Show your Soul Fighter Presets

Romeo21

Just now, Lunakitty said:

True but it's also the sharp nose. T_T She could like pierce something with that nose.

Maybe. But it certainly conveys a certain personality. I like that. Makes me really want to try what Jem suggested and work on a look for my M!Gon for the 22nd start. I think I want something fiery, poetic and unleashed. I might try those small irisies. :)

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Lunakitty @DomiSotto Well, didn't expect my 2nd character posted in this topic would get this much attention. Honestly, I like to make my characters stand out from the rest without going too out there. What can I say, I'm a fan of that angry/annoyed look or something with scars/imperfections. I just have a hard time getting the right hairstyle/color to match with what I'm going for. 

I haven't played for quite some time but I'll probably join again for SF since I've been waiting forever to try the class out. I've always wanted to play KFM but I hate tanking plus SF has the ranged (ice) FM qualities I love so SF is kinda perfect for me! <3 Here's the preset I've been saving for her.

tumblr_o8ewu8Ze2G1vw9c1mo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o8ewu8Ze2G1vw9c1mo3_1280.jpg

8 minutes ago, Izayas said:

39f19f1da1.jpg

Talking bout soul fighter, do we get a special lvl up challange like warlock did with some fancy outfit?

The Pistachio Dream was the SF outfit in other regions but... idk how or what they'll give us for SF when it gets here.

On 6/6/2016 at 11:02 PM, DomiSotto said:

I like the top version, but I am not fond of the hairstyle :)

Yeah I'm still thinking about it xD Might change a few things when it actually comes out but I'm happy with his face :3c

19 minutes ago, Eauria said:

All my toons are lyns so it took me a while to decide what race my SF would be :B

This Gon was the best I made and I'm really looking forward to playing with him :>

I like it. I could never quite find a wavy hairstyle on males that I liked except for Lyns. Which the one you picked was opening the forehead. The game seems to really want to cover as much of the face as possible with hair. The 5 o'clock shadow is great though. Cool guy!

12 minutes ago, Strawberries said:

Ugh so many Jins. Don't understand why this class was made available for Jins when they're already hoarding most of the others.

It makes sense since Jins are supposed to be the most populated race in the BnS world. They should even be able to pick FM since there is a ton of Jin FM NPCs and mobs, even "Onmyung the celestial force master" from the 8 masters is a Jin.

6 hours ago, Strawberries said:

Ugh so many Jins. Don't understand why this class was made available for Jins when they're already hoarding most of the others.

Because the typical human tends to be the most popular race chosen in every game?  :p

On 8/6/2016 at 11:52 PM, Strawberries said:

K i'll make my preset later >:3

She would be Gon.

Her traits would be the same as my main :3 Tall, Big breasted, Fabulous and Super Sexy :3

the only differences probably brighter skin color X3

Archived