Damage Output Bugged *DEV's Please Read Sent Here By Support

Kasugai

Hi, since Wednesday 1st update, my damage output has dropped dramatically Warlock 50 HM10 and it is account wide affecting all my chars. I have  removed all items from my main (warlock) re-logged placed everything back on no change, swapped to a lower evolved weapon still the same thing kind of frustrating now. Anyone else suffering from this what seems to be a bug of some kind. 

*BUMP*  Getting really frustrating can not enjoy game right now :(

Just to keep them on there toes.

GM Eduard (Blade and Soul)

Jun 14, 08:37 PDT

Hi there,

Thank you for the update and for your understanding.

Rest assured that we are doing our best to remedy this issue. We only ask your patience as we rectify this.

Again, thank you for your understanding. If you have any other concern, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Kind Regards,

GM Eduard
NCSOFT Support Team

Kasugai

Jun 14, 07:12 PDT

OK thanks, by all means close the ticket then as long as you can assure me this bug is being looked into it would be frustrating having to start from scratch again.

I await any news on this.

GM Eithnie (Blade and Soul)

Jun 14, 00:44 PDT

Hello,

Apologies if this is becoming a stretch and if this has somewhat made your gaming experience very uneasy.

Unfortunately, as I previously said, us from the Support Team would be unable to give out any kind of information of what would be the resolutions done to this possible bug. The only advise I can give you is to wait for any kind of information in our forums and website.

I understand if this is not the answer you are looking for but I am hoping for your understanding.

Now, if there's anything else we could be of help, please do contact us again and we'll do the best that we can to assist you.

Kind regards,

GM Eithnie
NCSOFT Support Team

AS I posted to support with video evidence my damage output is poor upgraded gear or just normal level 50 heroic gear not upgraded, even have problem taking damage it's almost as if my character has not got the stats of a level 50 HM10+ but that of for example a level 30+. This has been the case since June 1st it is account wide. Yes I have re-installed the game, Yes I have tried different outfits,accessories,weapon,soulshields. Damage output remains poor all this has been passed onto different department as Support were unable to find a resolution as they suggested I have posted it on forums. I am now just playing the waiting game will it get fixed I hope when no idea.

Archived