Another good content creator quits...and here's why

LadyViera

10 minutes ago, Ohlong Johnson said:

So in short your posts is all about: "HAHA I'm good, you are bad. Deal with it n00bz. If I don't have problem with the game, neither should you!"  But here's the news for you. Nobody wants to ruin your personal fun, yet you are just another whiteknighting farming drone.

Your comprehensive skill is so impressive that I don't even know how you've got that conclusion. Care to quote it off my context that triggers you so bad, so I may revise my statement next time? Then again, if that's how you insisted, then so be it. 

White knighting? Well, to be honest, I don't know stating fact is consider as a form of white-knight, perhaps did the internet updated the definition of it? "I don't have problem with the game, neither should you" is quite true, given that our starting point is the same, not spending money. Whether you have the gears or not, we're all in the end, grinding dungeons, just without any significant purpose given that progression got eased up furthermore. I'm only being patience and progress slowly and steadily as time goes on. But judging at how you somehow have problem, its obvious that you're not spending time either. Not willing to spend time or money is not how you play a KR MMO.

Like I said, go ahead and play in Asia server of BnS. No one's stopping you. Just don't come back and cry about how everyone are richer than you and "P2W" despite dwelling in a better living standard country.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Zerecas said:

One full SSP runs that takes an hour at max, gives you at least 50 Soulstones, and can go up to 100 after Misty and Arena.

In current NA market price for Soulstones, each cost 34 silvers. 100 of it = 34G.

That's at least 60g per day, if players are doing 4 man Heroic dungeon instead of 6 man, they can earn even more.

Yesterday, I played for almost three hours to get my SSP done. Why?

I logged in and the Channel 2 was capped for blue. I got an invite and we were at the point of clearing terrors and killing the middle boss because the idea was to invade the red base for some other kill. We obviously killed the middle boss, and then the reds started to flood in.

We had a large-scale battle till the new cap ran in. We managed to capture under cross-fire and with huge losses, but more and more reds came in, and we spent a lot of time duking it out, fighting to keep the blue channel open. We've lost. It was actually fun, just playing the darn game. But, well, we all need soulstones too.

Eventually, we swapped channel and went to kill the red's drill and Suljin. I got 2 boxes for it, both of which had gem pouches, not keys. So, that's about an hour of gaming time with no loot/gold.

After that the reds left us in peace, 'cause they mess with us, we mess with them, so we finally went through with the SSP, where I got a key on capture, and actually got a Boar King - and a gemstone pouch as well, no key, but I got a body and an intel after tent, and a small SS pouch for 100 pp, so enough ss, no moonstones.

That overall took about 2 hours. Then I took my lowbie alt on the Dark Side, missed capture, got the flower quest, tent got killed too fast, so I swap and did Misty on my Main, finally did Capture and stayed till tent, and lost a bunch of pp because I moved too close to the Unleashed as it did not 'draw out' for me.

This morning I got early before work, and did Misty on the Dark Side and got into a couple of captures for the darn keys, b/c at this time of morning the reds do a farming SSP rotation by skipping the tent and only doing Capture and Mining. That gave me a couple more keys. One moonstone for each key, that's a loss of revenue.

I was able to play a tiny stretch of the quest line on my alt in between the SSPs/Misty. The alt is level 49, and I need to finish the story on him to get him to 50, HMs and gear sufficient to do SSP on the stronger Faction.

I had neither the time, no energy for Arenas or Mushin's Tower or any dungeons.

My profits are now dropping because the Moonwater Tears now cost 45s each, and the MST can be sold for 4g 10 s. :(  I've managed to finally grind the Arts and Crafts on my alt to the point when he could open the secondary production line for the Moonwater Pickaxes, but Moonwater Quartz is not particularly valuable, so that's a cost of getting into the Silver-frost pickaxes and eventually Silvefrost TS crafting.

