Game unplayable since new patch due to fps drops disconects every 5 mins n freezes

azraelkun

1 hour ago, Mucski said:

There are some small sutters in Heaven's mandate it's true but it's not as you put it "FPS drop to 5 or 1 or 0 and then stop till you dead". But yeah they do need to optimize the game further, and if you want to see it happen then spam them in Q:A

They didn't read anything, spamming until 6 months in a row lol. 

I did notice fps drops in certain dungeons, since last patch, but i can live with that. What i cant live with is the skill delay i'm having since that last patch. People might say it's on my end, but a rl friend of mine noticed the same thing. How can this be on our end? When we didnt do anything different? 

The reason i'm still playing is cause i really like this game, but these server problems are really becoming frustrating. Why did i NEVER have any problems while playing other mmorpg's (ex. Guild Wars2), while here, everyday i log in and wonder if i'm gonna have lag or not...

I've been having a similar issue, where the fps drops a bit and goes back up, and im sure it happens when other players enter the area im in. It feels like the games freezes for a fraction of a second, like when loading areas, only with players showing up.

Sadly, I have also been experiencing an issue that hasn't ever occurred for me since I've starting playing in alpha.  My game will lag for a sec and freeze then catch back up then lag for a sec and freeze then catch back up.  It seems to be somewhat random - I haven't noticed any particular place it happens.  I thought it was my end so I repaired all files in the client, updated all my nvidia drivers, ran speed tests, etc.. Nothing seems to be working.  Was just hoping that today's maintenance would fix it :| I guess I'll see when I get home.

On 5/6/2016 at 2:28 PM, tehs said:

i had the same problem , check my older posts you can see my pc specs there, installing windows 7 fixed everything for me, running 120fps now. 60-80 in dungeons
i can play the game on max settings on windows 7 and i couldnt do that in windows 10, idk whatsup w7 seems to fix it.
edit: my specs  windows 7 64-bit
4096MB RAM
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4430 CPU @ 3.00GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.0GHz 
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti

my brother happened something similar but inverse, he was on windows 7, getting frops randomly every where from 60fps to 5fps, maybe is about the videocard, he has gtx 970, he updated to windows 10, and now he has steady 100 fps on ssp, 70 when crowd, windows 7 was just unplayable for him.

i had fps drops with  windows 7 and installed windows 10. it didnt help. i still have them and i cant understand why. in heavens mandat they drop from 90 to 10 even when i hide all players but in zaiwei i have 40 fps with 20+ players on the screen. ssp is the same, 10- 20 fps all the time. the rest of the open world and solo dungeons are fine. i really cant understand this game <.<

Saddly maint didnt do anything.

I logged in went to ssp found konta i shoot a spell then froze then konta dead i was just sitting there with my dk in my hand after this i went to cold storage the lag fest was real the freezes the delayi thank the rest of the pt that finished winter mane so fast before i die while i wasnt able to do anything due to freeze n lag.

After that logged out n watched anime.

I feel so sad i cant play hope ncsoft fix this fast

http://imgur.com/ZEs3DUC

If u watch carefully my ingame ping n oocla ping u will understand

Archived