[Red Mask] Drop Rate! -_-

MASSBLADE

I'm pretty sure someone has already mentioned this, but the easiest method to farm the mask is to do it alongside Hajoon's training quest for Goldleaf Foundry. With it active, you can use the portal to his training room to reset the enemies inside the dungeon (primarily the boss) and just farm him over and over until you get the mask. That way, you don't have to run back to the entrance, then run back through to the boss over and over. You just kill the boss, go into Hajoon's room, go kill the boss, go into Hajoon's room, lather, rinse, repeat.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Is there a character level at which you can no longer get this drop? My assassin is level 20, and all furin ever drops is a dang dumpling... I really want this mask and i've run this like 80 times. I'm afraid I've leveled past the point where the dungeon will drop for me. 

Edited by zippyjohnjones
Language edit TOS

• 1 year later...

It took me ~80-100 runs to drop the red mask.

Don't loose faith, people, you can do it (when farming the mini-dungeon, i recommend you to put your brain in zombie mode tho :'), i'm still farming the Naryu labyrinth for the last accessory and i'm at 262 runs 💪)