I also stopped gearing my Summoner for now. I have to catch up all of his accessories, and it is pricey, plus I need to play Mushin's Tower, and I simply have no time, plus with his Faction having troubles securing the SSP it sounds like a waste of time. And I hate dungeons. So, I might be better off saving gold and leveling two Crimson alts.

There are few things confusing me about people's expectations and assumptions. Let's say you start completely new to other BnS server that has been up until since when. There is tons of content that you need to catch up to and requirements for dungeons to get money (4-mans). How is that exactly different from us simply getting content as we progress? I don't also understand why people complain about the progression too much. Ok I understand the costs are huge and take time as I am now sitting at Awakened Scorpio stage 10 and just cringing seeing the mats for next evolution but that is not enough to brush me off from the game. When ever I start MMO I do not want to upgrade my stuff to max in couple of months. 

4 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

My profits are now dropping because the Moonwater Tears now cost 45s each, and the MST can be sold for 4g 10 s. :(  I've managed to finally grind the Arts and Crafts on my alt to the point when he could open the secondary production line for the Moonwater Pickaxes, but Moonwater Quartz is not particularly valuable, so that's a cost of getting into the Silver-frost pickaxes and eventually Silvefrost TS crafting.

Please bring those prices to EU as Moonwater tears are around 1 g each, MTS are 6.5-7 g each and Soulstones vary from 39 s to 44 s. The prices are extremely huge in EU in overall that makes the farming cringy AF but hey at least pugging 4-man gives fair 1 g per run at least (if only 2 stingers drop).

15 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

I don't also understand why people complain about the progression too much. Ok I understand the costs are huge and take time as I am now sitting at Awakened Scorpio stage 10 and just cringing seeing the mats for next evolution but that is not enough to brush me off from the game. When ever I start MMO I do not want to upgrade my stuff to max in couple of months.

Again, I do not complain about the cost of progression per se, or how long it might take me personally to upgrade. The two thing that I do not like is:

-the content pitches me against other players' gear

-I have to re-earn accessories on alts, instead of having them account bound

If not for that, I will be happily playing and leveling alts to compensate for the Faction imbalances & try different classes to pick my main, and collectively, my alts would pay for a set of accessories, and then I will pick one or two to get the weapon done.

I also dislike it that the only way to get the ss is to play dungeons, but, well, I am in a minority, and everyone just loves them to bits and really wants to run them so... yeah, I can do nothing but bow to the will of the majority.

15 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Please bring those prices to EU as Moonwater tears are around 1 g each, MTS are 6.5-7 g each and Soulstones vary from 39 s to 44 s. The prices are extremely huge in EU in overall that makes the farming cringy AF but hey at least pugging 4-man gives fair 1 g per run at least (if only 2 stingers drop).

Well, it is proportional.  I probably would be clearing the same amount in EU on the Arts and Crafts, were I doing the same thing I am doing in NA. I farm ss on SSP/Misty, I buy quartz, simple refiners and Moonwater Tears, and I produce Premium refiners and 1 set of MTS per day, selling part of the set, and reserving a few for the upgrades as needed.

I will have to buy the stingers for the next upgrade on my main, as I simply cannot run that many dungeons, so I'd rather Soulstone & craft my way into True Breeze if I decide to go for it.

My earnings are capped, however, because I simply have no more time to get more gold with what I can do in the game. I trade time for gold, not the skill for gold, as I have low skill. Trying to earn from dungeons for me is pointless due to low skill, as it will take too much time, and I will only be able to do the low-end stuff, so will end with less gold than I can make from Arts and Crafts.

9 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

-

I'm sorry to hear that. Though I should say that I'm from underwhelmed faction as well. The difference is that I focus all of my resources on one character so that might be the reason of why I progressed further.

The reason why I said I didn't participate in SSP anymore is because I no longer have that right time to do it, as being an underwhelmed faction, having everyone joins in to complete it once a day without any enemy disrupting is rare, lets not talk about different timeline each day. Basically, I'm on my real life stuff while SSP is ongoing, which is quite frustrating for me since the gold earned from there isn't small either.

