SystemErr 1000 NetworkErr 132 WSALastErr 15,100

Hello!

SystemErr 1000 NetworkErr 132 WSALastErr 15,100

I know this is old and been chewed through tons of times... but it gets so time-consuming to DC at the last boss and the solutions I found on this forum didn't help at all. Also there is no one who can decipher this error code it seems.

BnS is the only game I have trouble with. This specific type of DC started happening after the last big patch on June 1st. My first few weeks of playing (April 30 to May 14 or so) I had no issues at all.

What I tried;

• repaired files
  • changed MTU (mtupath)
  • disabled antivirus and firewall
  • shot down all non-windows/microsoft programs
  • used another internet connection
  • updated all drivers
  • ran BnS client and launcher as admin and Windows7
  • disabled all automatic updates
  • cmd-> netsh winsock reset (nope)
  • opened relevant ports in firewall (nope)
  • set BnS client.exe to High priority; task manager->details (nope)
  • deleted Game Guard folder in C:\Programs\NCSoft\bin\ to have it re-install (still ongoing testing, will report later)

According to many reports NCSoft always blames the user so I won't even try filing a ticket.

Has anyone been able to solve this? I know that there are people out there who don't have this error.

~

me and 3 friends were getting that crash at the same time on cold storage, exactly that same error, so is not from users, also is not windows, im using windows 10, a friend w8.1, and the other one 7, it just happened to us 3 times on 30 runs we did, also when we were trying to reconnect, it was saying server was on maintanence, and clearly it wasn't, it just needed for us to try again, and funny thing it only happened us on Cold Storage.

Update!

What I tried (all failed);

• repaired files
  • changed MTU (mtupath)
  • disabled antivirus and firewall
  • shot down all non-windows/microsoft programs
  • used another internet connection
  • updated all drivers
  • ran BnS client and launcher as admin and Windows7
  • disabled all automatic updates
  • cmd-> netsh winsock reset (nope)
  • opened relevant ports in firewall (nope)
  • set BnS client.exe to High priority; task manager->details (nope)
  • deleted Game Guard folder in C:\Programs\NCSoft\bin\ to have it re-install (still ongoing testing, will report later)

sick get here money in this game so for this have never played each other mmo may need to turn off windows firewall and have a good PC and good internet 1GB problem  on the server or on schedule it or their ISP not let them come to say that the problem and our ISP but them

Archived