P2W warrior with 200 more AP then you hell even 50-75 is enough to pretty much make it impossible and in Battlegrounds now we're talking in the 100-250 AP range, and this genius is trying to feed us some "play smart" nonsense.

If you aren't P2W and go in solo good luck at even getting that daily done at all. If you hit the LFP most the time you will sit there for an hour waiting to get picked up, even longer to find a party to fight against. Normally when battleground is up it is either yeti or asura as the other option to make the 4, and those with lower AP that can run every other dungeon on the list is going to be kind of screwed.

Yeti if you have under 500 ap you have to use LFP and that can be a cluster F from hell. Most people using the LFP function are running that dungeon 8+ times trying to find a PT that knows the mecs and won't wipe every time. (my party last night that finally killed him many were 9+ runs) Aura well.. we all know you won't find a PT at low AP. So that leaves battleground, which the three runs wouldn't be as bad if it wasn't for the que.. the having to win a battle ground? Yeah... good luck on that one.

I like how people keep pretending you can't have high AP without spending tons of rl money.  People with legendaries aren't immortal, HOWEVER, if you go into 6v6 with 400 hp and a yeti shield infused for full crit expecting to be able to survive against people with more hp, more damage, and more defenses you are asking for an ego bruising.  If you expect to be on par with people who spend more time or money (or both) on their character than you do, you simply do not even belong in an mmo and should go play something else.

At ~550 AP i was able to fight and kill people in 6v6 just fine,  Now that I am over 600 AP I can comfortably fight anyone.  If you don;t enjoy it, or suck at it, or are overwhelmingly outgeared in it, don;t do it.  It's not that hard a concept.  If you are running around in a profane weapon and infernal accessories in 6v6, you are just and misguided as if you are running around SSP in your faction uni in that equipment.  YOU WILL GET WRECKED.  There are tons of other daily challenges you can do instead.  Not everyone wants to play the same way you do, stop pretending that what suits you is best for everyone.

Oh, and before you jump into the wallet warrior argument.  I AM a premium member so my gold flow is admittedly a bit higher than a f2p players, but I am NOT a big spender.  I farmed my ass off to level my weapon to True Scorp.  I work full time, I have a fiance, I am not just sitting around playing B&S.  don't sit there and say it's impossible for you to compete when you didn;t even come to the fight prepared to do so in the first place..

I did whirlwind on my alt yesterday at 450 ap.

Sure, took 10 mins each time to get a match but we won 2 out of 3 times even tho we had each of those times an afk individual. Had to block him cause he had the audacity to talk back like it's all okay for him to just sit at camp. And then sweet karma, he DC just as we were about to win haha. Next time got same douche, he decided to pretend to play by walking around and not having a single point. No kill, no capture haha and he was higher ap than me. 

Tactics do work. And it seems a lot of pve 600ap people just do yeti for the daily. I barely saw one battleground advertised the whole time. The most hilarious was each time at least 3 people from the other team would waste their time focusing me instead of capturing. Big mistake. 

In the beginning it was bad. But I think the high ap players have given up on whirlwind cause queue takes too long. I haven't seen high ap parties the last 2 dailies... 

9 minutes ago, DeaHamlet said:

I did whirlwind on my alt yesterday at 450 ap.

Sure, took 10 mins each time to get a match but we won 2 out of 3 times even tho we had each of those times an afk individual. Had to block him cause he had the audacity to talk back like it's all okay for him to just sit at camp. And then sweet karma, he DC just as we were about to win haha. Next time got same douche, he decided to pretend to play by walking around and not having a single point. No kill, no capture haha and he was higher ap than me. 

Tactics do work. And it seems a lot of pve 600ap people just do yeti for the daily. I barely saw one battleground advertised the whole time. The most hilarious was each time at least 3 people from the other team would waste their time focusing me instead of capturing. Big mistake. 