I talked about it on Producer Letters thread, just see if they will acknowledge it or ignore it. One of my concern about this is that, new players need Misty Woods Insignia for weapon breakthrough, but the base is constantly getting camped and the faction chat is pretty dead, so assistance is pointless. That's pretty discourage for the new players.

But actually, you should do some Heroic dungeons because Frozen Stingers.

Then again, speaking of faction, if those who complains are from the major faction, I really need to give them a joke award.

11 minutes ago, Zerecas said:

I'm sorry to hear that. Though I should say that I'm from underwhelmed faction as well. The difference is that I focus all of my resources on one character so that might be the reason of why I progressed further.

The thing though, it was incredible fun, having a large scale all out battle. See, that's the problem with the game. It's how the SSP is supposed to be played, it's invigorating, it's awesome. But then the cash register starts to ding, and you realize you did not earn anything since you punched the clock. And that's a very bad thing when you feel down about having fun in the game, because you "should" be grinding instead.

I've done every dungeon in this game at least once. I have every purple and blue weapon all the way to Asura. Yeah, I went on one run of Asura, opened the chest and the staff fell out to join my collection of 6 staves in my inventory box.

Again, I am a low skill player, so I normally play easier content on a few alts rather than harder, more lucrative content on one character. But to do that, I need account-bound gear. In this game I like Arenas, OW PvP and 24M dungeons. I don't like the harder content of the 6M dungeons, let alone 4M. My spatial awareness and my reflexes are not good enough.

If I am to play one and only one character, I need to at least be sure it's the class I can be most efficient on in both PvE and PvP, on a good Faction and in a good clan. And I cannot know that till I played the three classes I am trying into 50s & see what's up with each character.

One of my concern about this is that, new players need Misty Woods Insignia for weapon breakthrough

I think you only need the necklaces now. I did Oathbreaker route, and I've never needed the Cold Iron weapon.

50 minutes ago, Zerecas said:

Your comprehensive skill is so impressive that I don't even know how you've got that conclusion.

I would say the reading was spot on. Your post sounded like the common streamer with a bunch of kids playing some FPS like BlOps or something where everyone is just talking crap all the time. You based your analysis of the quality of the game because of tradition as if the way it has been done has ever been the right way but you defend it solely on because that is all you know, then proceeded to tell them to go play on consoles instead.

You were making the BADWRONGFUN argument telling people what they want from a game is wrong because it differs from what you like, so instead of stating what they prefer, they should go to another type of game, basically just telling people to GTFO in the common vernacular of todays youths.

6 minutes ago, Shadzar said:

I would say the reading was spot on. Your post sounded like the common streamer with a bunch of kids playing some FPS like BlOps or something where everyone is just talking crap all the time. You based your analysis of the quality of the game because of tradition as if the way it has been done has ever been the right way but you defend it solely on because that is all you know, then proceeded to tell them to go play on consoles instead.

You were making the BADWRONGFUN argument telling people what they want from a game is wrong because it differs from what you like, so instead of stating what they prefer, they should go to another type of game, basically just telling people to GTFO in the common vernacular of todays youths.

An adjustment of a crucial aspect such as late game weapon progression itself can always linked to a change of audiences. Whether what have you changed will ended up with different sort of complaint. Maybe not you, someone else?

What they wanted from a game isn't wrong, its only problematic when the changes affect the players that don't prefer the changes. As we all know, our version of gameplay is apparently an easy mode to somebody. Someone asked for challenge, they tweaked the data and make it more difficult; and as a result, another player complain about it. One asked for originality, other asked for westernization. So, what is your stance about this? 

Back on this topic. we have lower materials requirement for weapon evolve over here than other regions to begin with. And who can guarantee that the changes you guys wanted wouldn't have any negative effect to the other group of audiences that seek difficulty or originality or whatever the reason it may be.

This game is not gonna change drastically, that's why I telling them to switch to other games if it is that unpleasant.

