Please remove cat sit on the Arena

Ask them meanwhile to remove the HM impact for FM -their grab also should be nerf for good too,the destroyer spin ,the bd resists warlock thrall jump,sin perma stealth,some stuns from kfm and some cc's from bm and we are perfectly fine.

Huh.

11 hours ago, GodofWrath said:

Increasing cd would be the right move since it has 18 sec cd. Half of the tab escape cd which is ridiculous.

It requires you already be CC'd to use it, meaning a SMN has to land two long cd moves on you in a row to take advantage of it. If you let that happen, you deserve what you get.

2 hours ago, Lurkios said:

It requires you already be CC'd to use it, meaning a SMN has to land two long cd moves on you in a row to take advantage of it. If you let that happen, you deserve what you get.

I don't have a summoner, but I am almost certain they can use it on any target that is cc'd OR using a defensive skill.  It also has half the cd of the only skill that all classes have that can escape it AND has an absolutely outrageous glitch that allows it to disable that one skill that escapes it, which the vast majority of summoners are exploiting every chance they get.

I am not supporting the removal of it, but I do think either it's CD or duration needs some thought, and the bug definitely needs to be fixed immediately.

4 hours ago, Lurkios said:

One cc is enough for the cat to sit on you besides there is another stupidity which is air combo break by cat. %100 evade and somehow cat can cc you.

Entangle/ KD - 16 sec cd

Strike/ Daze - 18 sec cd

Anklebitter/ KD - 18 sec cd

Yeah, too long cooldowns. I didn't count knockups and knockbacks. There is nothing good about power pounce to defend.

21 hours ago, Valdemore said:

Please remove cat sit on the Arena

actually ive seen plenty scumoners saying i can do this n that without the cat if i have all the cats moves on me.

truth is ITS *CRICKET*ING weaker

dont try to s@#w me saying that its the same.

u loose the cat its the same as insta loss.

y?

simple a combo starts and u wont have a cat to cc ur enemy while getting comboed.

this is the pure truth if ure a scum never say again u can do the same without the cat because its not true. it would be like rating a sum as a sin or kfm in reality without the cat.

6 hours ago, XianRen said:

I don't have a summoner, but I am almost certain they can use it on any target that is cc'd OR using a defensive skill.  It also has half the cd of the only skill that all classes have that can escape it AND has an absolutely outrageous glitch that allows it to disable that one skill that escapes it, which the vast majority of summoners are exploiting every chance they get.

I am not supporting the removal of it, but I do think either it's CD or duration needs some thought, and the bug definitely needs to be fixed immediately.

Indeed.

On 6/9/2016 at 10:02 PM, GodofWrath said:

Increasing cd would be the right move since it has 18 sec cd. Half of the tab escape cd which is ridiculous.

Nah, I'd rather not have a longer cooldown when PvE.  Just put the cat to sleep if you can spec it.

11 hours ago, Netson said:

actually ive seen plenty scumoners saying i can do this n that without the cat if i have all the cats moves on me.

truth is ITS *CRICKET*ING weaker

dont try to s@#w me saying that its the same.

u loose the cat its the same as insta loss.

y?

simple a combo starts and u wont have a cat to cc ur enemy while getting comboed.

this is the pure truth if ure a scum never say again u can do the same without the cat because its not true. it would be like rating a sum as a sin or kfm in reality without the cat.

Funny, I lost the cat early in the match once and still won to a BM, though that BM must of been really bad.  I don't even main summoner, all I did was stealth and instant cast the bees.  The Tier 5 Stage 2 rumblebees will destroy you if you don't know how to defend against it.

18 hours ago, Lurkios said:

cat grab can be used if the enemy blocks, which is absurd, you try to block an attack against a Summoner > you die instantly.

you mean removing the cat?
Cause as I play against summoner in 1v1 I ask my self "If I play 1v1 then whats that second 2nd health bar?"

3 hours ago, Arohk said:

cat grab can be used if the enemy blocks, which is absurd, you try to block an attack against a Summoner > you die instantly.

You look closely till cat walks like a zombie to you then you start using your counter/decoy/block and you have chance to escape. But not beable to block summoners attacks is a bit bs.

On 10/06/2016 at 7:59 AM, Quantum said:

Nah, I'd rather not have a longer cooldown when PvE.  Just put the cat to sleep if you can spec it.

Funny, I lost the cat early in the match once and still won to a BM, though that BM must of been really bad.  I don't even main summoner, all I did was stealth and instant cast the bees.  The Tier 5 Stage 2 rumblebees will destroy you if you don't know how to defend against it.

i never loose a battle once the sumoner looses the cat.

if someone does then that person is very bad.

if u loose ur cat u loose like what? im not sure but i know u loose at least 50% of ur skills and 1 escape

also if u loose ur cat any class that can combo 100-0 somewhat will get u onto it in the few secs after

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎11‎-‎6‎-‎2016 at 11:57 PM, Valdemore said:

Well anyway... The new Korean Patch has a MASSIVE summoner nerf **finally**

So it's just a matter of time for the summoner's abuse to end.

http://www.freedomplays.com/blade-soul-kr-update-major-skill-update-classes/

Which of those changes do you consider to be a massive summoner nerf?
The 1 sec reduction on cat grapple?

On 6/11/2016 at 11:57 PM, Valdemore said:

IWell anyway... The new Korean Patch has a MASSIVE summoner nerf **finally**

So it's just a matter of time for the summoner's abuse to end.

http://www.freedomplays.com/blade-soul-kr-update-major-skill-update-classes/

I'm sorry to tell you this friend, but the actual changes that got applied aren't much of a nerf in anyway. I personally believe that summoner got a buff in pvp after these changes i mean look at that counter skill..

• 'Seed Shroud' T5F1 - Added 'Rumblebees can be instantly used for 3 sec on counter with 550% of attack power as additional damage'

imagine if that crits. 
I wouldn't get my hopes too high if i were you..

47 minutes ago, Moha said:

Lamento dizer-lhe este amigo, mas as mudanças reais que foi aplicada não são muito de um nerf de qualquer maneira. Pessoalmente, acredito que convocador tem um lustre em pvp após essas alterações Quero dizer, olhe esse contador habilidade ..

• T5F1 'Semente Sudário "- Adicionado' Rumblebees pode ser imediatamente utilizada para 3 segundos no contador com 550% de poder de ataque como dano adicional '

imagine se que crits. 
Eu não iria ficar minhas esperanças muito alto, se eu fosse você ..

Actually summoner had several increases that helped pvp, I know a lot will cry and blablabla more it to Korea where players have the minimum of skill in pvp, summoner barely has a chance to reach the top, put the cat to sleep, bye summoner.

But in NA, players hit cat HAHA, noobs.

Archived