In the beginning it was bad. But I think the high ap players have given up on whirlwind cause queue takes too long. I haven't seen high ap parties the last 2 dailies... 

There is also this.  You queue up and might indeed get matched against that full legendary, full crit defense 6 man.  However you could just as easily get matched against that LFP party of people with completely random stats and gears.  They may have worse gear than you.  That's just how luck works.  It can be frustrating, enraging even, but shit happens.

This post is making me face palm. P2W barely even effects me. The funniest part is that people call this game P2W just because you can get a better weapon that is only of any use in the 6v6 arena or MAYBE OW PVP. 

The he only thing that needs fixing is the gold sellers. Nothing else. Granted RNG sucks though, and I would love to see its removal for something a little more player friendly (like % chances), but that's not my primary focus. 

TL;DR - Look at your own reasons why you can't have nice things instead of blaming "p2w" on other players who do have them. Don't be so quick to satisfy your negative ego by thinking NOBODY could have anything better than you without spending real money.

Just to throw this out there, many of you people insult players who choose to spend more money than necessary in this game. You wouldn't have this game to play if nobody was spending money to begin with. Think about that for a bit. As much as it makes you mad someone else in a game has better items than you, you have them to thank for keeping the game active so you CAN play for free.

It's not impossible to have a legendary without paying money into this game. It's been like almost 2 months now since legendaries have been available. Anyone could have farmed 50 Petals of Lament now. With all of the dailies that reward Frozen Stingers, and the gold rewards, as well as SSP farming, it's very possible for someone to afford making Silverfrost Premium Transformation Stones once a day until they get 3 to make a legendary, and then 1 more for each stage up to 3 without having to pay the ridiculous amount people are asking for on the market.

Many factors come into play when it comes to how people obtain their gear. Once you know how to make money efficiently, anyone who is a free player can reasonably have all of their accessories maxed and a legendary by now. Instead, lazy people who expect things to be spoon-fed to them want to instantly assume that anyone with better gear than them either A) paid "thousands of dollars" to have what they have, or B) must have no life, no job, not going to school, and plays this game all day from waking up until they pass out.

Spoiler alert: want to learn how to make anywhere from 100g to 200g a day in a span of let's say 3 hours? Play on a server that has a major faction imbalance, play on the faction that has the majorities, get yourself to First Lieutenant/Subjugator, only do SSP at a time when most people are inactive (maybe 10-12 people in a single match), and you can easily earn at a minimum 500 prestige up to 1000 prestige per match. In a half hour, roughly the time of one match of SSP, at a bare minimum you can earn 50 soulstones and get at worst 1 moonstone. At best, you can earn 1000 prestige and get a double proc of +300 soulstones from both bags and counting the normal soulstones from the bag you'd have over 720 soulstones at best, and possibly get 13 Soulstone Plains Keys and get luckier for 2 or 3 procs of +5 moonstones from boxes, and have a grand total of 28 moonstones (possibly). All of that in a single match (yes, it's RNG but it can happen) would be worth roughly 266 gold. Are you expecting this in a single match? No, but over the course of 5 or 6 SSP matches, you can overall make much more than this. It also takes a bit of logical intelligence, as well as decent gear to successfully do SSP to get these results, but I can tell you from experience it's very possible. Believe it or not, there's a bit of intelligence and common sense that come into play, especially when fighting terrors, and dealing with gunners who people usually ignore which end up keeping your NPCs in combat which prevents their HP from resetting.

Just so you know, without paying money into this game I had a True Pirate weapon and Awakened Siren accessories when the Silverfrost patch came out. I started playing this game in the beginning of February, so I was still behind people who started since launch. Whenever I see people who act like they've been playing since launch and by now barely have 500ish AP and crying about people who "pay2win" I gotta ask what they expect out of the game if they only have 2 hours or less to play. That's not my fault, maybe not their fault, but just how their life is. They should stop whining and accept that some people are far more resourceful, or just lucky, and need to stop blaming "omg pay2win" or "omg gold buyer" before they embarrass themself and look like a total a-hole to the people they play around. To me, these are the same players who expect everything to just be given to them, and complain they don't have maxed gear after a couple weeks. Earn your stuff, and if you can't because of time constraints, then that's just too bad.