I dislike the combat system in this game, change it maybe? I opened up a thread as if to see replies full of flame telling me to gtfo? It's polite of me not telling them to literally, gtfo.

16 minutes ago, Zerecas said:

This game is not gonna change drastically, that's why I telling them to switch to other games if it is that unpleasant

I have seen another MMO make changes to gearing and account-bound gear over time, to streamline the gearing up to the end-game point. I am still entertained by the BnS, and doing what I feel like in it, but I certainly will lobby for making my playstyle (i.e. alts and a lower skill bracket) more viable. I have noticed that a fair few people supported my question about the Shared storage/accessories etc, so there is certainly a group of players in the community that will welcome an ability to play two or three characters interchangeably, rather than doing everything on just one and seeing how deep the rabbit hole goes for gear.

I do have fun in BnS, and I have my non-perfect way of gearing up to a point. But I can see how I will not be able to progress much past True Breeze, gain the HM skill books, and how I will not be able to enter the content after the next dungeon update, unless I make changes to my play-style. My clan-mates already prefer to run everything in 4M mode, which is above my ability. I have not made a single mmo friend in this game either, so it's a turn off.

Unless some changes are made by the company to accommodate my play-style and my playing ability, I will hit a dead end very soon with both my gear and my skill insufficient for new content, and the old content depopulated, and at that point I will obviously leave the game.

55 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

I have seen another MMO make changes to gearing and account-bound gear over time, to streamline the gearing up to the end-game point. I am still entertained by the BnS, and doing what I feel like in it, but I certainly will lobby for making my playstyle (i.e. alts and a lower skill bracket) more viable. I have noticed that a fair few people supported my question about the Shared storage/accessories etc, so there is certainly a group of players in the community that will welcome an ability to play two or three characters interchangeably, rather than doing everything on just one and seeing how deep the rabbit hole goes for gear.

I do have fun in BnS, and I have my non-perfect way of gearing up to a point. But I can see how I will not be able to progress much past True Breeze, gain the HM skill books, and how I will not be able to enter the content after the next dungeon update, unless I make changes to my play-style. My clan-mates already prefer to run everything in 4M mode, which is above my ability. I have not made a single mmo friend in this game either, so it's a turn off.

Unless some changes are made by the company to accommodate my play-style and my playing ability, I will hit a dead end very soon with both my gear and my skill insufficient for new content, and the old content depopulated, and at that point I will obviously leave the game.

Account bound gears sounds not bad at all.

If your clan is good enough, they can "carry" you at 4 man especially for Yeti, Lair and Necropolis, assume that they are all 500+ of course. But you know, 6 man Cross Server is always an option to go, not the one with party requirement, the one with random LFP. If you feel that you gain nothing from your current clan fine enough to stay with them, perhaps its time for a new clan. I switched like two clans until I met the third one which is quite helpful and active, organizing SSP despite being in underwhelmed faction, I have no problem contributing for this clan and the costly items that spent for the clan outfit. In fact, if you have no strong bond with anyone on your faction, changing faction is always an option too.

I'd agree on ease up the weapon progress path from Viridian to late Moonwater since people hardly do world bosses or heroic dungeons of that level anymore. As for decreasing material requirement for Silverfrost series, I have to disagree even though I'm struggle with True Scorpion materials.

14 minutes ago, Zerecas said:

If your clan is good enough, they can "carry" you at 4 man especially for Yeti, Lair and Necropolis, assume that they are all 500+ of course. But you know, 6 man Cross Server is always an option to go, not the one with party requirement, the one with random LFP.

If I run a dungeon, it will kill all my income from SSP. I can earn 30-40 g per hour of SSP if things go smoothly, and what will I get for 2 purple 6M dungeons in x-server? Two stingers, 2 pages and 5g?  And that's if we do not wipe. If I do a Daily Challenge, that's 2 hrs, and if I don't get a 10 gold drop from it, which I normally do not, it's low earnings as well.

