Forums

Can't resurect or move bugs

Bela9a

I have seen these bugs happen sometimes, but not that often. So basically what happens in can't move you stop moving after a certain actions being taken and with the can't resurrect or more commonly referred can't res, use 4 or escape happens when you die. To make the reason more clearly I give the picture for reference that happened after I got resurrected by party member and we finished the dungeon this happened when trying to leave the partyd79def1de24aaa103a428ee44a1ecce5. At the time when I got to near death I used 1 immediately and then died at the same time. This has occurred previously with the can't move bug where instead of dying and trying to recover chi it occurred after picking up and using skill at the same time. In short when you use a skill, pick up something etc.  you normally send a command to the system and the system send feedback of the action if it can or can not be performed, but with the bugs instead of one command being send there are two commands send in the same time and the system tries to give feedback to both and thus freezing your character and failing to perform neither one of them. Thus the in the picture the system thinks that I am still recovering chi while I was resurrected earlier.

Interesting enough i had a party member which had something weird in Naryu as well . She died at last boss and even if she pressed 4 to resurrect the action did nothing. She had to relog to clear it.

This happens more commonly in misty woods when fighting blackwyrm / terrors. For some reason when you get hit by an AOE attack from the bosses and die, it sometimes glitches you like "mid air" which makes resurrect impossible. The only option is for someone to res you or restart the game.

Archived