Forums

Show your Soul Fighter Presets

Romeo21

7 minutes ago, Kohashi said:

I did it!!! I f***ing did it!!! He is mine now.. and forever! mwuahahah...

qm1sPj3.jpg

HE DOESN'T HAVE HIS SIGNATURE HAIR, SEXY BODY AND HIS DEEP SEXY (KOREAN) VOICE!!!
YOU CAN'T HAVE HIM!!!! xD

Anyway is that a mod/preset? Otherwise nice job! LOL

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Kurokazu said:

HE DOESN'T HAVE HIS SIGNATURE HAIR, SEXY BODY AND HIS DEEP SEXY (KOREAN) VOICE!!!
YOU CAN'T HAVE HIM!!!! xD

Anyway is that a mod? LOL

I guess..thanks!!!  <3

This is no mod.. I just made him (after 3 hours of playing with sliders and re-doing him from scratch 2 times)... and EXCUSE ME!!!! for not having his original hair style but BnS NA/EU doesnt have it... :[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Kohashi said:

I guess..thanks!!!  <3

This is no mod.. I just made him (after 3 hours of playing with sliders and re-doing him from scratch 2 times)... and EXCUSE ME!!!! for not having his original hair style but BnS NA/EU doesnt have it... :[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahaha =P

That's awesome~~!
Yea I really wish we had his hair. It's so perfect *_* <3

Just now, Kurokazu said:

Hahahahaha =P

That's awesome~~!
Yea I really wish we had his hair. It's so perfect *_* <3

IKR I requested his hair style in one of the earlier topics... It's bad enough Junghado's hair is locked for Gon only..lul.

1 hour ago, Kohashi said:

I did it!!! I f***ing did it!!! He is mine now and forever after! mwuahahah...

qm1sPj3.jpg

I also tried to make Yu Chun and this is the best I could do. So here's my Yu Chun! xD

1qJyi39.jpg

CAVFbFw.jpg

3 hours ago, StingKun said:

damn pls gimme your profile!!! D:

You're kidding! xD But thanks! ^^

Just now, DamnedYankee said:

A Question concerning this new class. Will they start at level 1 and level normally or start at level 50?

Other regions got the event where you could start a SF at level 45 IF you had previous level 50 characters.
I don't know if we will get that, but it seems not ='(

6 minutes ago, Jem said:

Lv. 1 unfortunately. D:

This was their reason:

http://prntscr.com/bc2kuw

What a......stupid reason.

So the game's new here. Yea.
But the fact that we are blowing through content a mile a minute should be all the more reason to allow players the 45 starting point.

People who wanted to main SF before the game launched will have to level all the way to 50 AND work on gear, leaving them way behind.
It's just an event. Not permanent. And you had to have a level 50 character in order to make a 45 SF anyway.

*sigh* whatever

1 hour ago, Romeo21 said:

I also tried to make Yu Chun and this is the best I could do. So here's my Yu Chun! xD

1qJyi39.jpg

CAVFbFw.jpg

You're kidding! xD But thanks! ^^

not bad.. but lets get this straight once.... he is MINE!!!!!!

@Romeo21 Teach me to make attractive gons with well porportioned bodies like you D:

@Kurokazu That Yu Chun preset, do want XD

Somebody at NCsoft please be kind enough to give us Junghado's hair for Jin >w> There should be a petition XD

30 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

I'd love to make a preset, but apparently, unless you have a free slot you can't play with a character creator :(

Change server to EU (or NA, whatever server you don't play on)  and fiddle there. :P

4 hours ago, Inugami said:

@Romeo21 Teach me to make attractive gons with well porportioned bodies like you D:

@Kurokazu That Yu Chun preset, do want XD

Somebody at NCsoft please be kind enough to give us Junghado's hair for Jin >w> There should be a petition XD

one problem.. that Yu Chun preset is not his.. bwuahahah

@Inugami On body costumization, you see the "Build" at Frame below? Put that on negative until you find your preference, after that, we still have the problem about their Torso, so you'll have to experiment on that too. About their backs and chest being so big, the important to adjust are Torso Size and Shoulder Width, put them to negative until you find your preference, then balance the body with Neck and Arm Thickness, Neck and Arm Length, and Hand Size and Length, all you need to do is put them at negative. By the way, the Shoulder Height is the only thing that shouldn't be on negative, so it'll look better and much more manlier. ^^

Same on lower body, adjust them to negative until you find your preference, if you want to adjust the Height, all you need to adjust are Waste and Calf Length, and of course the Height. Good luck! :)

@Kohashi You're being too obsessed with Yu Chun that you want him all yours. >.> He'll run away from you, you know?! Haha!

About Yu Chun Preset, I'm not completely done with it. I still need to examine his height and body thickness, I'm also getting a hard time on copying his jaw and face shape. The most easy part was his eyes, lips and nose. You also need to pick the right Face Complexion to make it exactly looks like him, and it'll be a secret. Bwuahahaha!

I also don't know if his hair will become available later on, but I think I saw someone on other thread saying it'll be available soon with some other new hair styles, although I don't know if it's gonna be on the character creation or purchasable wig in game.

35 minutes ago, Romeo21 said:

@Kohashi You're being too obsessed with Yu Chun that you want him all yours. >.> He'll run away from you, you know?! Haha!

About Yu Chun Preset, I'm not completely done with it. I still need to examine his height and body thickness, I'm also getting a hard time on copying his jaw and face shape. The most easy part was his eyes, lips and nose. You also need to pick the right Face Complexion to make it exactly looks like him, and it'll be a secret. Bwuahahaha!

I also don't know if his hair will become available later on, but I think I saw someone on other thread saying it'll be available soon with some other new hair styles, although I don't know if it's gonna be on the character creation or purchasable wig in game.

YES!

Well no he wont.. imma tie him up and never let him go :3.

As for his Height he's quite tall.

11y81Bv.jpg

He is probably same build as I have on my KFM (notice his arms thickness) and as height reference what I have on KFM is the max height you can get for a Jin :).

to see im not lying XD... here.. a pic with my 'dad', uncle, cousin.. long lost old brother..

ylKTtlj.jpg\

ps: there are 2 complexions which you can work with and match his. First and last. First is closer to his actually (no eye crease)  but I picked last because it's more expressive and accentuates certain features . Also something which was tricky to do was his eyes. You gotta get the correct eye shadow and make up  to get his eyes. + the brow distance and angle.

3 hours ago, Kohashi said:

11y81Bv.jpg

Why does he looks different on my PC, is there something wrong with my settings? *Scratches head*

wY2Nzea.png

This was the reference I used to make him, just googled it, lol.

iuzIdTP.jpg

Soul Fighter Yu Chun would be weird and awesome at the same time, haha! xD

Edit: Making the Yu Chun preset for a friend by the way. =P

Archived