I am in a big clan, so if I see people recruiting to do 6 M, I will ask for a spot. If it is 4M, I will not. I don't want to be asking for favors & I am certainly not a raid lead material.

Someone posted a topic from reddit where the dude states that KR is giving you all free things and then comparing it with the NEW release in NA/EU... and I am reading through the lines of people quoting it afterwards and thinking I really shouldn't continue reading but I just can't help it but to be curious how stupid people can get and I strongly trust in you guys that you can go even dumber. This game was released in KR 4 years ago right (5ish perhaps), through the years they lose player base, to GAIN new player base they need to attract players, however a new player would never want to farm 3 years of items now would they ? So what do they do, they give them "decent" gear. I can promise you that after 2-3 years it will be absolutely the same with EU/NA. 

Next, some people complaining "OH WE can't get top gear" with our 2 hours a day play.... well if you play 2 hours you might as well move to Overwatch and play with my 10 yo cousin that I bought the game for, he really enjoys it. If you want to play an MMO you have to invest minimum 3-4 hours a day (that's as much I invest during work days Mon-Fri) to have some kind of progression. Also do not expect to have top gear within 2 weeks of farming, it will take you months, oh and let's not forget you can do ALL Dungeons with like 550 AP ?! Everything above 550 AP really is for epeen... that's it, it just makes your dailies go smoother and quicker. People talking about how IMPOSSIBLE it is to get your weapons, and how difficult it is to do your gear progression... are you in a hurry for something ? We already have legendary weapons and thats pretty much it for the rest of the year, your weapon is not gonna evolve any further above legendary +6, so you have another half year to farm it and even then its not necessary to have it as your gear most likely would still be enough to do all other new dungeons.

Next, people blaming rng boxes, trove events and all other things that they consider "pay 2 win", you should be really narrow minded to think those are pay 2 win... what ncsoft are trying to do is influence the market while gaining profit, because you know companies don't run on "thank you" and you can't pay staff with "thank you". People were complaining that stinger prices are increasing constantly, there are not enough stingers etc. What did they do they put a trove event where you could get stingers... people continued complaining, what did they do they increased the drop rate and the amount of stingers being dropped. What's happening now, they made a new event with Merchant of Wonders spawning at the end of the dungeon offering materials for low prices.

People "lol"ing and "laughing" when someone says they farm 100 gold an hour, thinking that it is impossible... someone saying they can't farm more than 100 gold a day or something along the line. I will tell you how to farm gold, sit down watch how to do yeti if you already don't know, then go in f8 and shout that you are looking for a party member for duo yeti with 550+ AP and as far as one of you can stack bleeding you are good = 100 + gold per hour. You are blessed to have friends, great go farm Asura 4 man.  You can't do those dungeons however you are analytical thinker... then manipulate the market. You can't do those dungeons and you are not analytical thinker... watch some youtube videos read guides and bloody learn. If you are too lazy to do that... I don't see any reason why you are complaining.

Seriously people  ask yourself those questions before posting:

- Am I complaining or am I asking for advise/question?

- Do I sound like a (edited) ?

- Am I offending anyone ?

^

Obviously I didn't ask myself those questions when I typed this reply, but you get the idea.

12 minutes ago, Enoll said:

I will tell you how to farm gold, sit down watch how to do yeti if you already don't know, then go in f8 and shout that you are looking for a party member for duo yeti with 550+ AP and as far as one of you can stack bleeding you are good = 100 + gold per hour. You are blessed to have friends, great go farm Asura 4 man.  You can't do those dungeons however you are analytical thinker... then manipulate the market. You can't do those dungeons and you are not analytical thinker... watch some youtube videos read guides and bloody learn.

Can you leave the insults out, and simply show the calculation that explains how the Yeti dungeon can procure 100 g per hour? Every time I run a level 50 dungeon, at most I get 2 gold, a page and a stinger. I just don't understand how the income can increase 50x like that from a run, even if I decide to throw my resources into pushing from 500 AP to 550 AP and read the guide.

