KFM Counter vs Destroyer or Bladedancer SPIN

Why does every time i use counter and the bladedancer starts to spin near to me i get stunned? Counter is not an attack so it cant be deflected AND even if it was we shouldnt get stunned.

It should work like this

Kfm uses counter

BD starts spinning

The counter see the spin as an attack and creates the projectile giving us a 2 seconds inmune to stun and daze

The spin Deflects the projectile and try to stun us ( but we are inmune) 

So..... WHY we keep getting stunned?

I guess your resist proc a bit later =/.
BM had a skill that gives us resist, but the resist wasn't starting as soon as we cast the skill. It got fixed in the last patch.

Yes, it is very frustrating that your counter can result in being dazed by their counter.

The fix, however, is very simple.  You change your counter to the far right tree (tank version that generates threat).  While you lose your 50% of "damage dealt" heal on counter (which is super tiny, btw, and not really worth losing the i-frame from the tank counter), you gain immunity to the next ability, which negates the daze proc.

Why would you be coutering an AoE attack? Use your noob KFM 2 second cooldown SS that also lets you resist for another 5 min and gives you +568% speed run and laugh, when you 10 seconds later use one of your 5 hard stuns to laugh some more.

On 09/06/2016 at 7:59 AM, United17 said:

Why would you be coutering an AoE attack? Use your noob KFM 2 second cooldown SS that also lets you resist for another 5 min and gives you +568% speed run and laugh, when you 10 seconds later use one of your 5 hard stuns to laugh some more.

HAHAHAHA
5 hard stun really :p !

Thanks i love you and i love spin to win ;)

Rising Dragon ( 36 sec cd ) - Tremor ( 45 sec cd ) => Remember me what's your tab cd on dest ? :D And ... oh yes you still have blue buff anyway :D !

Kiss Bro !

Wait, some people are saying HM counter resists spin parry? No, it doesn't, not to my knowledge. I have HM counter and spin parries stun me. I don't even think the remainder of the spin will even proc my iframe.

A "counter" is a defensive skill and does not attack when used.

A "spin" is an offensive-defensive skill and applies damage.

So:

1. KFM counters

2. BD spins

3. Spin hits counter, proccing the counter

In theory, the counter should then do 2 things:

1. Apply defensive buffs (including 1s iframe)

2. Fire a projectile back at the enemy, which would then proc the spin's parry

However!

This does not happen. The counter does not fire a projectile or apply buffs, instead the "defensive" skill is treated as an attack and is parried, stunning the KFM.

Basically the spin is a defense break. Too bad it doesn't describe it as such.

3 hours ago, Taxss said:

HAHAHAHA
5 hard stun really :p !

Thanks i love you and i love spin to win ;)

Rising Dragon ( 36 sec cd ) - Tremor ( 45 sec cd ) => Remember me what's your tab cd on dest ? :D And ... oh yes you still have blue buff anyway :D !

Kiss Bro !

Thanks I love being able to stun lock literally for 12 seconds on my KFM! I also love literally having an Iframe available 100% of the time!

LOL they say it's the most complex class in the game when it's actually quite easy.

Also since you obviously don't know anything about the class let me educate you...the normal spin eats up chi like nothing else, it does pitiful damage...gee how do I "spin to win" doing no damage and you can either have defense or knockdown resistance (not both)!

Kinda think of it like every time you block your OP HM counter...that's a destroyers spin, except it eats up energy. MMMkkkkkkk thanks bye!

I like educating people that don't know wtf they're talking about..is fun!

Kiss bro!

On 09/06/2016 at 7:59 AM, United17 said:

Lawl, this guy always get rekt by KFMs... need more salt? :D :D

I rarely see KFMs using couter against me (Destro). I think they don't want to be grabbed or something. Either way, I find it a hard matchup from Destro point of view.

You want to know what's a bullshit skill ? The BM deflect that stuns you while you're getting off the ground and you're supposedly immune.

Archived