1 hour ago, Despondent said:

TL;DR - Look at your own reasons why you can't have nice things instead of blaming "p2w" on other players who do have them. Don't be so quick to satisfy your negative ego by thinking NOBODY could have anything better than you without spending real money.

Just to throw this out there, many of you people insult players who choose to spend more money than necessary in this game. You wouldn't have this game to play if nobody was spending money to begin with. Think about that for a bit. As much as it makes you mad someone else in a game has better items than you, you have them to thank for keeping the game active so you CAN play for free.

It's not impossible to have a legendary without paying money into this game. It's been like almost 2 months now since legendaries have been available. Anyone could have farmed 50 Petals of Lament now. With all of the dailies that reward Frozen Stingers, and the gold rewards, as well as SSP farming, it's very possible for someone to afford making Silverfrost Premium Transformation Stones once a day until they get 3 to make a legendary, and then 1 more for each stage up to 3 without having to pay the ridiculous amount people are asking for on the market.

Many factors come into play when it comes to how people obtain their gear. Once you know how to make money efficiently, anyone who is a free player can reasonably have all of their accessories maxed and a legendary by now. Instead, lazy people who expect things to be spoon-fed to them want to instantly assume that anyone with better gear than them either A) paid "thousands of dollars" to have what they have, or B) must have no life, no job, not going to school, and plays this game all day from waking up until they pass out.

Spoiler alert: want to learn how to make anywhere from 100g to 200g a day in a span of let's say 3 hours? Play on a server that has a major faction imbalance, play on the faction that has the majorities, get yourself to First Lieutenant/Subjugator, only do SSP at a time when most people are inactive (maybe 10-12 people in a single match), and you can easily earn at a minimum 500 prestige up to 1000 prestige per match. In a half hour, roughly the time of one match of SSP, at a bare minimum you can earn 50 soulstones and get at worst 1 moonstone. At best, you can earn 1000 prestige and get a double proc of +300 soulstones from both bags and counting the normal soulstones from the bag you'd have over 720 soulstones at best, and possibly get 13 Soulstone Plains Keys and get luckier for 2 or 3 procs of +5 moonstones from boxes, and have a grand total of 28 moonstones (possibly). All of that in a single match (yes, it's RNG but it can happen) would be worth roughly 266 gold. Are you expecting this in a single match? No, but over the course of 5 or 6 SSP matches, you can overall make much more than this. It also takes a bit of logical intelligence, as well as decent gear to successfully do SSP to get these results, but I can tell you from experience it's very possible. Believe it or not, there's a bit of intelligence and common sense that come into play, especially when fighting terrors, and dealing with gunners who people usually ignore which end up keeping your NPCs in combat which prevents their HP from resetting.

Just so you know, without paying money into this game I had a True Pirate weapon and Awakened Siren accessories when the Silverfrost patch came out. I started playing this game in the beginning of February, so I was still behind people who started since launch. Whenever I see people who act like they've been playing since launch and by now barely have 500ish AP and crying about people who "pay2win" I gotta ask what they expect out of the game if they only have 2 hours or less to play. That's not my fault, maybe not their fault, but just how their life is. They should stop whining and accept that some people are far more resourceful, or just lucky, and need to stop blaming "omg pay2win" or "omg gold buyer" before they embarrass themself and look like a total a-hole to the people they play around. To me, these are the same players who expect everything to just be given to them, and complain they don't have maxed gear after a couple weeks. Earn your stuff, and if you can't because of time constraints, then that's just too bad.

This just about wraps up my response. +1 for you sir.

