A debugger has been found running in your system please unload it from memory and restart your program

Sam151

Sooooo, yeaa.... i think some people have had this problem.

It occurs on launch and prevents the game from starting. I tried a lot of things i found on the internet, nothing seamed to work.

I read that it has something to do with "Razer Synapse" and that i  need to uninstall it for the game to launch, i tried simply closing it and it still didnt work. I just think its ridiculous that u need to remove a keyboard aesthetic lightning from your system for the sole purpose of playing the game. << IF that is true and its because of Razer Synapse, is there a way arround it? And if no, does anyone know the solution to this problem? :/

18 minutes ago, Sam151 said:

Sooooo, yeaa.... i think some people have had this problem.

It occurs on launch and prevents the game from starting. I tried a lot of things i found on the internet, nothing seamed to work.

I read that it has something to do with "Razer Synapse" and that i  need to uninstall it for the game to launch, i tried simply closing it and it still didnt work. I just think its ridiculous that u need to remove a keyboard aesthetic lightning from your system for the sole purpose of playing the game. << IF that is true and its because of Razer Synapse, is there a way arround it? And if no, does anyone know the solution to this problem? :/

Hi! I always have this problem and it's because of AVG or whatever kind of anti virus you have. All I do is disabling AVG during play, then re-enabling it again after play.

Okay try these...

1) Delete your Gameguard files and restart the client

C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BnS -> delete GG folder(will install again after you start client)

2)Check if your Firewall is blocking some specific programs like client.exe or gameguard.des or gameMon.des

3)Read this article from Microsoft,if you haven't yet: 

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/812759

4) Disable uneccessary background programs from MSCONFIG.

5) If nothing of those above didn't help then press the Repair Files button on your client and then reboot your system

Good luck :p

Hi! I always have this problem and it's because of AVG or whatever kind of anti virus you have. All I do is disabling AVG during play, then re-enabling it again after play.

That only worked for a day

If you have AVG, just add the entire BnS folder to its exception list and problem will solve. The issue is AVG thinks GameGuard is a malware...

That didnt work either :(

On 2016-06-08 at 1:20 AM, Romeo21 said:

That only worjed for day :(

On 2016-06-09 at 1:28 PM, Frozenstar said:

Okay try these...

1) Delete your Gameguard files and restart the client

C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BnS -> delete GG folder(will install again after you start client)

2)Check if your Firewall is blocking some specific programs like client.exe or gameguard.des or gameMon.des

3)Read this article from Microsoft,if you haven't yet: 

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/812759

4) Disable uneccessary background programs from MSCONFIG.

5) If nothing of those above didn't help then press the Repair Files button on your client and then reboot your system

Good luck :p

Nothing of the above either, and the repair button is grayed out

Archived