Will Dissolate Tomb even possible for NA people?

D.T. is infamous for its crazy difficulty in Korea. Everyday there is always at least a single post complaining about their terrible run with Ninja-Noobs (often called as EXP Cos-Players) in Korea.

To be honest, Dissolate Tomb's first Boss, Jang GiBu is impossibe to clear in NA level since its mechanic already doomed many Korean player. Its 2nd boss is even worse since it has so complicated ranged attack mechanics. Its final boss, revived and mechanized Infernal Lord is even more impossible and I have no idea how I will even explain its mechanics without built-in in-game voice talks.

At least, Ebondrake Citadel is explainable with chat....

I am also so worried about shattered mast. That dungeon was also so infamous for crazy difficulty.... Its mechanic is theoretically simple but its actual difficulty is monitor crashing level.

How about Furnace of Inferno? Well, at least if we have 2 spinner slave we can clear that dungeon..... sigh......

How about new Naryu Holy Land? That dungeon's boss speed is so fast.....

How about the latest dungeon, Automaton Lab? That dungeon is well-known as IQ over 9000 only cuz its mechanic is impossible to understand...

(I have some friends who can command people at black tower to clear it smoothly and they have no idea how to clear Automaton lab.)

-

NC! You better nerf these dungeons or at least have some built in instructions to make sure people can clear it!

People already fails to understand mechanics of Sundred Nexus though it is easier than 4 man Asura!

+ WTH about Black Tower? Is that dungeon even accessible for NA/EU people? Its first boss is already annoying, and its 2nd boss gets super hard, and its 3rd boss gets impossible, and its 4th boss is so P2W.

Just now, Shintuan said:

If people really care to learn they'll read a guide or ask for the advice. Harder mechs just mean you have to be more dedicated to learning them. If it's as hard as you say then pugs will take a good while to get into the swing of it, while dedicated players will probably pick it up faster than the koreans did since we already have guides to follow.

To be honest, I am sure that at least 50% of my clan mates will fail to understand how that dungeon even works. That dungeon was already severely nerfed in Korea for people who never understood idea of that dungeon but still, almost every post about complaining about dungeon is about Dissolate Tomb. ~_~

End-game silvefrost dungeons are so hard and it requires more than just good effort...

If people really care to learn they'll read a guide or ask for the advice. Harder mechs just mean you have to be more dedicated to learning them. If it's as hard as you say then pugs will take a good while to get into the swing of it, while dedicated players will probably pick it up faster than the koreans did since we already have guides to follow.

OFC not, for typical even hard core player probably but since we have NCwest running their P2W "events" it will be cleared easily by the credit card warriors.

I also love the newest event that is a "free" event that is clearly a P2W event at it's finest. It will also put the credit card warriors more months ahead of everyone since they sitting at about 6 months ahead right now than an average player they will be well over 9 months ahead after this event and the new dungeons.

I'm sure there's CC warriors running Cold Storage 50 times a day or more.

Didn't WoW, SWTOR, Tera, etc. have mechanics that are on par, if not harder, than Desolate Tomb and Ebondrake Citadel? Then it shouldn't be too hard. Not to mention the Asia servers scrambled to get guides prepared.

The only issue is the infamous "NA mentality."

42 minutes ago, United17 said:

OFC not, for typical even hard core player probably but since we have NCwest running their P2W "events" it will be cleared easily by the credit card warriors.

No it won't. Yeti, Heavenpiercer, and Asura's HP are laughable to Corrupted Infernal Lord, who has 64 million health or 64,000,000, six times of what Heavenpiercer/Asura have. He will never die from straight DPS rush even if everyone has KR tier endgame equipment.

The only reason we've been killing Iruga, Asura, Drill Sergeant, and Heavenpiercer are because they literally kill themselves for us, but they have mechanics that need to be followed to the letter.

Will be hard to do it on Cross Server without "In Game Voice Talk", on my guild there has 3 ppl(including me) who plays since KR/TW, guess we can handle it with our guild memebers, since we use Discord to communicate.

