Forums

Blade Master Tower of Infinity Discussion

Snowdc

So it'll probably be 3 weeks more before we can buy a badge, and I was just curious as to what you guys are going to pick, and I figured I'd make a bm tower general thread. So our choices for badges are, (Z) or Flash Step (F).  Personally i was leaning towards Z because iframes are good, who doesn't want another iframe, but really thinking about it our Z will eventually turn into the hongmoon Z which is a nuke/stun/draw stance powerhouse, and the badge/iframe will probably go to waste. The only real use for it is in PvP to literally just be a little more annoying as a full tank, trying to delay captures in 6v6. Now on the other hand the 1 second stun on F could be amazing in pvp to land a 2nd, or even 3rd flash step more reliably, or combo off the first stun. In PvE, it could free our  X, or 2 to become a kd, or multislash which is nice. Personally I'm going to go for flash steps.

If you guys missed it the Praetor has a list of all current badges out in KR. weyTbbU.jpg

So again, IMO taking Flash step right now is the best choice, then the lightning draw resets for our (Z), and finally the blade call resets being the absolute best.

Onto the tower itself, how do you guys deal with summoners, today I got my fastest time, and landed on a floor 40 summoner, which absolutely wrecked my HP. I also feel like after floor 35 we do NO damage to them if we don't catch them in our blade call combo. 

Bonus: fastest climb on early floors~

10Xy4lv.jpg

i'm stuck at floor 25 with my 642 AP !

i'm so bad.

Any tip for teh best build ?

full Pvp build doesn't deal enough damage and full pve => not enough cc.

I need the best mix build please.

Thank you in advance

14 hours ago, Snowdc said:

Now on the other hand the 1 second stun on F could be amazing in pvp to land a 2nd, or even 3rd flash step more reliably, or combo off the first stun. In PvE, it could free our  X, or 2 to become a kd, or multislash which is nice. Personally I'm going to go for flash steps.

Not sure if I understood you well, but if you meant you could in PvE begin the stun sequence through flash step (or complete it) on a boss, the description of the soul badge clearly says it'll be prevented (unless I misread something?). ^^

Anyways, considering you can get a free long-lasting and highly damaging CC (even if it doesn't apply to bosses), I'd go for flash step as well. An iframe on soaring falcon would be great but since it'll indeed turn into a CC+stance switch skill once the HM versions are out, too many utilities within one skill mean some of them would be wasted. Besides, if it were all about simply getting a free iframe, we could almost say the HM soaring falcon offers one: through the stance switch, off-CD E blindside.

3 minutes ago, Mevelios said:

Nah, just as I was saying, it'll be prevented from happening against such targets (looking at the description of the badge, "joint technique unavailable"). :)

For a moment I thought it might stun bosses without having to do joint techniques x.x would be too OP. 

I missed the "joint technique unavailable", that's a little disheartening, but for pvp, and tower of infinity it is still pretty amazing.

6 hours ago, Sleyvin said:

i'm stuck at floor 25 with my 642 AP !

i'm so bad.

Any tip for teh best build ?

full Pvp build doesn't deal enough damage and full pve => not enough cc.

Thank you in advance

I use https://bnstree.com/BM?build=5010002100432014130632233212113113832111311055312621230321082120531202521042212721142310034213211  for tower, and it works pretty well, but like you said even with like a full PvE build on, on later floors it feels like we do no damage without bladecall.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9.6.2016 at 10:55 AM, Sleyvin said:

https://bnstree.com/BM?build=501000210043201413063223321211311383211133105521262123022108212052120252104311272114233603320032213211

I cleared floor 43 with that build. 

Could've with gone higher, but I only had about ~13% piercing (you want to have 20%+) because I didn't get any decent challenger ss yet.

Archived