Forums

Blazing Palm help

ArcanumZodiak

so, i've been using blazing palm t3s1, but yesterday i got the hongmoon skill for it, so i've been trying t5s2, but how do you guys manage dragon blaze?

i've  been using it as soon as i had it ready (geting the orbs from LMB crits) but now i have to cast FF to get the orbs, so hence the question:

should i do FF once to get dual dragon and a second time to aplly dragon blaze's debuff ? or is there any better way of doing so? or is it just better to keep with the t3s1? its easier to spam awakened DD imo.

Orbit management is much harder when using T5S2 instead of T3S1, but the damage increase is worth it.

My left clicks are critting for 7k on Burning targets - the additional damage is insane, I don't know how I got anything done without it.

Getting fire orbits still isn't that hard though - as long as you're running Burning Soul you just have to hit Fire Fury once to get all 3 orbs. My main mistake has been interrupting it - don't do that, take your fingers off the keys and let the entire thing cast till completion. 3 orbs every time.

Your crit rate should be 50% or higher anyway so getting Fire Fury frequently enough shouldn't be a problem.

It IS easier to spam Awakened Dual Dragons when you have T3S1 left click and T3S2 right click, no doubt about that, but you won't have a Warlock in every party anyway and if you're doing things correctly it's frost orbits, not fire orbits you'll be running out of.

The way I do it is by always keeping up 5 fire orbs. each time you deplete your orbs charge the next batch then wait. Use the appropriate skills when the time comes. There is no harm in sitting on your orbs. The timer on them is way longer than your cds. You just need to have dragon blaze and twins available when you need them. this also help prevent you from forgetting to fire fury then needing to do it to recast the buff or twins.

It's also not that bad if you don't use dragonblaze at all. Remember: Fire fury (full specced) deals almost half the damage of blazing beam. Dragonblaze deals a little more damage than blazing beam and the damage buff for your fire skills is very small (because we don't have the elemental gear yet). And your meteor cd will be decreased on use but not very  much because you won't use dragonblaze non-stop. Using fire fury for dual dragons seems ok for me because it does way more damage than blazing beam + gives you focus.

Archived