Crest of the rising sun missing

Thefieldofnone

You know, after 2 weeks of only being told "We have been informed and we're working on it," it would be nice to actually get some kind of reimbursement. That or some kind of actual update somewhere.

SO, I lost my crest of the rising sun and ncsoft sent me a reply to my support ticket saying yes it was in your wardrobe, were addressing this issue, but don't have a date to when it will be fixed. then CLOSED my ticket, and sent me a link to THIS FORUM. First off, Ncsoft is a money hungry corporation (obviously because they will not refund any of us our ncoin or real world currency spent after 7 days)and they do not care an iota for  customers.I guess we will all learn a valuable lesson and hopefully learn to stop giving them our money as freely as we do. If not stop entirely and find a new game that really is free to play or at least honest in saying that it is pay to play.The game is not based for people who do not have money to spend CONSTANTLY on upgrades and materials for the next stages (gold and resets for dungeons. Free to play unless you want to run certain dungeons more than once a day that so happen to drop the materials in larger amounts in a shorter period of time.)The premium services are useless. There is no cue in line, the daily dash changes constantly and I finish with my extra spin 15-17 days in advance of it starting over and making 2 percent more xp and copper from world mobs is not worth me spending what I do each month for this over priced service. I have spent way too much money on this game, and normally I would continue to spend money on a good game. However, their customer support is the worst i've EVER dealt with in my life. And to be so greedy as to not just give people some ncoin back for a paid itemor a code for another of the same items is the saddest thing i've ever had to deal with. In fact it's the only gaming community  that doesn't give away anything promotionally. How is there a loss in profit? IT's all digital content! They won't stop the gold sellers, their game guard does not actually do anything,And now there are hackers phishing peoples accounts . I have never seen a GM on my server- not once. I am sorry, this game was fun until I had to grind away part of my paycheck to attempt half of a weapon upgrade and then for the first time ever with a gaming company have to just "deal with it" go rant on this page with these other people we ripped off and either buy a new one to get taken at random or continue wasting money  so I can have more premium items "randomly vanish".I am looking forward to the ncsoft competitors coming this fall (Revelation). And my wallet is going with me. I hate to be this bitter, But I'm to the point of looking forward to this game going under from people finally just leaving because their sick of all of the above.Because they are here for our money- nothing else.

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/nc-soft-sued-for-230-million-on-the-grounds-of-identity-theft.250346070/

I guess NA is next in line.

I don't get why people are upset over it being missing temporarily. Why would they refund your money if the item you bought will be back. It will still be yours. Just be patient. It's a bug and they don't have a fix for it yet. That's all. In time they will figure it out. They didn't do it on purpose.  Far as being pay to win....I don't see that at all. I have been doing just fine grinding along all the while soloing/ I never had to spend money to reset a dungeon.  I have had to spend no real life money on anything other than vanity items I enjoy having for my characters. I actually spend a lot of money on these items bc I think BnS's outfits are so innovative and cool. Nobody made me buy them and I certainly didn't need them to play the game. Just figure I would post my opinion on the matter and show some love for the game since this thread has a lot of hate. I get the frustration, but our missing item will be back. If there were no way to bring it back and it was gone forever I am sure THEN NCSoft will refund us our money. 

Guys, check your inventories for all important items which you should have. Today my 10 Silverfrost Transformation stones was disappeard from crafting menu. Also other player in know they miss Moonstones and other stuff. There is anything wrong at the moment.

Archived