Show your Soul Fighter Presets

Romeo21

Are you guys ready for the upcoming Soul Fighter class? Have you already made your own presets due to excitement? If so, this is the place where you could share them!

This is the preset I've made for my future Soul Fighter, I've picked Gon over Jin and Yun since it's the race where I'm good at making male presets. ^^

7moTcht.jpg

QvPa1cj.jpg

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The name's Korinoko (it means Ice Child)

He is a short young and friendly jin with passion for boobs, dumplings and cats (since i will get my a** kicked mostly by summoners better be friends with them)
Screenshot_160605_000.jpg

Screenshot_160605_001.jpg

26 minutes ago, Kurokazu said:

He's all ready to go! Just working on a name.
In the meantime, he's going by: "Totally Not Jack Frost" LOL

Concept below.
Screenshot_160508_028.jpg

I like this one~

4 hours ago, BuckForte said:

These presets looks like default, does anyone these days actually try?

Idk if you're blind, a troll or just really wanting to destroy the mood of everybody (Oh well, such people really exist). I'd really like to see those posted above being at default, mostly on males Gons who's defaults are so *cricket*ing ugly that not many really prefers them since they're kind of hard to make. So SF being released already available for Jins was kind of relief to those who are bad at making Gons (Like me), otherwise, all SF you'll see around will only be Yuns.

6 hours ago, ShandraManaya said:

cUvoxXn.jpg

Still can't decide on what hairstyle to choose between these two. Any opinions would be appreciated !

They kind of looks the same, but I'd go for the left one.

51 minutes ago, Ripley said:

Isn`t Soul fighters will be only Gon and Yun?

Yeah, When SF was first released, but later on became available for Jin race, and SF will be coming out to us already available for Jins.

5 minutes ago, Kohashi said:

d2xMWvw.jpg

xFbT1EE.jpg

Balancing his body and making it look natural... was the real challenge :x... and he reminds me a lot of a friend of mine ..which is rather funny.

Yeah Balancing their body comes the challenge, and when you adjust their height to become shorter, I find their body changing like if they're getting chubby so you'll have to adjust it again, haha! Also changing those thug faces from the default presets to your preference was also time consuming, but everything worth it at the end. :)

Just now, Romeo21 said:

Yeah Balancing their body comes the challenge, and when you adjust their height to become shorter, I find their body changing like if they're getting chubby so you'll have to adjust it again, haha! Also changing those thug faces from the default presets to your preference was also time consuming, but everything worth it at the end. :)

well the biggest challenge for me was the torso for example. Their body preset and how their frame is, it feels very unatural for me. They have really wide back, thick neck, with big shoulders and bulky hands while their pecs are actually underdeveloped + 0 ass ...haha

12 hours ago, Romeo21 said:

Are you guys ready for the upcoming Soul Fighter class? Have you already made your own presets due to excitement? If so, this is the place where you could share them!

This is the preset I've made for my future Soul Fighter, I've picked Gon over Jin and Yun since it's the race where I'm good at making male presets. ^^

7moTcht.jpg

QvPa1cj.jpg

damn pls gimme your profile!!! D:

Archived