Show your Soul Fighter Presets

Romeo21

On 6/6/2016 at 5:08 PM, Copperfield said:

Joined the thread, saw so much white hair and blue eyes I thought I might die. Decided to redo my jin later so I don't at least have the same color coding as everyone else lol.

Well mine has white hair, but I have white hair on my current main also, not gonna change it just because now the majority wants white :C

I will probably post her later :C

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some of these disproportionate female characters... FailFish

I am amazed at the look-a-likes people have made. I am tempted to get a SF and make her look like Alka from the anime but think it would require the Jin race available for character creation.

Too bad we don't have a Black Rose hip tattoo option as an anime tie-in. Will more features be added for SF or does anyone know if it has to use the existing character generation with nothing extra to add like tattots, scars, etc?

I'll probably use one of these with a few tweaks later I'm sure. Haven't decided if I'd prefer Gon (I hate the overly large everything on Gons) or Yun since I already have a Jin for my Warlock.

Gon:

nEypUJ3.png

tw2S7PL.png

Yun:

GWytfI3.png

wDkOdLU.png

On 10/06/2016 at 10:37 PM, JoannaRamira said:

K i'll make my preset later >:3

She would be Gon.

Her traits would be the same as my main :3 Tall, Big breasted, Fabulous and Super Sexy :3

the only differences probably brighter skin color X3

Can't wait to see it :3 I might make a SF if the leveling event will be giving a nice outfit like WL's but if I do, not sure if I should go Male Gon or Kun....

Hey romeo21 i saw your preset and i really liked it could you tell me how you made it plz

On 6/4/2016 at 2:11 AM, Romeo21 said:

Are you guys ready for the upcoming Soul Fighter class? Have you already made your own presets due to excitement? If so, this is the place where you could share them!

This is the preset I've made for my future Soul Fighter, I've picked Gon over Jin and Yun since it's the race where I'm good at making male presets. ^^

7moTcht.jpg

QvPa1cj.jpg

how did you make it plz tell i really like it

On 04/06/2016 at 0:11 AM, Romeo21 said:

7moTcht.jpg

On 05/06/2016 at 7:11 AM, Kurokazu said:

Screenshot_160508_028.jpg

I like this two :D they look really nice ! ^-^

1465943343-capture-d-apos-ecran-160605-0

My yun soul fighter, not really original but i like it :) maybe i will change for something more "cold" :o

On June 4, 2016 at 2:11 AM, Romeo21 said:

Are you guys ready for the upcoming Soul Fighter class? Have you already made your own presets due to excitement? If so, this is the place where you could share them!

This is the preset I've made for my future Soul Fighter, I've picked Gon over Jin and Yun since it's the race where I'm good at making male presets. ^^

7moTcht.jpg

QvPa1cj.jpg

Plz Romeo21 how did you make your preset really liked it would like to know the eyeliner lip color and eye size if anyone knows plz tell.?

2 hours ago, Thug guy said:

Plz Romeo21 how did you make your preset really liked it would like to know the eyeliner lip color and eye size if anyone knows plz tell.?

First, I chose the 2nd preset at "Base" then modified his face for hours until I find my liking. The eyeliner is the last from above the 6th one, and the lip color is peach the 7th one.

About the body, I've already made a comment before when someone asked.

This one.

On 06/06/2016 at 11:20 AM, Romeo21 said:

@Inugami On body costumization, you see the "Build" at Frame below? Put that on negative until you find your preference, after that, we still have the problem about their Torso, so you'll have to experiment on that too. About their backs and chest being so big, the important to adjust are Torso Size and Shoulder Width, put them to negative until you find your preference, then balance the body with Neck and Arm Thickness, Neck and Arm Length, and Hand Size and Length, all you need to do is put them at negative. By the way, the Shoulder Height is the only thing that shouldn't be on negative, so it'll look better and much more manlier. ^^

Same on lower body, adjust them to negative until you find your preference, if you want to adjust the Height, all you need to adjust are Waste and Calf Length, and of course the Height. Good luck! :)

It's not really that hard, look at StingKun, he made it himself and now we're brothers. <3

On 08/06/2016 at 4:57 PM, StingKun said:

Here is my Chi Master/Soul fighter present 

FXLUCZf.jpgh3dRU06.jpg

(inspired from Romeo21 ^^)

Archived