Soulshield Progression (Dungeon Progression?)

Eileithia

Did some Googling and most of the stuff I see is for level 45, and not a lot for the 45-50 content.

I'm 50 - Warlock, have 492AP (I'll admit - because I have money and have farmed the crap out of 24-man Poh, and BSH. not because I've done any current content).  I have a mix of Tainted Lab, with the 2 you can get from Zaiwai Ruins. My HP is only about 37K so can't really take any hits.

Question is, what should I do to get my HP up?  Should I go back and get BSH / Nayru? or is there a 45-50 progression I can follow that's more relevant.  Honestly the few purple BSH ones I've picked up from 24 man weren't better than what I have, the blues are garbage.

I don't have a guild, and Pugs won't take someone with 35K HP, even though I have the AP requirements LOL (I don't blame them)  Nobody wants to help new players, they just want speed runs, and I get it.. Time is money.  I'd like to at least get a full Yeti set, but I can't get anyone to run it with me.

I have 1 friend playing the game in very similar gear. We duo'd Yeti up to the last boss, then just not enough damage as 2 noobs to pull it off.

Not looking to join a guild at this point (Unless there's no other option).

Suggestions?

Link to my toon

*edit - Added character link

Full Yeti set would be the ideal to get started on a BiS soul shield... but if HP is a problem to be able to get in PUGs for it, then one alternative would be Labyrinth set. Lots of HP from that one. Most important parts are 1, 4, 6 and 8, but it's fine to try to go for a full set. Consider getting Scorpio #2 (Awakened Necropolis) if you need to trade accuracy for crit rate. 3, 5 and 7 should be Yeti. That mix will give lots of HP (I'm HM 7 and I get 70k HP from it)... but really, anything above 50k HP should be good enough. Back when I had just got to lvl 50, I had a bit less than 50k HP from full BSH set alone.

From there, work towards a full Yeti set, then begin the mixing/replacing process with Be Ido (Sundered Nexus) and finally Asura (Sogun's Lament) sets. You'll need accuracy about as much as you need crit. Bare minimum is 110%, ideal is 120%. Your attacks will miss in Sogun's Lament and Cold Storage if they are lower than that. Consider also farming Gabiyung (world boss in Shiverstone Range) for its critical soul shield fodder. It's the best one you can get that doesn't require Soulstones to fuse.

Pay attention to stats and get ready for some compromises... and LOTS of Unsealing Charms, because getting the ideal stats from each soul shield is pure luck.

i cant belive someone kicking you for hp, but if so, the lab soulshield is the answer, ppl not even bid for them lately. Do 4-5 lab runs and you could get even full set + if you infuse them with cheap blackram crit soulshields you should have decent (3k+) crit for doing sf heroic dung including the newest ones once you learn the mechanics, wl is almost always welcomed in parties.

Yeti + scorpio mix or full yeti to keep u going higher content. ---> sundered nexus 6 man.
1) crit
2)accuracy
3)maybe some defence so u can take some random hit.
Around 40k hp (so no one-shots if u get hit by smth)
Once u get 113-115% accuracy go for asura 6man for the SS(trust me only noobs will kick a WL from pt,i rather have a 400 ap WL than a useless 70k+hp 550 ap destro)

One of the best endgame mixes are 3 5 7 - Be Ido and rest is Asura.
good hp,great crit , 120% acc and decent defence.

Take a look here also:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v0tY9qwTmQalLrD0FW2LkX2AJWqEKKSrBz5Ij4WvRXo/htmlview?sle=true#

Challange 1-5 from infinity tower and asura 6-8 is what i run

3ad3896637.jpg

Just epic stat wise 

Been wanting to replace 8 with challange and swap in the 5 as asura for more crit and acc but less hp 

6ba68e3d72.jpg

i dont know how the "debuff damage " works the piercing is nice but i doubt u need more than 10% for the infinity tower or the new contents (mostly nice for opvp and 6v6  same for crit def)
+u can get challenger one if u can go over 30 floor  and u lose the crit dmg from asura 5 set bonus 
now  3-5-7 be ido and rest asura best for pve (high acc crit hp def )
for pvp i still would use challenger and sparing mix for booth 3 set bonus and rest 2 from naksun probably  or just fill it +crt defense them  its like 2k+crit defense   op as fck 
heres this googlsheet helps u a lot and always up to date :
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v0tY9qwTmQalLrD0FW2LkX2AJWqEKKSrBz5Ij4WvRXo/htmlview?pref=2&pli=1&sle=true

One option that nobody mentioned that is actually feasibly at your level of gear is Mushin's Tower shield, that you can mix and match with BSH. That will get you into Naryu if you do not have a guild to carry you through it. Then Naryu is going to be your next shield before you can obtain the Scorpio/Yeti or more advanced ones. At least that's what I am planning on doing the next time Naryu is on the Daily Challenge, and people do not cringe at seeing 32K HPs.

@Eileithia My recommendation would be to try to find guild or group of ppl who are in same situation. If you have 40~45% crit chance, your stats should be enough to make successful 6men yeti/necro run when your whole group have similar stats. You won`t rly get much more hp with 45 soulshields unless you go full naryu lab soulshield. But that would mean sacrificing crit chance for hp and thats not rly good idea. You can always dodge boss attacks but you can`t dodge enrage timer ;)

5 hours ago, Izayas said:

Challange 1-5 from infinity tower and asura 6-8 is what i run

Not good. Everything without 5 asura pieces is a dps waste because you Need the 5 set effect.

4 hours ago, Dimirij said:

now  3-5-7 be ido and rest asura best for pve (high acc crit hp def )

2, 4, 8 challenger and rest asura is even better, but if you can't get challenger, what you mentioned is the best, yes. Personally, I don't care about challenger anymore because I can't go high enough in the tower to get these parts. I don't think I will be able to do that before the next patches and then we will have legendary ss and you won't need challenger for pve anymore.

Alright i tried a bit around to find the best stat wise with 5 asura and 3 challange (since im still aiming for em) and heres 2 good results 

b0f126c4e3.jpg
Very Balanced with quite good hp for ppl that arent too sure on their surviving abilities

1b49c5686f.jpg
Dps Version with higher overall stats + crit dmg % but way less in hp (who the fk needs hp) 
ill go for this one thx for the tips xD

25 minutes ago, Izayas said:

Dps Version with higher overall stats + crit dmg % but way less in hp (who the fk needs hp) 
ill go for this one thx for the tips xD

As I wrote before, go 2,4,8 challenger and rest asura. Compare the stats:

unbenannt.png

It's 6 crit less than yours (+ 9 from max. fuses, so 15 together which is nothing) but 371 more accuracy which is a lot. The other stats aren't that important. You would have more hp but less defense, doesn't matter.

Archived