But i hope they do like TW Server, and set it to 42million HP, to save us some time, besides hard mechanics :)

39 minutes ago, Shadovvv said:

Didn't WoW, SWTOR, Tera, etc. have mechanics that are on par, if not harder, than Desolate Tomb and Ebondrake Citadel? Then it shouldn't be too hard. Not to mention the Asia servers scrambled to get guides prepared.

The only issue is the infamous "NA mentality."

No it won't. Yeti, Heavenpiercer, and Asura's HP are laughable to Corrupted Infernal Lord, who has 64 million health or 64,000,000, six times of what Heavenpiercer/Asura have. He will never die from straight DPS rush even if everyone has KR tier endgame equipment.

The only reason we've been killing Iruga, Asura, Drill Sergeant, and Heavenpiercer are because they literally kill themselves for us, but they have mechanics that need to be followed to the letter.

What's "NA mentality"? Not playing video games for 12 hours a day or not paying hundreds of dollars a week to play a video game? Last time I checked a certain country in NA was at the top because we DON'T do that shit.

14 minutes ago, CheungRR said:

But i hope they do like TW Server, and set it to 42million HP, to save us some time, besides hard mechanics :)

Well since this client game is basically TW version. I think it would be possible.

-----

The need for a voice chat worries me a bit.  My mic just give too much noise.

My experience with voice chat wasn't so good.. Last time My voice is near unheard or "lagged"  This would be serious problem if i need to consult about anything. But i can hear other party's voice well.

Another point of "worry" is i can run the dungeon.. but well i may have problem in CCing, DPS or even stun the boss..thanks to skill delay and lag. If possile i would like to skip those DG.... But if my skill or upgrade path need them.. well i will find a way.

24 minutes ago, JoannaRamira said:

Well since this client game is basically TW version. I think it would be possible.

-----

The need for a voice chat worries me a bit.  My mic just give too much noise.

My experience with voice chat wasn't so good.. Last time My voice is near unheard or "lagged"  This would be serious problem if i need to consult about anything. But i can hear other party's voice well.

Another point of "worry" is i can run the dungeon.. but well i may have problem in CCing, DPS or even stun the boss..thanks to skill delay and lag. If possile i would like to skip those DG.... But if my skill or upgrade path need them.. well i will find a way.

I assume it will be 42million cuz of that...

And about Voice chat, only party leader is enable, rest of the party is set to mute, unless the leader of party unmute, u won't speak, only hear. :)

4 hours ago, United17 said:

What's "NA mentality"? Not playing video games for 12 hours a day or not paying hundreds of dollars a week to play a video game? Last time I checked a certain country in NA was at the top because we DON'T do that shit.

Neither There's always those people who weigh down their parties through negative behavior, not talking at all, and/or not doing mechanics at all.

13 hours ago, United17 said:

What's "NA mentality"?

Thinking gear will compensating not knowing/bothering to learn dungeon mechanics and not talking these through with everyone else in the party to check each one knows what to do (which does NOT require voice chat, people just need to learn to read and communicate in chat). We've already been having mechanics overcome pure AP with some of the more recent dungeons added for especially bad parties and future ones will be even more demanding mechanics-wise, so that "NA mentality" can be even more of a big problem to PUG them fine than it already is.

every dung is doable, sooner or later. At least there will be any challenge. In Cabal online there were introduced and implemented ingame a dung which wasnt finished for next 6 hours or so. So i'd say, gib us this tomb!

41 minutes ago, Tsuchiryu said:

Thinking gear will compensating not knowing/bothering to learn dungeon mechanics and not talking these through with everyone else in the party to check each one knows what to do (which does NOT require voice chat, people just need to learn to read and communicate in chat). We've already been having mechanics overcome pure AP with some of the more recent dungeons added for especially bad parties and future ones will be even more demanding mechanics-wise, so that "NA mentality" can be even more of a big problem to PUG them fine than it already is.

