Show your Soul Fighter Presets

Romeo21

My question is, why so many Jins?   If it follows the other versions, Soul Fighter/Chi Master will only be available for Gon and Yun races.

With that said... I haven't started to work on my character yet, but I do have my Hongmoon Secret ... King Fist - Volume 2 ready to go!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Jem said:

Change server to EU (or NA, whatever server you don't play on)  and fiddle there. :P

Oh, I will try that, ty. If I don't have to open a new account or anything like that, it would be awesome. :) Will help me decide between a M!Gon and a Yun.

1 hour ago, Ferocious said:

My question is, why so many Jins?   If it follows the other versions, Soul Fighter/Chi Master will only be available for Gon and Yun races.

With that said... I haven't started to work on my character yet, but I do have my Hongmoon Secret ... King Fist - Volume 2 ready to go!

The SF was released only for Gon and Yun, however some time ago the KR/CN/TW servers have open this class to Jin race too, as you can see in this video

About us (EU/NA): Jonathan Lien confirmed, during a stream, that we will get the Soul Fighter already available for Jin, Gon and Yun.

2 hours ago, Kohashi said:

LOL you got the ugly version of him..hahaha. This is really funny..

I think you have a texture quality problem. Did you change any settings regarding that? and his body is compressed as well..

I know right, It's so frustrating... And my Texture is maxed out, that's why I can't seem to find the problem, lol.

@MantouChii Gon Rocks!

22 minutes ago, Onionio said:

The SF was released only for Gon and Yun, however some time ago the KR/CN/TW servers have open this class to Jin race too, as you can see in this video

About us (EU/NA): Jonathan Lien confirmed, during a stream, that we will get the Soul Fighter already available for Jin, Gon and Yun.

Ah good to know.   Yeah I knew it was Yun/Gon... so they've expanded it.  Now they need to expand Summoner and BD as well as Destroyer to other races.  Those are the only ones that you have to be a specific race to play as.   While I have at least one of each race because I have multiple lvl 50s... all should have at least 2 options of races to choose from.

18 minutes ago, Romeo21 said:

I know right, It's so frustrating... And my Texture is maxed out, that's why I can't seem to find the problem, lol.

@MantouChii Gon Rocks!

hmm did you change something on the gfx card settings? and which type do you have? mb your gfx is weaker.

3 hours ago, Romeo21 said:

Why does he looks different on my PC, is there something wrong with my settings? *Scratches head*

wY2Nzea.png

This was the reference I used to make him, just googled it, lol.

iuzIdTP.jpg

Soul Fighter Yu Chun would be weird and awesome at the same time, haha! xD

Edit: Making the Yu Chun preset for a friend by the way. =P

This is the "optimized for  combat" setting. While it doesn't change your texture slider, it visually affects the NPCs and other players' character models and make them look like a PS1 - PS2 game character. Uncheck "optimized for combat" and you'll see everything in good quality.

2 hours ago, ShandraManaya said:

This is the "optimized for  combat" setting. While it doesn't change your texture slider, it visually affects the NPCs and other players' character models and make them look like a PS1 - PS2 game character. Uncheck "optimized for combat" and you'll see everything in good quality.

Oh, thank you for explaining. I was confused since it can't be my PC's graphic settings, because if it was, then my own character should be the same. :)

On 4/6/2016 at 0:11 AM, Romeo21 said:

Are you guys ready for the upcoming Soul Fighter class? Have you already made your own presets due to excitement? If so, this is the place where you could share them!

This is the preset I've made for my future Soul Fighter, I've picked Gon over Jin and Yun since it's the race where I'm good at making male presets. ^^

7moTcht.jpg

QvPa1cj.jpg

Can't stop looking at him lol.

2 hours ago, Copperfield said:

Joined the thread, saw so much white hair and blue eyes I thought I might die. Decided to redo my jin later so I don't at least have the same color coding as everyone else lol.

Well for the record, the first one I posted has really light lime-green hair with green eyes and created over a month ago. The other one has kinda a purplish blue hair with yellow eyes.

21 hours ago, Ziggy Nils said:

Started thinking about this again so I started working on a Gon. I like the face but trying to find the right hair style.

Screenshot_160606_018.jpg

Somehow this makes me think of some scary witch from some horror movie. >_<

1 hour ago, Lunakitty said:

Somehow this makes me think of some scary witch from some horror movie. >_<

I think it's the irises, because they are so small and the pupils that are to the point in the disproportionately large eye. That gives an impression of a mad or frenzied person with too much white showing around the iris. The eyelashes also don't help it because they are so dark. But the game overall doesn't handle facial hair in any color but black very well.

Just now, DomiSotto said:

I think it's the irises, because they are so small and the pupils that are to the point in the disproportionately large eye. That gives an impression of a mad or frenzied person with too much white showing around the iris. The eyelashes also don't help it because they are so dark. But the game overall doesn't handle facial hair in any color but black very well.

True but it's also the sharp nose. T_T She could like pierce something with that nose.

Archived