16 hours ago, PLAYERC said:

you are one of those bad players: complain-to-win-players.

you are a joke, slimer. He is right! Casual player has no more chance to farm  gold or necessary materials anymore.  Everyone screams about it , NCsoft ignores the claim, yet you kiss the  bigmama's  .ss. 

17 hours ago, Despondent said:

erm i would agree but then i keep getting kicked out of most high end heroic dungeons with good gold and frozen stinger rewards cause i dont have enough AP , and in past 2-3 weeks  been trying to get people together and farm SSP but i havent been able to do even one quest since our server is unbalanced , i often find myself being farmed by 5-10 +5HM crimsons and rarely see another ceru player (up to a point when one of the crimson guy whisper me "stop trying,farming,you is boring , we are in rush for gathering so stay away"  , calling it on faction chat is useless since nobody shows

up!

also stop trying to make it sound everyone can progress gear in this game just by playing casually 1-2 hours a day , you are looking at this and bringing "facts" without considering different server states faction balances , servers populations! just move to angler's watch join ceru go to SSP and start crying for help you see what happens!

Ncsoft is giving people more reason to call this game pay2win , look at the damn tokens that let you bypass the daily caps with real money  and dont tell me you do not recieve any loot from places like cold storage or heavens mandate or vipercap which cant be done more than once a day without paying either hongmoon coin or Ncoin!

nobody says everybody is doing it pay2win but it doesnt help when i see my clan leader saying "i got my breeze gear" a week after he complains about how broke he is.i ask him how he says "bought 30 spring boxes had like 200 soulstones from them bought some moonwater tears and emblems too from store and spent rest of the ncoins on gold for upgrades" ^ i've seen this scenario too many times!

2 hours ago, Nylisa said:

also stop trying to make it sound everyone can progress gear in this game just by playing casually 1-2 hours a day , you are looking at this and bringing "facts" without considering different server states faction balances , servers populations! just move to angler's watch join ceru go to SSP and start crying for help you see what happens!

Even if you are on a populated faction, even if you fight and get the SSP going, the gear gap is going to set you back. You only get drops in SSP if you do enough damage. You are not only competing against the rival faction that tries to mess with your run, you are simultaneously competing with your own. AND, you are also fighting a bear of a RNG.

I am starting to think that maybe wintrading scheme in 6 vs 6  could be more profitable than SSP mining, if you could set up 12 people to trade the daily.

On 6/9/2016 at 10:37 AM, Despondent said:

Oh I see so be on a certain server, there's no server transfers you know that right?

Be in a certain faction.

Play at a very specific time. What if I'm sleeping, working, babysitting, taking a dump, watering my lawn at that time, and yes I know you play video games for 12 hours a day but there are humans that actually do the stuff I mentioned while still trying to enjoy games.

Get 1000+ prestige, oops sorry you got killed by that invincible hacker bot when you were at 900 please start over. (but there's no hacker bots killing people right? The ones me and my guild see everyday for months those are simply hallucinations right...those don't exist?)

Sell your moonstones for gold, oh you need 100s of them for your own upgrades and want to save some for your alt, well never mind.

This is all ASSUMING you can do all the things you mentioned. Melee with 450 AP trying to do enough damage against FM and Summoners with 550+ WHILE avoiding getting killed by the cheap boss aoes......nope re-roll a ranged.

Oh and bro "everything given to them" what a riot. Pretty sure none of us expect that do I want to feel I'm progressing after I run 7 dungeons a day EVERYDAY for a week...yep. LOL and that's not even taking into account I'm also going to have to come up with some magical solution to get Moonstones....because that's what your solution is MAGICAL.

You are very blind and you must be the whitest of white knights to actually try to tell people the progression system is ok.

Also the game is P2W..it's the definition of P2W, every event has been centered around paying to win we all see it and it really says something about you if you truly don't which I don't think is the case I jsut think you choose to be ignorant to the facts.

Archived