Honestly that's just the mentality that's arisen with certain games because of how they're set up. In BnS you join others for short periods of time only for end game, to quickly clear mobs or do dungeons, and at the end of each dungeon you're competing with them directly for loot. You group up for Blackwyrm and Terrors and whatever else, and you compete for loot. Some players will walk away with literally nothing. This game is so adversarial from the start that by the time true cooperation is needed no one wants to deal with anyone else outside of their clans, if even that.

It's not an NA mentality, it's the disease that is this game and how it's set up. SWTOR, GW2, and many others for all their issues don't pit players against each other from the outset, they reward cooperation. GW2 has the daily bosses, SWTOR had hard and nightmare modes, with players all over the server able to and wanting to talk directly in game and on the forums with the best guilds about how to clear them. Voice chat was the norm for most bigger guilds, and voice was given out to pugs joining for more difficult clears.

This game's community is divided because just like BDO, content is setup so that the haves continually outpace the have nots, and the gap never closes. It's not an NA thing, it's a this game was slowly driven into the ground by its own direction thing. The 1% dps crap, mechanics that destroy melee, and NA Devs setting every single instance to higher DPS requirements than any other region from the outset is what has made the community this way.

59 minutes ago, Prototypemind said:

This game is so adversarial from the start that by the time true cooperation is needed no one wants to deal with anyone else outside of their clans, if even that.

This is the most true about BnS there is no true cooperation when you have direct competition in your own group tbh i'm surprised that things ware mostly civil by now and that i didn't met worse examples from some rather bad runs.

But i doubt that even in game voice chat would do any good in regards to pugs (this is mostly for EU) when language is such barier sometimes.

I met a lot of ppl on cross-server dungeon who treated it like their own server, there for using their language without not considering that half party don't understand a word etc.

But most of those ware hardly helpfuly anyway and most likely just random cursing when shit hit the fan.

You should stop acting like it's impossible. Man I didn't know anything about asura, when it first released I was keep failing in 6 man. On my third run, me and my party managed to kill asura, I was too lazy to read guide I didn't even know anything about lifeblooms. Nowadays I am finishing asura 4 man less than 25 minutes every single day. I am sure dissolate tomb or whatever it is, it won't be hard to figure out. If it gets released I might fail on my first try but after all I'm gonna do that dungeon everyday, just like I am doing asura 4 man/nexus 4 man everyday now. So keep calm and let's wait what kind of contents coming for us :)

If they actually added something truly original that took months to learn, instead of a week, this forums would explode. What am I saying people still can't even do Yeti with any consistency whatsoever. I say, 'guys take the ice' and someone said, 'you mean the shrooms?'. Either way I don't care if you step on it or burn it just take it. Two minutes later the whole group minus me was dead.

The guy, as a whole, is so dumbed down that I don't expect ANYTHING thing they release will take more than 10 days to learn. Hell, one of my clan mates soloed Mandate a few hours after the servers were up and he never played in KR or anywhere else. He just went in and died a few times learning what she was doing, then smoked her ass like a crack pipe.

24 minutes ago, KlausFlouride said:

If they actually added something truly original that took months to learn, instead of a week, this forums would explode. What am I saying people still can't even do Yeti with any consistency whatsoever. I say, 'guys take the ice' and someone said, 'you mean the shrooms?'. Either way I don't care if you step on it or burn it just take it. Two minutes later the whole group minus me was dead.

The guy, as a whole, is so dumbed down that I don't expect ANYTHING thing they release will take more than 10 days to learn. Hell, one of my clan mates soloed Mandate a few hours after the servers were up and he never played in KR or anywhere else. He just went in and died a few times learning what she was doing, then smoked her ass like a crack pipe.

Don't forget that people can't even kill Ken & Gen with consistency either, or even the two twin birds. Yeti and asura has been out for too long, multiple guides for them out there and none of these pug players know what to do. I've had 600 ap + in my rooms and I still get swipers that wipe all the time.

