Game unplayable since new patch due to fps drops disconects every 5 mins n freezes

azraelkun

hello 

since new patch i cant play bns due to fps drop disconects in ssp n massive freezes.

my game was working fine with 60 fps in ssp plains.

my system works fine did clean install all game n windows 10 also bought new for game.

well i dont know what u did to the game but i cant play at all since late patch.

before new patch only problem was only in arena n cross server dung  n by problem i mean the ping from 50 getting to 300-400 

but ssp was perfect.

plz fix this ncsoft 

ps when i say unplayable i mean unplayable like 2 fps with freezes in ssp from 60 fps that i had before patch 

i had the same problem , check my older posts you can see my pc specs there, installing windows 7 fixed everything for me, running 120fps now. 60-80 in dungeons
i can play the game on max settings on windows 7 and i couldnt do that in windows 10, idk whatsup w7 seems to fix it.
edit: my specs  windows 7 64-bit
4096MB RAM
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4430 CPU @ 3.00GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.0GHz 
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti

People been praising Windows 10, but unfortunately a lot of games are not optimized for it...

Alot of my JP games runs better on Win7 which is what my desktop is still on.

Some games that used to run on my laptop on Win7 stopped working in Win10, so I'm still holding off on upgrading to Win10 on my desktop.

But as an online game that is constantly being updated, it should be optimized for all systems - I know it's hard for PC since everyone have different specs.

2 hours ago, azraelkun said:

hello 

since new patch i cant play bns due to fps drop disconects in ssp n massive freezes.

my game was working fine with 60 fps in ssp plains.

my system works fine did clean install all game n windows 10 also bought new for game.

well i dont know what u did to the game but i cant play at all since late patch.

before new patch only problem was only in arena n cross server dung  n by problem i mean the ping from 50 getting to 300-400 

but ssp was perfect.

plz fix this ncsoft 

ps when i say unplayable i mean unplayable like 2 fps with freezes in ssp from 60 fps that i had before patch 

I feel ya already sent a ticket... but unfortunately NCsoft will blame it on 1. your pc or 2. your provider =_=. So they won't fix a thing. Told them twice that this started AFTER the new patch, but they ignored that part. So yea I gave up on them.. so sad cause I love this game.

7 hours ago, Amanti said:

I feel ya already sent a ticket... but unfortunately NCsoft will blame it on 1. your pc or 2. your provider =_=. So they won't fix a thing. Told them twice that this started AFTER the new patch, but they ignored that part. So yea I gave up on them.. so sad cause I love this game.

Thing is i was playing fine before patch but since patch i cant literally i cant play n havent play more than an hour all this days.

I dont know what changed after patch n game became unplayable.

I guess ill wait till this week maint see if they hot fix anything

3 hours ago, azraelkun said:

Thing is i was playing fine before patch but since patch i cant literally i cant play n havent play more than an hour all this days.

Same story.. exactly. I'm sitting on win 10 and pretty decent PC which gives me easily 50 FPS at all times (even ssp and ghs without turning characters off) up to 120 in less crowded places.

Aaaaaand.. since last patch it was constant lag/freeze fest. Got worse on Friday and Saturday and became completely unplayable on Sunday. :(

I found a way probably not the best and I doubt I'm going to do it every time this game will get messed up.. because fixing/reinstalling my windows ain't really a solution but it worked followed by fresh game install. But I refuse to do it after every patch  >.<

It's the 1000 and 3000 error I am guessing.  If so it has nothing to really do on the client side, well near to nothing.  Tech support will tell you to contact your ISP, however your ISP will say that there isn't much they can do unless you actually are having issues on their end, but the issue may still presist.  For some reason the servers are optimized, but come every new patch these errors keep coming back.  Not everyone gets them.  But what it pretains to is a massive packet loss durring loading screens.  To put it simply a great deal of information is being dumped on the loopback.  or in simple terms when the information is being sent back from the server to your computer.  It's presisted since open Beta from what I know, and before then from what I've heard.  They patch it only for it to return.  Part of it is due to how the servers are optimized, and part of it is due to well the coding translations that NCsoft has to do for the code to work propperly on an NA/EU based server given the original coding is in Korean.  If it is not this issue then a bit more info would be more than apreciative.  It may help you find the answer through the community as it seems you guys have not been the only ones with similar issues.  We do have a few that are like myself IT's by trade, and a few who are also working in the ISP sector of work as well.

