Current aspect of the game?

Pew Pew

Hi, I quit a few months ago mainly due to hackers and bots in the arena/open world.

Anyways have they cleaned that up yet?

Also have they kept their promise on keeping it as "non-p2w" as possible I just saw something about pets.....

3 minutes ago, KlausFlouride said:

The bots/hackers are a lot less now but still there.

It's not p2w per se from what I can see. It's more of a pay to shorter the amount of time it takes to do something.

is it real people at the top in the arena?

1 minute ago, Pew Pew said:

I think I read you can get them in the markplace or do you have to pay real money to grow them or whatever you do with them

They give you a timed buff of hp and defense and i personally don't like that. I wish they were just cosmetics.
To regenerate the buff you have to feed.

1 minute ago, Pew Pew said:

oh wow lame.... so basically they made them into another "armor" piece... that I have to keep buying crap to get stats... yeah I don't really like that 

you can drop them from dungeons too, but the idea itself imho is very bad and lame indeed.

3 minutes ago, Onionio said:

They give you a timed buff of hp and defense and i personally don't like that. I wish they were just cosmetics.
To regenerate the buff you have to feed.

oh wow lame.... so basically they made them into another "armor" piece... that I have to keep buying crap to get stats... yeah I don't really like that 

3 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

On my server SSP got cleaned up from the teleporters. I know, I am in awe too. I was picking meteorites and bodies yesterday. Both meteorites closest to the home base. I've never experienced that. Ever. Wow.

oh good!!! that was one of the last straws for me as to why I quit!

now if arena is cleaned up pretty well than I have no reason to stay away from the game lol.

I was hoping they would clean up their act and not let the game go down the tube!

1 minute ago, KlausFlouride said:

Pets do what exactly? Give you maybe ONE or TWO more smashes from Yeti? Hardly p2w. P2w is an item that add's, massively, to your power (ie. a 60ap gem that costs $75).

you can buy gems now....?

really hope not

5 minutes ago, Onionio said:
3 minutes ago, Pew Pew said:

is it real people at the top in the arena?

You're forgetting about pets.

Pets do what exactly? Give you maybe ONE or TWO more smashes from Yeti? Hardly p2w. P2w is an item that add's, massively, to your power (ie. a 60ap gem that costs $75).

Archived