5 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

Can you leave the insults out, and simply show the calculation that explains how the Yeti dungeon can procure 100 g per hour? Every time I run a level 50 dungeon, at most I get 2 gold, a page and a stinger. I just don't understand how the income can increase 50x like that, even if I decide to throw my resources into pushing from 500 AP to 550 AP and read the guide.

By farming it and not doing just the daily ?!

Really ?

1 minute ago, Enoll said:

By farming it and not doing just the daily ?! Really ?

Please, expand on that. How many runs per hour, and what do you get per run. Do you run it 25x per hour? Is it really 3 min per run? In my experience a dungeon takes 20 to 40 min to complete even a short dungeon.

with 550 would take about 7-8 mins per run atm with 650 ap and with Ryuki who has 620-30 it takes about 4-5 mins, and obviously it will be random, in one hour you can get 50 gold in 1 hour you could possibly get 500 gold (if 2 books drop).

This is not a chat place for two of us, if you have more questions feel free to pm me.

1 minute ago, DomiSotto said:

At 8 min per run, with a set up, that amounts to 6 to 8 runs per hour to reach 50 gold mark. Which means that what you are telling me is that each run must drop 8 to 6 golds per run. Does it? Or do you mean that you sell all the mats? When you are ungeared, well, you need all the mats for the upgardes. I have no idea what or who Ryuki is, and how this magically speeds the run, apart from maybe it's someone who carries the run or something like that.

It sounds like your proposal is more about raising the funds after you are already geared, and it is heavily dependent on the skill. The problems people like me are having is to raise the funds to get to the level 50 gear.

Okey I appreciate that you don't understand and I will try to explain. You cannot generate GOLD as in farming GOLD (the currency on its own), you can obtain gold only by farming mobs (they give coppers per kill) or daily quests, so when someone tell you that you can get 100 gold an hour they would mean that you can generate 100 gold worth of sellable materials, whether you want to sell them or keep them its up to you. Assume that you farm god knows how many hours and you have farmed say 200 stingers, but you need only 100, so you keep 100 for you and you sell the other 100 stingers for say 300 gold all together and with those 300 gold you can buy perhaps moonstones or soul stones that you would need for your evolve. 

4 minutes ago, Enoll said:

with 550 would take about 7-8 mins per run atm with 650 ap and with Ryuki who has 620-30 it takes about 4-5 mins, and obviously it will be random, in one hour you can get 50 gold in 1 hour you could possibly get 500 gold (if 2 books drop).

At 8 min per run, with a set up, that amounts to 6 to 8 runs per hour to reach 50 gold mark. Which means that what you are telling me is that each run must drop 8 to 6 golds per run. Does it? Or do you mean that you sell all the mats? When you are ungeared, well, you need all the mats for the upgardes. I have no idea what or who Ryuki is, and how this magically speeds the run, apart from maybe it's someone who carries the run or something like that.

It sounds like your proposal is more about raising the funds after you are already geared, and it is heavily dependent on the skill. The problems people like me are having is to raise the funds to get to the level 50 gear at all, that 550 AP you throw around like it's nothing.

Just now, Tsuchiryu said:

Problem is getting past the 500 AP mark to reliably farm the places that give the big bucks faster. Well, that and some of you seem to be going off the wrong assumption every single one will have the time and stats to keep farming the same dungeon beyond their dailies, be them 6-man or 4-man.

And you know what they say about people who assume things, yes?

Last time I did dailies was good 2-3 months ago... like log in go through all main dailies, I don't even do the daily challenge as I can generate gold in other means, sometimes I don't even do any farming at all I just manipulate the market. But that's enough about me.

If you are unsure what is the easiest way to get to a decent gear in terms of farming for lowbies, my suggestion is to open a new topic asking for advice and there are plenty of hardcore pvers that would give you helpful advises of what to do and how to do it.

Problem is getting past the 500 AP mark to reliably farm the places that give the big bucks faster. Well, that and some of you seem to be going off the wrong assumption every single one will have the time and stats to keep farming the same dungeon beyond their dailies, be them 6-man or 4-man.

