Errors everywere

asdo9

so I know everyone is haveing these problems but i haven't been able to play b&s since over 3-4 months ago and NCSOFT still hasn't fixed it. I've tryed everything I could find on forums but nothing helped. I have reinstalled the game 4 times now.. at first i had a (disconnect 2000 somthing) poping up after entering the pin but now it's this error. Dont really expect much help since nobody can fix it just taking it off my chest ) but thanks in advace~

Literally searched all the internet,i was getting the error 1000,132,10054 but noone knew something nor the support..They told me to close all background applications through 'msconfig'->Disable non-Microsoft applications and also run a 'netsh winshock reset' on cmd.Unpark CPU cores,did every single possible performance solution.Nothing seems to have changed,still getting random crashes/dc's.

Maybe i'd try searching on specific Reddit posts mate because if you want to do something correctly,better do it yourself.

Here is an article from BnS Dojo,i hope it helps you if you haven't searched it already: 

http://www.bladeandsouldojo.com/topic/149910-solution-disconnected-2000132-10054/

Archived