Oh, also not to mention. When you ask them "Anybody who doesn't know? Speak up" and nobody is saying anything, sometimes even when you try to explain them "stfu noob"

• 2 months later...

not here to insult or show off, but you guys are wrong, and heres why. i started in marsh, only thing i paid for is 5$ of ncoins to unlock the mailing system and the premium membership for 3 months when i reached hm 9 (still about 50 days left), so you could say im a free to play player. im currently 704ap hm11 with 5 event gems and legendary stage 3 almost stage 4. you guys really are to stop complaining about everything like you are due something, and start playing the game as it was meant to, with other people! if you are to shy or to stubborn to join a clan and make friends than really, its not the games fault, its your own.

now every single event can be done with gold alone, summer chest had a daily cap of 10/day with hmcoin, ~120 gold a day, for 2 weeks, thats more than 100 chests, with a 1.5%drop rate of a gem (amethyst 1% aqua .5%) + loot. than the 100 free pouches that had again, chances at a ruby and sapphire + loot.  the coralites event had no limit, but a stage 7 could easily be reach if you spent an average of 50gold a day on coralites and on the cost of upgrades and the treasure trove event we currently have since today is one of the easiest way to actually make profit, and it was announce weeks ago, meaning you had plenty of time to prepare for the cost of the 6 additional slots and even have extras for a few days worth of keys (daily cap of 20) out of which you will turn a profit considering the possibilities, the selection of ANY hm gems and outfits.

so no, blade and soul is NOT pay2win, not even by a long shot, and it is VERY DOABLE, it does require some dedication, which is what makes a game interesting in the long rong, specialy in the lastest content. if you are only playing to see your numbers grow, without wanting the challenge that comes with it while developing your skills, mastery of your class and synergy with your friends/clan than my friend, you are in the wrong game there are plenty of idle games that might just suit you better.

ya, cross server is a pain, which is normal in a ROLE PLAYING GAME when teaming with people that youve never seen befor, and ya, there are some bots and some leechers, but than again, if you dont want to go cross server, you dont have to, theres plenty of clans recruiting, meaning you could easily find a group of people to run dungeons with and learn / teach at a fast pace.

the only thing im gonna agree is the voice chat system, it would indeed help with communication.

however if you are unable to invest time in the game, or pay for speed bump, than why would you expect to reach max content as fast as those who do? thats just none sens. ok im done. cheers.

I will butt into the discussion lol

I say do not nerf them and keep them as they are. All other dungeons already can be done very easily. The fact that certain players are failing them is either their inability to learn, or no one to explain them properly.

I am happy we actually got something hard, something that isnt just tank and spank in a few minutes.  Perhaps this will bring alive the F7 menu on the servers and not Cross Server this instance.

On 6/9/2016 at 3:33 AM, weridhamster said:

To be honest, I am sure that at least 50% of my clan mates will fail to understand how that dungeon even works. That dungeon was already severely nerfed in Korea for people who never understood idea of that dungeon but still, almost every post about complaining about dungeon is about Dissolate Tomb. ~_~

End-game silvefrost dungeons are so hard and it requires more than just good effort...

Thats the whole point. Things are supposed to be achieved and not handed to you. IF you fail then you get up and try again. you want content like POH that you can clear by going in blind and spam it 50 times a day and then complain how we need new challenging content cause the game is too easy and boring?

Lets be honest so far there was near to no challenge in blade and soul apart from staying alive in SSP with terrors for melee classes and thats about it.

In the time someone makes a post complaining about how this and that is hard, he could easily look a guide and learn something new.

And just because Korea complains doesnt mean NA has to do it too. Different people, different mentality. but crying over something will certainly not make you a better player or teach anything.

Not sure what people find hard into playing against a programmed AI that follows always the same course of action.

I mean , it's much easier than competing against someone else in PvP.

If they made a boss with random mechanics so you don't know whats coming , the game would be much more fun and also require some "skill" rather than just muscle memory.

Guys, this thread is from June...

Many people already cleared Tomb.

It is indeed hard, but definitely not impossible - everyone should be aware of that.

A Team that played several hours together should clear that dungeon pretty easily after a few runs.

There are atleast 3 guides (that I saw) on YouTube.  Ya, it can be very complicated at first, but you just need to practice. Get wiped 10 times, and keep trying. I think it great that we have a dungeon that actually forces everyone to use their brain for once and not just their wallet. 

Archived