And you know what they say about people who assume things, yes?

4 minutes ago, Enoll said:

Okey I appreciate that you don't understand and I will try to explain. You cannot generate GOLD as in farming GOLD as the currency on its own as you can obtain gold only by farming mobs (they give coppers per kill) or daily quests, so when someone tell you that you can get 100 gold an hour they would mean that you can generate 100 gold worth of sellable materials, whether you want to sell them or keep them its up to you. Assume that you farm god knows how many hours and you have farmed say 200 stingers, but you need only 100, so you keep 100 for you and you sell the other 100 stingers for say 300 gold all together and with those 300 gold you can buy perhaps moonstones or soul stones that you would need for your evolve.

Now you are starting to sound more factual. So, 50 gold figure comes from the estimate that you will get 17 to 25 stingers per hour to sell at 2 to 3 g each. Which means that the dungeon, in your experience, drops without the bid war, 2 to 3 stingers per person.

In other words, you suggest that if you can clear Yeti dungeon 8 times per hour, and get 3 stingers per run, and sell them all, you get 50g worth of income per hour.

Something however tells me that if most folks could clear the Yeti 8x per hour, and got the stingers at that rate, the going rate won't be 3g per.

As Tsichuryu rightly noted, the method seems to be addressing folks in 550-600+ gear. I somehow doubt that those who have the gear in that bracket are asking for an advice on how to both raise gold and gain mats simultaneously for a True Breeze breakthrough and an Oathbreaker accessories.

This is kinda weird, but I don't miss anyone that quit. You see all these "great content creators" only joined for PvP and they expected to have everything handed to them on a silver platter just because they only like to PvP. Sure they advertise the strong part of the game which is the combat, but that does not entitle them to have everything easier and sooner then someone who doesn't like PvP or likes both PvE and PvP. You don't see Jaesung complain about PvE, and last time I checked his streams, he is running around with Legendary weapons, almost all his characters have outfits, so either he spends a lot of money in game, or he actually does play PvE without complaining about it.

Now before you wonder, I do play since the very first day they opened the gates to everyone, and I am not intending to leave any time soon. And yes there are many great people who still create content, 1 of them, go on youtube and search Greg BNS 

^Because no one will ever make an appreciation thread, only complaint thread spawn onto the surface, be that complaint reasonable or not.

Just now, DomiSotto said:

-

Get a 4 man party from some good profile clanmates.  Every dungeons you guys do, let one person take it, and in case you have doubt about it. Write down how many stingers have dropped, and afterward split it to 4 players. That way everyone on the party are entitled for the Stingers. If your clan mates dishonour the split, you can tell the clan ain't worth it. You have True Breeze and Oathbreaker accessories, I'm pretty sure that is enough for 4 man Yeti>Necropolis>Lair.

4 man drops more than just Stinger, rare drops from it can be valuable at market. As for valuable items, get a premium member to avoid tax placement. You can do it with tax anyway. Split the gold earned off the market and mail it to the rest of the 3 party members. Frozen Stingers itself, Sealed Naryu Tablet, Honorary Ornaments, Radiant Energy and more, any idea how much can those racked up? Although rare drops are RNG but if you at least run those dungeons once every day that is still better than 0%.

3 hours ago, Zerecas said:

What they wanted from a game isn't wrong, its only problematic when the changes affect the players that don't prefer the changes.

Let me stop you here and say there is a major flaw in your argument. Edition wars are a thing in TTRPGs for the reasons you specify due to the nature of the games. We aren't playing a TTRPG that you MUST began anew at some point. I don't think anyone will EVER delete all their characters and start over with BnS just to do it again. That is why MMOs survive or die because of [b]new content[/b]*. In recent years that could easily mean software bloat. The amount of files needed to be updated or added to keep the game going could eventually fill an entire harddrive. Thus you have events and dailies, to create artificial replayability.

Now to the matter at hand and the above marked * That new content keeps coming for us in BnS.