36 minutes ago, Jaite said:

Im pretty sure you guys need to contact your ISP. After doing so that will solve your problems.

My isp lol dude i have 50 ms n im in gaming program on my isp.

Its not isp thingie its fps problem 

2 minutes ago, azraelkun said:

IMy isp lol dude i have 50 ms n im in gaming program on my isp.

Its not isp thingie its fps problem 

Let me tell you, BnS Tech Support will back me up on this also, it is your ISP. You should contact them and ask them to send out a repair man.

I cant remember if after patch game was fine before i put it on my new ssd.

Since cbt3 i had the game in hdd not very fast cauaw i had loading screens for like 30 secs in cross server but after patch i put the game to my new kingston furry ssd. I cant believe my new ssd ia at fault heheh

8 minutes ago, Jaite said:

Let me tell you, BnS Tech Support will back me up on this also, it is your ISP. You should contact them and ask them to send out a repair man.

Jaite, trust me it's not the ISP, it's network optimization issues on NCsofts end.  The packets being lost is not coming fromt eh client to the server, it's coming fromt eh server to the client.  Read the disconnection thread with graphs and you will see exactly what the 1000 and 3000 errors are.  You will even see how the tech support reacts.  Because a few people, including myself have posted the tech logs.  There are various issues at play, and very few are from the client side, and even those are minimal in impact of resolving this issue.

14 minutes ago, Jaite said:

Ok dude u seem to not read.

Yesterday for example my fps were single digit like 2 to 5 on the other hand my ping was fine the usuall 50 ms those few time that i could lmb rmb was ok.

The fps drop we talking isnt isp problem

6 hours ago, azraelkun said:

Yea same story with me. I'll try to play after this weeks maint and hope for the best as wel. But for now it's really unplayable x_x''

7 minutes ago, Avenger said:

Greetings,

You should try to contact the support, they will certainly try to help you, and also it will provide them some useful info to improve the game! :)

Thanks!
Team Blade & Soul.

=_= I did that and did it help? No, i got copy paste messages and I (and so many others) are still lagging. You should read the topic Nitti pasted in this topic. 

I'm done.. so done with this.

23 hours ago, tehs said:

i had the same problem , check my older posts you can see my pc specs there, installing windows 7 fixed everything for me, running 120fps now. 60-80 in dungeons
i can play the game on max settings on windows 7 and i couldnt do that in windows 10, idk whatsup w7 seems to fix it.
edit: my specs  windows 7 64-bit
4096MB RAM
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4430 CPU @ 3.00GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.0GHz 
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti

Yeah, i noticed that too, i also installed Windows 7 and fixed some things like FPS Drop, Game freeze...

But i still getting random disconnects with this message:

Disconnected from server.
SystemErr - (1000 :Disconnected from the server)
NetworkErr - (132)
WSALastErr - (15,100)

My specs are: Windows 7 64-Bits

8GB RAM

Intel Core i5-4590 3.30Ghz

GTX650Ti Boost 2GB 

I have the same thing as do two of my guild members. Our fps has droped significantly with the latest patch. I can't do ssp/ghs due to the freezes and fps issues I have there. Its just as bad in heavens mandate and nexus =/ I've also noticed a drop in fps in Naryu lately as well. Its getting frustrating. I do not get D/Ced (unless I windstride to places then I will get D/ced every 2 or so strides).  My specs are kinda bad so I am not thinking I will get a ton of fps or great fps just playable fps x.x

Don't wanna sound like an ass, but it's most probably on your end. I did have issues with latest nvidia drivers though (the one that came out with overwatch) but once I reverted to the factory one that came with the laptop everything's fine. There are some small sutters in Heaven's mandate it's true but it's not as you put it "FPS drop to 5 or 1 or 0 and then stop till you dead". But yeah they do need to optimize the game further, and if you want to see it happen then spam them in Q:A

WTH is going on? I usually don't dc that much, but just now I dc'ed while bidding at Cold Storage, I was even planning on bidding the x13 Stingers. Then joined a pt for Yeti for daily, entered the dungeon then I dc'ed again randomly... Really?... WTH?! This is so frustrating, mostly when it takes so long to log back.........

5 hours ago, Avenger said:

Greetings,

You should try to contact the support, they will certainly try to help you, and also it will provide them some useful info to improve the game! :)

Thanks!
Team Blade & Soul.

I heard people that contacted support regarding about lag, and the replies they got was asking them not to contact support about lag, but post here on the forum instead. So, what should we REALLY do?! ^_^

Archived