Silverfrost Mountains launches March 23, see all the content and changes within.

Blade & Soul Update 2.0 – Silverfrost Mountains

2.0, this means a NEW version of the game. This means at one point Moonwater was the endgame for BnS. Whether intended as the end of the game or not, for a time it was. We also know that there was an endgame in Silverfrost because the way the Jinsoyun story arc ended, and has since been changed for ALL regions to similar to the one we have now to allow for further "expansions". Unlike many other MMOs you don't have to buy the new expansion you just get it in a regular patch when it is released.

So WE are not requesting some change to the game, only correction to what was already changed. Moonwater is in no way still endgame, and therefore should NOT have endgame grind. Silverfrost will not be endgame once Chapter V and Chapter VI are released, so should not be endgame either. Thus Silverfrost will need to be changed.

You can't have 3 or more endgames. Currently the fact that Moonwater is outdated design as endgame material from 2 years ago affects not only NA/EU but also other regions, but they seem to have a lot less grind and easier route to endgame because they get more from play which makes them feel like they are making more progress.

Not sure what will happen and what levels the new Jadestone Village dungeons will be, what they will offer, but some of those locked dungeon portals will be opening later this year. Will the be endgame? Will the be something to help speed up progress to get people to the endgame? Gloomdross Incursion is too ambiguous for us to tell anything about.

This new content whatever it is, will in no way remove the problem created by the developers when they expanded the game with the Silverfrost expansion (aka 2.0). Moonwater is still designed as endgame and this is a major design flaw that affects everyone from PVE to PVP players alike. I am a PVE player, and I only guess that most here are, but you see PVP players talking in videos where they quit or while they played, and the IMP e-sport tournament organizers quitting BnS due to the fact that this endgame grind exists just to be able to progress in PVP since you cannot progress without getting to these dungeons that people require 600+ AP to enter for materials to get things done for Hongmoon Skills.

The flawed design paradigm is what is demanding the change, and we are just pointing it out that the failure to redesign the game to have only 1 endgame is causing problems for EVERYONE. How exactly does Asia treat this problem in regards to new players? Has their player growth halted?

So what you like to see going forward in the future at whatever level you are of the current actual endgame (Silverfrost) will NOT be affected by changes to the earlier game. Likewise when Gunwan City and Windrest come out, or even Hell's Island and you are already OP for areas like Asura, changing Silverfrost dungeons will not affect you because you will be focused on not dying in Forgotten Tomb of Exiles as you will be undergeared when it releases here like it just released in March in Korea.

So unlike TTRPG where a change to the early game affects everyone in a new edition, version, expansion; BnS as an MMO should have no problems or affects on existing players that are beyond the earlier point where change is made to remove problematic or multiple endgames.

2 hours ago, Enoll said:

Someone posted a topic from reddit where the dude states that KR is giving you all free things and then comparing it with the NEW release in NA/EU... and I am reading through the lines of people quoting it afterwards and thinking I really shouldn't continue reading but I just can't help it but to be curious how stupid people can get and I strongly trust in you guys that you can go even dumber. This game was released in KR 4 years ago right (5ish perhaps), through the years they lose player base, to GAIN new player base they need to attract players, however a new player would never want to farm 3 years of items now would they ? So what do they do, they give them "decent" gear. I can promise you that after 2-3 years it will be absolutely the same with EU/NA. 

I think you missed the key point of that thread. It is not about how Koreans are getting so much free stuff and we don't. The key difference between KR and NA is they are under a subscription model, so their game company isn't trying every possible way to squeeze the money out of your wallet as in a "free to play" model. Not only that, I really don't have the feeling that our company is planning to have BnS NA last for 2-3 years. They just want grab some quick cash and go.

This game hasn't been out for more than 6 months, and we've been having content patches one after another, which would make many other games jealous. But the concerns over a lot of players leaving and few new players joining have been around for weeks, if not months. On the other hand, the game has been doing great financially.

Archived